Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Black Lake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:32 pm
User Image
Tsubaki Natsumi Yuko
First Year Unsorted
Pureblood Parselmouth

Tsubaki hated that her sister was such a worrier. Of course with prefect patrol her sister had found her on the train. She’d told her she was fine and to pretty much get lost. Her older sister humored her she supposed. For the majority of the train ride Tsubaki kept to herself. Hanging with her feline until it was time to get into her robes, the dark haired girl did just that. Before long the train had made it into the station.

Getting off the train, Tsubaki had to leave Kit-Kit behind. She didn’t need to worry as she’d be reunited with Kit-Kit later. However, she was left on her own to follow the group of her fellow students. The dark haired girl wasn’t exactly excited. As far as she knew all the other first years would be a waste of her time. Of course her sister would argue that they were potential friends. Tsubaki didn’t believe in needed friends. She hadn’t needed any before so she certainly wouldn’t need them now.

Arriving at the lake however she realized she’d be sharing a boat with at least three others. Tsubaki wasn’t particularly fond of the idea but she didn’t have much choice. Noticing a few people were in need of one more person to fill their boat, she walked over. They seemed to be promising or so she thought as she approached. “Might I join you?” She asked them. It killed her to be so polite but she was trying.

With: Other First Years... Sorin, Celeste, Finny

Wearing: Plain Black Robes

OOC: Hope this is okay with you guys.

Cara MiaKitty
                                                  The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:51 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxBoats
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxCeleste, Delphinia, Tsubaki
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxIrritable
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

тнere waѕ a ѕтιrrιng ιn тнe cloυdѕnιgнтxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          a ғaιnт rυмвlιng ιn тнe ѕтar-leѕѕ ѕĸιeѕxxxxxxxxx
                                                          and тнe нorιzon caмe alιve wιтн ғιrexxxxxx
                                                          тнen caмe тнe вeaѕтѕ ғroм тнe celeѕтιal мιrexxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceSorin had not been particularly surprised when his sister informed him that she'd asked Delphinia to join them on the boats. The fact that the blue-haired girl had specified she would only do so if he deemed it acceptable was more of a surprise, but a welcome one. For that alone, he decided he was perfectly alright with it. They would need companions, after all, so he didn't see why she wasn't as good a choice as any. At the very least, they already knew that she was pureblooded, and from an old, noble sort of family. There was still some question as to which branch of the family she came from, of course, and he was willing to bet it wasn't the one his father would prefer. But, Sorin had just enough of a sense of youthful rebellion within him that his father's disapproval of her lineage wasn't a deterrent in the slightest. Besides, wishing she was from the 'superior' branch was useless. Were she a male, it would be different, since that side tended to run Slytherin. But that side tended to run Slytherin regardless of gender, and their family had always been rather odd for realizing that the traits befitting Slytherin house and the traits befitting noble young women were not particularly inclusive.

spaceTo be honest, he was somewhat annoyed that he knew all of that. But, Celeste was never one to let him go into any situation unprepared or uninformed, if she could help it. She'd weaseled the information out of various sources around the house over the Summer, intending to meet Delphinia with as much information as possible. Sorin was expected to be equally informed, whether he cared to be or not. He supposed he should be grateful, though, since she was saving him from a lot of work he didn't care to do. As she usually did. Now, if only she hadn't gone basically silent when they're reconvened, things would've been fine. Instead, there was an awkward silence stretching out between the three. Sorin had no desire to make conversation, and Celeste was unlikely to do so in his presence, without his giving her some sort of signal that it was acceptable. Normally, he'd have been nice and jump started a conversation, which he would have promptly opted out of once his sister got going. But, she'd annoyed him today, so he'd left her to stew, waiting for a prompt that would never come.

spaceArriving at the lake was a different matter, of course. He'd known about the rule regarding boat occupants, thankfully, so he wasn't surprised to learn that they'd need one more member. Personally, he was perfectly fine riding with... Mr. Murdoch, hadn't he said? The man seemed formidable, a bit crass, perhaps, but when you lacked breeding you were forced to work with what you had. In any case, it would've saved him the trouble of socializing with more of his peers. But, before he could say as much, a girl approached and asked if she could join them. He assessed her for a half-second, before glancing towards his sister. He was a terrible judge of character, comparatively. Celeste's expression blanked for a moment, something it tended to do when she was passing judgement on those around her. Her smile returned a moment later, all the sign he needed that she approved. Apparently, nothing about the newcomer was particularly offensive, at least as far as she was concerned.

space"You're perfectly welcome, as far as I'm concerned," he replied, tone crisp, but as warm as he could get it given the circumstances. "De-" A look from his sister was all he needed to realize his slip, and he corrected, "Finny, if it's fine with you?" He barely kept himself from grinding his teeth. Finny. Celeste thought it was endearing. She treated it like a novelty, something foreign and fascinating. Perhaps cute. He didn't share her opinion. But, then, his sister was much kinder than he. It didn't occur to Sorin to ask his sister's opinion. She'd already voiced it, though not literally. That her approval might've been missed by someone not accustomed to her was lost on him.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxxғroм тнe мιѕт вeyond тнe wallѕleep
                                                          xxxxxxтнe dreadғυl ѕнadowѕ ғroм oυт oғ тιмe creep
                                                          xxxxxxxxxтнe wιnтer oғ oυr lιveѕ, тнe cнιll rυnѕ deep
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxтнe нarveѕт ιѕ ѕeaѕoned and ready ғor тнe reap

»» ««
                                                          xxoυт oғ cнaracтerxx
                                                          - - -

The Forgotten Weasley

murruelecreuset

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:07 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxThe Lake
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxFirst Years
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCalm

ι coυld вe м e a n , ι coυld вe a n g r y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          yoυ ĸ n o w ι coυld вe jυѕт l ι ĸ e y o υ xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          yoυ т н o υ g н т yoυ were тнere тo g υ ι d e мe xxxxxxxxx
                                                          yoυ were only ι n м y w a y xxxxxx
                                                          yoυ're w r o n g ιғ yoυ тнιnĸ тнaт ι'll вe jυѕт l ι ĸ e yo υ xxx

spaceCal watched all of the first years as they made their way into the boats. Best he could tell, everyone managed to get in the boats safely. Glad to see that everyone had made it in more or less unscathed, though there had been a lot of tripping, he boarded one of the boats as well, then called out again for their attention.

space"Alright, everyone! Get settled in, we're about to move." When the first years stopped moving about so much, he settled himself in and tapped the wood of the boat he'd boarded, causing the entire fleet to begin moving slowly across the lake. "As we move, be still, be careful, and don't try any funny business. Get a good look at the castle, maybe try to see if you can see anything interesting in the lake, but do not do anything that might cause your boat to tip over or someone to fall out." This time, there was no attempt at sounding kind; he wanted the students to know better than to try anything. And he certainly didn't want anyone falling into the lake. He'd been doing well enough at the job, he didn't want to ruin it by having to show up at the Great Hall with some poor child freezing and soaked to the bones.

xxx ι coυld вe c o l d , ι coυld вe r υ т н l e ѕ ѕ
                                                          xxxxxx yoυ ĸ n o w ι coυld вe jυѕт l ι ĸ e y o υ
                                                          xxxxxxxxx on мy o w n , 'caυѕe ι can'т т a ĸ e lιvιng w ι т н y o υ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx ι'м a l o n e , ѕo ι won'т тυrn oυт l ι ĸ e y o υ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx yoυ're w r o n g ιғ yoυ тнιnĸ тнaт ι'll вe jυѕт l ι ĸ e yo υ

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx

The Shiny Furret

Miss GryffindorK

shinesnowillusion

river rocker

Diamond Wales

Graydon Ironshield

mc2

Jade Galaksylph

Wulvves

ElliottKun

Yukina101

Summer II

The Forgotten Weasley

oyehh

murruelecreuset

NoxxyShy

Odin Moon

RiaUsha Bluewolf

vampiregirl1

TheRealKiru

Galaxy4314

Kungfudemoness

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:36 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The boats glided smoothly through the water until they reached the far shore. The castle grew in size and those in the boats could see the stone structure illuminated in the moonlight. The trip was uneventful, save for maybe a couple of tentacles from the Giant Squid coming up to greet the new first years of the school.

((After finishing the trip, please post here and wait for further instructions.))

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 10:18 pm
User Image

I won't just survive
Oh, you will see me thrive
Can't write my story
I'm beyond the archetype
I won't just conform
No matter how you shake my core
'Cause my roots, they run deep

Hikaru ran and ran till he simply couldn't ending his run at the lake. His broom dropping beside him he sat with his knees tucked up and rested his arms on his knees and buried his face in his quidditch robe sleeves. At this point, there was not holding back the tears the robes would soak it up. If he was followed, he didn't notice, but it would be obvious he was taking the demotion very hard. He was starting to believe the only reason he had been on the team is because Rhys was just being nice, besides he had done poorly last year. He loved the game and being part of it, there was a thrill to flying out at the beginning of the game but now he wouldn't be doing that...

Oh, ye of so little faith
Don't doubt it, don't doubt it
Victory is in your veins
You know it, you know it
And you will not negotiate
Just fight it, just fight it
And be transformed

Ooc:

The Shiny Furret

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 2:55 pm
User Image
                                                        Well I thought I knew you, thinkin' that you were true. Guess I couldn't trust, called your bluff.
                                                        Time is up 'cause I've had enough. You were there by my side, always down for the ride,
                                                        But your joy ride just came down in flames 'cause your greed sold me out in shame.

𝔐𝔞𝔯𝔠𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔬 𝔏𝔲𝔠𝔞 𝔉𝔦𝔬𝔯𝔞𝔳𝔞𝔫𝔱𝔦
                                                        Ravenclaw / Third Year / Halfblood

After all of the stealing and cheating you probably think that I hold resentment for you,
                                                        But, oh no, you're wrong. 'Cause if it wasn't for all that you tried to do, I wouldn't know,
                                                        Just how capable I am to pull through, so I wanna say thank you.

╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌

After tryouts were over, Marcello landed and listened to their new Captain announce the team. He felt a little hurt that Wallis, a boy who was a year younger than him, who had no real game experience, made the starting team over him. It bothered him a little, but he figured that, as a new leader, wanted to switch things up. In all honesty, the team did a pretty horrible job last year. They only won one of their games, and didn't score any goals at all. Plus, taking a year on reserves might help him understand the game a bit more. He now had the opportunity to watch how the other teams played and grow as a player. However, he guessed that his friend, Hikaru, wasn't thinking the same way he was, based on the dramatic exit he made. Marcel grabbed his bat and ran after his friend, concerned for him. He followed him to the lake, finding him curled up on the shore, looking quite depressed. The boy slowed to stop, then walked up to his friend and sat beside him. "Are you going to tell me why you're upset, or am I going to have to guess?" he asked his friend, trying to get him to look up from his current position. He had his face buried in his sleeves as he sobbed. Marcel felt bad for his friend, but hoped he could help in some way. He had never seen his friend this upset before.

╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌

'Cause it makes me that much stronger, makes me work a little bit harder.
                                                        It makes me that much wiser, so thanks for making me a fighter.
                                                        Made me learn a little bit faster, made my skin a little bit thicker.
                                                        Makes me that much smarter, so thanks for making me a fighter.

x x x x

OOC: . . .

kungfudemoness

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 5:20 pm
User Image

I won't just survive
Oh, you will see me thrive
Can't write my story
I'm beyond the archetype
I won't just conform
No matter how you shake my core
'Cause my roots, they run deep

Hikaru heard Marcel plop next to him. He was happy his friend followed but also he felt embrassesed his friend would see him like this. It took him a second to collect himself to be able to talk. He unburied his face and looked
Over to his friend too sad to look anyone in the face "It feels silly but I'm sad I didn't remain on the starting team. That I could handle but I did well, better than last year. I even was able to get some of Di's shots.It feels like I was only on the team cause no one else tried for it. A first year was able to throw me off that position and I'm been training for two years. It makes me wonder if I'm any good..." He said between sniffles. He hoped he wasn't being stupid in being sadden by this.

Oh, ye of so little faith
Don't doubt it, don't doubt it
Victory is in your veins
You know it, you know it
And you will not negotiate
Just fight it, just fight it
And be transformed

Ooc:

The Shiny Furret

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:59 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxHogsmeade Station
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxFirst Years
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCalm

anoтнer looѕe cannon gone вι-polar, ѕlιpped down, coυldn'т geт мυcн lowerxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          qυιcĸѕand'ѕ goт no ѕenѕe oғ нυмor, ι'м ѕтιll laυgнιng lιĸe нellxxxxxxxxx
                                                          yoυ тнιnĸ тнaт вy cryιng тo мe, looĸιng ѕo ѕorry, тнaт ι'м gonna вelιevexxxxxx
                                                          yoυ've вeen ιnғecтed вy a ѕocιal dιѕeaѕe - well, тнen тaĸe yoυr мedιcιnexxx

spaceOnce it seemed like the first years were all accounted for, Cal began leading them to the lake. He stopped at the shore, doing a quick headcount to make sure he hadn't lost anyone on the way. "Alright, everyone, listen up! We'll be taking the boats across the lake to the school. Each boat seats four students, and someone will have to hold the lantern. Be careful boarding, and no fooling around. I don't want to see any nonsense, and I don't think any of you want to land a detention before you even make it to the school." Knowing that there were probably at least one or two students, who'd fancy just that, Cal narrowed his eyes and crossed his arms before continuing. "Any students who think it would be funny or somehow impressive to accomplish such a task, I advise you re-evaluate your priorities. Carefully." Alright, so it paid to be intimidating sometimes. He found that, generally, he didn't have to make outright threats; his face and posture did it for him. He was pretty sure that anything the students could think of as far as a punishment would be far more severe than anything he'd actually hand out; he'd heard from his daughter a few of the ridiculous things she'd heard students gossiping about professors handing out as punishments. Where kids got these ideas, he'd never know, especially since some of them bordered on torture.

xxxι creaтed тнe ѕoυnd oғ мadneѕѕ, wroтe тнe вooĸ on paιn
                                                          xxxxxxѕoмeнow ι'м ѕтιll нere тo eхplaιn
                                                          xxxxxxxxxтнaт тнe darĸeѕт нoυr never coмeѕ ιn тнe nιgнт
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxyoυ can ѕleep wιтн a gυn, wнen yoυ gonna waĸe υp and ғιgнт?

User Image

»» ««
                                                          xxoυт oғ cнaracтerxx
                                                          - - -

the Forgotten Weasley

Diamond Wales

Miss GryffindorK

Julian Galaksylph

Trippy_Gazelle

Yukina101

murruelecreuset

Devlyn Maycry

Essy ze Ninja

kungfudemoness

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:36 pm
User Image

𝐼'𝓂 𝓇𝓊𝓃𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓁𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒
                                𝒲𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒻𝓊𝓉𝓊𝓇𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓅𝓇𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓈𝑒𝓈 𝒶𝒾𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒾𝓉 𝓊𝓈𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒
                                𝐼 𝓃𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝓅𝓇𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓈𝑒 𝑜𝓇 𝒷𝒶𝓇𝑔𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓂𝓎 𝓈𝑜𝓊𝓁
                                𝐻𝑜𝓌 𝒹𝒾𝒹 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝑜𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝒹 𝓈𝒾𝒹𝑒 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓈𝑜 𝒹𝓊𝓁𝓁?

Jeremy followed their chaperone to where they would need to go upon approaching the lake Jeremy saw a group of boats. He understood the directions and clambered on to the boat. He took possession of the lantern and made sure it was providing the best light so no one would fall. He didn't want to share a boat with a wet student. He waited to see who would join him. Hopefully, who did would not be too chatty he just wanted to get going and get sorted already.

𝐼 𝑔𝑜𝓉 𝒶 𝓈𝑒𝒶𝓉 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓂𝒾𝒹𝒹𝓁𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓇𝑜𝒶𝒹 𝐼'𝓂 𝑔𝑜𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓂𝓎 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒
                                                        𝐼 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝓅 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑒 𝓈𝑜 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓋𝑜𝓉𝑒 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓅𝑒𝑒𝒹 𝑜𝒻 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒
                                                        𝐼'𝓂 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝒶 𝒹𝓇𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝓌𝒶𝓎 𝓊𝓅 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓀𝓎 𝐼'𝓂 𝒶 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝑜𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓇
                                                        𝒯𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒'𝓈 𝒶 𝓈𝑜𝓁𝒹𝒾𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉'𝓈 𝒻𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝒫.𝒮. 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒾𝓈 𝓌𝒶𝓇

null

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:38 pm
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xx⤑ Wԋҽɾҽ αɱ I? Hogsmeade Platform
    xxx⤑ Wԋσ'ʂ ɯιƚԋ ɱҽ? Cady and the other First Years
    xxxx⤑ Wԋαƚ'ʂ ɠσιɳɠ σɳ? We're so close!
    xxxxx⤑ Wԋαƚ'ɾҽ ɱყ ƚԋσυɠԋƚʂ? I can't wait to be sorted!

Elisabet grinned when Cady said she was starving. Truthfully, she was really hungry too. She hadn't eaten much of a breakfast, not knowing how long the train trip would be. Had she known it would be an all day travel, she'd have certainly eaten more. The man led them to the water, where there were several quaint little boats. The man told them to board, four to a boat, and one would have to hold a lantern. "C'mon, Cady, we can sit together. I probably shouldn't hold the light, though." She grinned, making sure to take extra care to board the boat. She really didn't want to be soaking wet for dinner, particularly with icky lake water. Plus, her prosthetic would probably get waterlogged... not that it'd matter much at school.

The Forgotten Weasley

Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀɴ σρҽɳ ʂƙყ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ɾҽαʂσɳ ɯԋყ, ʏᴏᴜ sʜɪɴᴇ, ʂԋιɳҽ ყσυɾ ɯαყ
    Tʜᴇʀᴇ's sᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴛᴏ ʟᴇᴀʀɴ, ᴀɴᴅ ɳσɯ ιƚ'ʂ ყσυɾ ƚυɾɳ, ᴛᴏ sʜɪɴᴇ, ʂԋιɳҽ ყσυɾ ɯαყ
    Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀ ϝҽҽʅιɳɠ ԃҽҽρ ιɳʂιԃҽ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ʟᴇᴛ ɪᴛ Ⴆҽ ყσυɾ ɠυιԃҽ ᴛᴏ ꜰɪɴᴅ, ϝιɳԃ ყσυɾ ɯαყ
    Aɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ɴᴏ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴜs ᴛᴏ ᴡᴀsᴛᴇ, ɠσƚ ƚσ ƚαƙҽ α ʅҽαρ σϝ ϝαιƚԋ, ᴀɴᴅ ꜰʟʏ, ϝʅყ αɯαყ
    Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴡᴀʟᴋ, ɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ʀᴜɴ. Nσƚԋιɳɠ ƈαɳ ɠҽƚ ιɳ ყσυɾ ɯαყ
    Aʟʟ ᴏꜰ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴇᴀʀs ᴡɪʟʟ ԃɾყ ϝαʂƚҽɾ ιɳ ƚԋҽ ʂυɳ, sᴛᴀʀᴛɪɴɢ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ,

Sσ ʂԋιɳҽ, ʂԋιɳҽ, ʂԋιɳҽ, Sԋιɳҽ ყσυɾ ɯαყ

Cinnabun Gryffie
    Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
    • Gifting Gone Wild 250
    • Autobiographer 200
    • Pet Lover 100

CatWaffle
    Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
    • Ultimate Player 200
    • Forum Sophomore 300
    • Rufus' Gratitude 100
    PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:56 pm
    User Image

𝕂𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕪𝕠𝕦'𝕝𝕝 𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝕤𝕥𝕣𝕠𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕣
    𝕎𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝕠𝕝𝕕𝕖𝕣, 𝕠𝕙
    𝕁𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕤𝕙𝕣𝕦𝕘 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕤
    𝕎𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝕠𝕝𝕕𝕖𝕣

User Image

Fiona was some weird mix happy, nervous, confident, and hungry. So she was happy when they moved on to the boats. She joined a bored looking dark haired boy who was being mindful of the lantern to cast the most light. That was thoughtful. She hoped others would join because this boy didn't seem like he would like a conversation. That's ok maybe he was shy, perhaps he was not a people person. She looked to see if any one needed an invitation to the boat.

User Image
    𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤 𝕒𝕣𝕖𝕟'𝕥 𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕪
    𝕊𝕠 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕓𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕖𝕧𝕖 𝕞𝕖 𝕟𝕠𝕨
    𝕀𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕜𝕖𝕖𝕡 𝕚𝕥 𝕔𝕠𝕠𝕝 𝕟𝕠𝕨
    𝕐𝕠𝕦'𝕝𝕝 𝕟𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕒 𝕤𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕕

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:20 pm
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

𝒰𝓃𝓈𝑜𝓇𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝐹𝒾𝓇𝓈𝓉 𝒴𝑒𝒶𝓇 𝐻𝒶𝓁𝒻-𝐵𝓁𝑜𝑜𝒹

Nani was listening to the giant man when someone pushed against her. She turned to see another girl her age glaring at the crowd, before she turned to apologize. "It's alright, not your fault, anyway!" She smiled at the other girl, then wandered down with her new classmates to the lake. The teacher told them all to board the little boats, so Nani did, finding one that was empty and hoping others would join her. It really wouldn't do to have no friends through school! She looked around at the other kids, a smile still on her face. Regardless, she was determined to have oodles of friends, even if it meant waiting until after she was sorted to get them!

{{OoC: Open for Interaction!}}
    Yukina101

I sᴀᴡ ᴀ 𝑔𝒽𝑜𝓈𝓉 𝑜𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝒾𝓇𝓈, ᴀɴᴅ sʜᴇᴇᴛs ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ 𝓉𝒶𝒷𝓁𝑒𝓈 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝒾𝓇𝓈,
    Tʜᴇ sɪʟᴠᴇʀᴡᴀʀᴇ 𝓈𝓌𝒶𝓂 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓀𝓈 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝒾𝓃𝓀, ᴇᴠᴇɴ sᴏ, 𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝓀.
    I'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ʟᴏɴɢɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ 𝒹𝒶𝒾𝓈𝒾𝑒𝓈 𝓉𝑜 𝓅𝓊𝓈𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝓇𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒻𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓇,
    Aɴᴅ I ᴡɪsʜ ᴛʜᴀᴛ 𝓅𝓁𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ɢʀᴏᴡ ᴀʟʟ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴍᴇ, sᴏ 𝐼 𝓌𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝑒𝑒𝓁 𝒹𝑒𝒶𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝓎𝓂𝑜𝓇𝑒.
    Yᴏᴜʀ 𝓈𝓅𝒾𝓇𝒾𝓉 𝒾𝓈 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉, sᴏ ᴘᴜʟʟ ᴏꜰꜰ ʏᴏᴜʀ sʜᴇᴇᴛ, ᴀɴᴅ ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴀ 𝑔𝒽𝑜𝓈𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝒶 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒,
    Sʜᴏᴡ ᴍᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴇᴇᴛʜ, 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛᴇᴅᴅʏ ʙᴇɴᴇᴀᴛʜ, 𝓈𝑜 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝑔𝓇𝒾𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒷𝑒𝒶𝓇 𝒾𝓉 𝒶 𝓌𝒽𝒾𝓁𝑒.
    Tᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ I'ᴍ 𝒷𝓊𝓈𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑜𝓊𝓉 ᴏꜰ ᴛʜɪs 𝑜𝓁𝒹 𝒽𝒶𝓊𝓃𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝒽𝑜𝓊𝓈𝑒.
    'Cᴀᴜsᴇ I'ᴍ sɪᴄᴋ ᴏꜰ ᴡᴀɪᴛɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ sᴘɪᴅᴇʀ ᴡᴇʙs ᴛᴏ 𝑔𝓇𝑜𝓌 𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝒶𝓇𝑜𝓊𝓃𝒹 𝓂𝑒.
    I'ᴅ 𝓇𝒶𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝒶𝓁𝓉𝓏 ᴛʜᴀɴ 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓁𝓀 ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴏʀᴇsᴛ, ᴛʜᴇ 𝓉𝓇𝑒𝑒𝓈 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝑒𝓂𝓅𝑜 ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇʏ 𝓈𝓌𝒶𝓎 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒,
    Qᴜᴀʀᴛᴇᴛ ᴏꜰ 𝒸𝓇𝒾𝒸𝓀𝑒𝓉𝓈 𝒸𝒽𝒾𝓂𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓇𝓊𝓈, ɪꜰ I ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴏ 𝓅𝓁𝓊𝒸𝓀 𝑜𝓃 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒽𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓉𝓈𝓉𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈 ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ 𝓈𝓉𝓇𝓊𝓂 𝑜𝓃 𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑒?

Cinnabun Gryffie
    Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
    • Gifting Gone Wild 250
    • Autobiographer 200
    • Pet Lover 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
    • Demonic Associate 100
    • WilyTrickster 50
    PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:26 pm
    User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    xx» wнere «xx
    xxxBlack Lake Boats
    xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
    xxxxxxxxxRebecca
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxNervous

ωє ωσυℓ∂ ѕιиg αи∂ ∂αи¢є αяσυи∂xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                            вє¢αυѕє ωє киσω ωє ¢αи'т вє fσυи∂xxxxxxxxx
                                                            ι'∂ ℓιкє тσ вє υи∂єя тнє ѕєαxxxxxx
                                                            ιи αи σ¢тσρυѕ'ѕ gαя∂єи ιи тнє ѕнα∂єxxx

spaceSher had only gotten progressively more nervous as the day had progressed. Rebecca seemed nice enough, of course, but he wasn't really used to being around... well, anyone, except his family. Having to get to know a stranger was unsettling. It helped that they sat with Finny and Celeste, at least a little. He hadn't met the Hufflepuff before, of course, but Finny had spoken of her, so he felt like he knew her better than anyone else in the school. Except Chrys and her friends, considering Chrys talked more than Finny did, and had been talking about her friends for a few years now, as opposed to just one. But, Celeste had been nice enough. A little too much like their Aunt Blodwyn, really, which made him want to beg her not to let her children grow up to be like his cousins. Hopefully whoever she ended up marrying wouldn't be like his Uncle Chandler.

spaceOf course, the anxieties of the train ride were nothing compared to exiting it at Hogsmeade Station, and having to join the other first years. For one, the man who was leading them was slightly terrifying. For two, he'd had to separate from Finny. Now he was alone in a crowd of people he'd never met before. Rebecca was the closest thing to comfort he had, and that wasn't saying much, seeing as he'd only met her that morning. He'd spent all day with her, of course, but he'd not been particularly good company in that time. He felt somewhat bad about that, but his nerves wouldn't allow him to apologize. He followed the group to the lake, staring out at the water, and swallowed nervously. He glanced at Rebecca.
                                                            "Um, uh, I guess we have to, um. To get in a boat. With two more people?" He started scanning the crowd, wondering who they'd sit with. Hopefully, they found a nice couple of kids to join them. Rebecca was, at least, nice. He didn't want to sit with someone who wasn't.

xxxωє ωσυℓ∂ ѕнσυт αи∂ ѕωιм αвσυт
                                                            xxxxxxтнє ¢σяαℓ тнαт ℓιєѕ вєиєαтн тнє ωανєѕ
                                                            xxxxxxxxxσн ωнαт נσу fσя єνєяу gιяℓ αи∂ вσу
                                                            xxxxxxxxxxxxкиσωιиg тнєу'яє нαρρу αи∂ тнєу'яє ѕαfє

»» ««
                                                            xxoυт oғ cнaracтerxx
                                                            - - -

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:00 pm
                                                    Hey you're now thirsty
                                                    Walking in the desert all alone
                                                    Hey you're now searching
                                                    Lost in isolation from your soul

════════════════════════

Hαʟғ-Gσвʟıп || Uпƨσятεɔ || Fıяƨт Yεαя

════════════════════════

Detch had spent the train ride with his brother and his brother's friends, marveling at the fact that they seemed to be nothing like he expected them to be. He expected Chance to be some kind of grouch and Chrys to be some sort of sneering horned witch with how much Byuch seemed to gripe about her. Ironically, they were the furthest from, with Chance being polite and playing his guitar on occasion and Chrys being amazed that someone related to his brother could be... Less grouchy? Detch was honestly far from being a grouch himself, but the general idea he got from Chrys was that Byuch was an arse. Detch merely kept his mouth shut and concurred in his mind. He wasn't about to divulge the fact that his brother was an arse, though apparently not as bad as he was in school. He figured that the girl would have had a heart attack if she knew that it inly extended to those outside of their family. As it was, the short first year climbed out of the train and looked through a sea of legs to see where he was supposed to go, and only had the booming voice of the person that was supposed to lead them to the castle to go by.

When they reached the boats, he stared in amazement. They were supposed to cross the lake? Well, hopefully no one decided to tip the boat he was in over. While he could swim, he didn't want to try and swim in water deeper than he was tall in the dark. Instead, he paid attention to the groundskeeper and looked over the boats carefully. They seemed to be filling up rapidly, so Detch just simply took a seat in an empty one and looked around for someone to join him. Which, to be honest, the biggest downside to spending all of the train ride with Byuch's friends was that he didn't know anyone in the school aside from them, and only knew of Vira in his year. He hadn't spotted her yet though, so he contented himself to looking over the boat and debating about grabbing the lantern. Would it really do any good with someone that was as short as he was though? He wasn't sure.

════════════════════════

Thinking: I hope no one tries to tip these things over...
                                                    OOC:

-◎-

The bullets you bite
                                                    From the pain you request
                                                    You're finding harder to digest
                                                    And the answers you seek
                                                    Are the ones you destroy
                                                    Your anger's well deployed

Yukina101

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
    • Rufus' Gratitude 100
    • Team Jacob 100
    • Married 100

Yukina101
    Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
    • Vocalizing Hisser 25
    • Hellraiser 500
    • Friend of the Goat 100
    PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:26 pm
    I'm standing on the edge
    And everything I know-oh-oh
    Is blown away
    Life is upside down
    But anyway it go-oh-ohs
    I'll work it out

» Owl Eɴтнυѕιαѕт » Uɴѕorтed Fιrѕт Yeαr

.¸¸.•´´¯`•Laili followed the adult and the crowd to the Lake marveling at the size of it and wondering how it looked in the daytime since it looked so pretty and sparkly at night. She came out of her daydream just in time to hear that they were to separate into groups and get into the boats to get to the castle. That sounded awesome! Looking around she saw that many students had quickly grouped together causing her to panic slightly before she spotted a lone boy sitting in his own boat. She walked over to him and gave him a small wave and grin."Hi! I'm Laili Abrams, do you mind if I join your boat? Everyone else seems to've paired up pretty quick." Laili asked with a nervous giggle.

Oh oh oh oh oh oh
    Here we go!
    One, two, three...
    I'm ready for tomorrow
    Tomorrow starts today
    There ain't no map to follow
    But I'm with you all the way

Diamond Wales

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff
    Gaia's Games
    Mini-Games