Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
A joined Naruto RP: Kage's Dream &amp; A.N.B.U Chronicles. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 12:23 pm
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Ryuujin_Toshiro
((Rendered obsolete? Isn't this another way of saying "I have blocked your KG?" I should send a monkey over and do something horrible... but then again, I'd just like to watch Raith lose himself little by little... Cannot render a KG that concerns the eyes, unless you plan on stabbing out the eyes... Its like saying Kimomaru's bones can't move since his bones are part of his KG... rant over...))
[[he's basically clouding the byakugan's abilities, messing with his ability to see his charka route and crap, he doesn't actually shut the byakugan down or anything, he is just using his eyes' aboilities to screw with Kyo's eye's abilities]]

((And how does one do that exactly? You can't just do something then not give a proper explaination. "Clouding his eyes" doesn't help me much, or "Messing with his ability to see his chakra routes...))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 1:07 pm
This partner of Raith is doing his best to get at Ifuuki... but sadly he is losing... Kenji smiled a bit now... "Did I just sense some sarcasm there?" The Dragon laughed in Kenji's mind. Then in a serious tone, started to give details about the fight below.

This man is doing his best to attack Ifuuki under water... seems like he thinks he got her... but he's wrong... he has underestimated her. The Dragon goes quiet once more, surveying the surroundings, then he turned to Kyo. Seems like this Raith person is using a Genjutsu... 50 of him eh? And to think he can do something to affect the Byakugan? Kenji, in his mind, looked sternly at the Dragon. What?

Kenji then said; "Aren't we supposed to be on Raith's side?" The Dragon went a little silent, then he gave an answer. Come to think of it, you didn't like Raith to begin with right? Kenji then nodded. "Yeah..." he then stared hard, but still can't see through the thick fog... "I wonder what's going on..."  

lKiCk-l

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 1:08 pm
Ryuujin_Toshiro
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Ryuujin_Toshiro
((Rendered obsolete? Isn't this another way of saying "I have blocked your KG?" I should send a monkey over and do something horrible... but then again, I'd just like to watch Raith lose himself little by little... Cannot render a KG that concerns the eyes, unless you plan on stabbing out the eyes... Its like saying Kimomaru's bones can't move since his bones are part of his KG... rant over...))
[[he's basically clouding the byakugan's abilities, messing with his ability to see his charka route and crap, he doesn't actually shut the byakugan down or anything, he is just using his eyes' aboilities to screw with Kyo's eye's abilities]]
((And how does one do that exactly? You can't just do something then not give a proper explaination. "Clouding his eyes" doesn't help me much, or "Messing with his ability to see his chakra routes...))
[[the fog that the Mangetsugan emits is like a coat of smoke that can't be seen through, is disrupts all vision, even the Byakugan or Sharigan would have trouble seeing anything wonce the fog gets thick enough it also conseals heat signatures and muffles sound, making the mangetsugan one of the only things that can see in it.]]  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 1:25 pm
The_Last_PlainsWalker
[[the fog that the Mangetsugan emits is like a coat of smoke that can't be seen through, is disrupts all vision, even the Byakugan or Sharigan would have trouble seeing anything wonce the fog gets thick enough it also conseals heat signatures and muffles sound, making the mangetsugan one of the only things that can see in it.]]
((Do you ever stop godmodding?))  

Kai Hyugiha

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 1:27 pm
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
Ifuuki had succeded in her plan. The one scalpel had struck it's target, a wooden mass of roots on the far side of the swamp. Tugging on the nigh invisable string, the small windup motor pulled her through the water at blinding speeds, bashing through the wall of clones into open water. Cutting the string, she rotated in the water and tossed a round object with and explosive note attatched. It detonated among the clones, and another toxin spread in al directions.
All of the Issui in the wall light up with the explosion and disitigrate into gell bits, before Iffuki could have realized that she had been played, a speeding botd came strait up from the depths and slamed into Ifuuki with a malshaped block of steel with blue inscriptions on it, Issui and his shape-shifting sword. Issui had realized he couldn't cut the women, so he just smacked the crap out of her head with his inhuman strength, at least sunning her, which was all he needed.

As he rocket to the top of the water, he fliped and instead of bursting out og the water, his feet hit the underside of the surface of water like solid ground and he launched again, just as a large, heavy log shot between him and Ifuuki, another part of his plan. As he reached the log, he stuck his sword though it, it was back to it's sword shape, though much, much longer than usual. He then slamed into the stunned Ifuuki, it had only been about 1.5 seconds since he had brutally smack her skull. The extra long blade of Issui's sword caught her through the log and gutted her through the chest, though Issui knew that wouldn't kill her or appearantly hurt her, but that wasn't his plan. The two continued to rocket to the bottom of the swamp and soon slamed into the silt, through it and smacked into the bedrock with the force of a large semi truck.

Issui jumped off the log and floated in the water, panting heavily from the move, even in the icy cold of the surrouding water, he was sweating in cold that would cause hypotermia to most in minutes. The pressure was also quite a bit more than on the surface, but the Ookawas were practically evolved to be able to exist in high pressure areas. He was well aware of the fact that he had not killed Ifuuki, but he hoped being hit in the head and them slmed like a brick into solid rock with a 1/2 ton piece of wood and sword through her gut would hamper her movements and keep her trapped for at least long enough for him to pool the chraka he needed for his next move as he began to make hand seals, as he finished the first set of seals, still watching for movement form theiunde rthe log or anywhere else, he started making a new set of seals, after he finished that he thought through his weariness. just 6 more, stay trapt for just 6 more. he have pleaded to the gods that this indestructable women would stay confined for his entire set of seals.........
[though i doubt she will.]]

((not done, just wait please))

Several scalpels flew from the cloud of silt where Ifuuki had struck. They were not quite on target as usual, but when the cloud cleared, Ifuuki was gone.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 1:28 pm
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Ryuujin_Toshiro
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Ryuujin_Toshiro

((Whoever thought of eyes "emitting" smoke.... what are you going to come up with next? Laser beams created through the moon's light? Or the suns rays? Get real. If this is a workable idea, then the Naruto creator would have thought of that. At his point, I'd pretty much say this is still "Blocking a KG..." Need I say more?))  

lKiCk-l

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 1:29 pm
((Hey. I'll have no arguing in my RP.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 1:58 pm
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
Ifuuki had succeded in her plan. The one scalpel had struck it's target, a wooden mass of roots on the far side of the swamp. Tugging on the nigh invisable string, the small windup motor pulled her through the water at blinding speeds, bashing through the wall of clones into open water. Cutting the string, she rotated in the water and tossed a round object with and explosive note attatched. It detonated among the clones, and another toxin spread in al directions.
All of the Issui in the wall light up with the explosion and disitigrate into gell bits, before Iffuki could have realized that she had been played, a speeding botd came strait up from the depths and slamed into Ifuuki with a malshaped block of steel with blue inscriptions on it, Issui and his shape-shifting sword. Issui had realized he couldn't cut the women, so he just smacked the crap out of her head with his inhuman strength, at least sunning her, which was all he needed.

As he rocket to the top of the water, he fliped and instead of bursting out og the water, his feet hit the underside of the surface of water like solid ground and he launched again, just as a large, heavy log shot between him and Ifuuki, another part of his plan. As he reached the log, he stuck his sword though it, it was back to it's sword shape, though much, much longer than usual. He then slamed into the stunned Ifuuki, it had only been about 1.5 seconds since he had brutally smack her skull. The extra long blade of Issui's sword caught her through the log and gutted her through the chest, though Issui knew that wouldn't kill her or appearantly hurt her, but that wasn't his plan. The two continued to rocket to the bottom of the swamp and soon slamed into the silt, through it and smacked into the bedrock with the force of a large semi truck.

Issui jumped off the log and floated in the water, panting heavily from the move, even in the icy cold of the surrouding water, he was sweating in cold that would cause hypotermia to most in minutes. The pressure was also quite a bit more than on the surface, but the Ookawas were practically evolved to be able to exist in high pressure areas. He was well aware of the fact that he had not killed Ifuuki, but he hoped being hit in the head and them slmed like a brick into solid rock with a 1/2 ton piece of wood and sword through her gut would hamper her movements and keep her trapped for at least long enough for him to pool the chraka he needed for his next move as he began to make hand seals, as he finished the first set of seals, still watching for movement form theiunde rthe log or anywhere else, he started making a new set of seals, after he finished that he thought through his weariness. just 6 more, stay trapt for just 6 more. he have pleaded to the gods that this indestructable women would stay confined for his entire set of seals.........

Several scalpels flew from the cloud of silt where Ifuuki had struck. They were not quite on target as usual, but when the cloud cleared, Ifuuki was gone.
"Hell," Issui said as one of the scalpels hit his leg, his seals were more important than the well being of his leg. He finsihed the 7 set of seals as he could feel his charka amasing around the areas that he and made his other seals. doesn't she ever run out of those things? I have to time this just right, if i cane tear her to total shreads, i don't think she can heal herself, this should do it even against her, but i'll be near to spent after this. Issui made his 8th seal set and a huge amount of charka could be felt as he made on final sel and held it, waiting for the right moment to unleash his jutsu......  

liz_bliz_inc

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 2:03 pm
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze

"Hell," Issui said as one of the scalpels hit his leg, his seals were more important than the well being of his leg. He finsihed the 7 set of seals as he could feel his charka amasing around the areas that he and made his other seals. doesn't she ever run out of those things? I have to time this just right, if i cane tear her to total shreads, i don't think she can heal herself, this should do it even against her, but i'll be near to spent after this. Issui made his 8th seal set and a huge amount of charka could be felt as he made on final sel and held it, waiting for the right moment to unleash his jutsu......

((Too bad you don't know where she is. ;p ))

The water was calm as Issui charged his attack. Several balls with explosive notes attached suddenly bobbed on the surface of the water. The fuses burnt down quickly...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 2:26 pm
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze

((Too bad you don't know where she is. ;p ))

The water was calm as Issui charged his attack. Several balls with explosive notes attached suddenly bobbed on the surface of the water. The fuses burnt down quickly...
[he was waiting for her]] "Damn," Issui said as he released one of the seal sets "Water style! First head of the water Yamata-no-Orchi!" From the water, a draon/snake head formed from the watewr and opened it's mouth, sucking the bobs in and freezing them, dosing the fuses. Then the head hung life less and still, though it did not disintegrate like Issui's other water creatations. She can't be far, i don't have time to use the other 7 heads, i have to skip to the finalle

Issui rose on the back of some invisible back to the middle of the underwater grave and realesed the other 7 seal sets "Water style! Water Yamata-no-Orochi!" With a burst of charka, a gaint Oriochi made of water and ice, it's red eyes glowing in the wtare erupted and roared. "Now the finishing stroke. "Secrect art of water! Eight deaths by Orochi!"

The Orochi started to curl up and it's heads snapped and raored, ice and steaming hot water coming from different heads. the spinning started and a vortex of water sucked in everything form a huge area, the torrent could even be seen from the top side of the water. Suddenly, the spining stopped and the Orochi's heads shot out in 8 different equally spaced driections, a strange and erie scilence followed them, like the absense of all life. anyone watching would have seen why, anything that ythe heads or their wake touched was instantly shreaded into nothing, and the wakes of the orochi head nearly overlapped, meaning even things in the direct middle of two head was still horribly ripped up and apart. The bedrock actually was shorn like wet tissues as the onslaught og the jutsu cascaded out ward, barely grown weaker at all by the time they slamed into the walls of the swamps' reach and still punched deep holes into the rock. even above the water, the water exploded everywhere in violent shrieks that followed the scilence of before.

After the jutsu cleared, the water seemed void of all things, save one young man flaoting unmoving on his back in the water, his cloacked starting to become still in the total unmoving water and his arms and legs hang to his sides, limp. the jutsu had scoured the water of all life, at least that's what Issui had hoped he had done.  

liz_bliz_inc

m00nPanda

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 10:07 pm
(( what happened)) gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 5:23 am
Nitroxic 4jer
(( what happened)) gonk
[[stuff blaugh rofl pirate ]]  

liz_bliz_inc

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 9:51 am
The_Last_PlainsWalker
[he was waiting for her]] "Damn," Issui said as he released one of the seal sets "Water style! First head of the water Yamata-no-Orchi!" From the water, a draon/snake head formed from the watewr and opened it's mouth, sucking the bobs in and freezing them, dosing the fuses. Then the head hung life less and still, though it did not disintegrate like Issui's other water creatations. She can't be far, i don't have time to use the other 7 heads, i have to skip to the finalle

Issui rose on the back of some invisible back to the middle of the underwater grave and realesed the other 7 seal sets "Water style! Water Yamata-no-Orochi!" With a burst of charka, a gaint Oriochi made of water and ice, it's red eyes glowing in the wtare erupted and roared. "Now the finishing stroke. "Secrect art of water! Eight deaths by Orochi!"

The Orochi started to curl up and it's heads snapped and raored, ice and steaming hot water coming from different heads. the spinning started and a vortex of water sucked in everything form a huge area, the torrent could even be seen from the top side of the water. Suddenly, the spining stopped and the Orochi's heads shot out in 8 different equally spaced driections, a strange and erie scilence followed them, like the absense of all life. anyone watching would have seen why, anything that ythe heads or their wake touched was instantly shreaded into nothing, and the wakes of the orochi head nearly overlapped, meaning even things in the direct middle of two head was still horribly ripped up and apart. The bedrock actually was shorn like wet tissues as the onslaught og the jutsu cascaded out ward, barely grown weaker at all by the time they slamed into the walls of the swamps' reach and still punched deep holes into the rock. even above the water, the water exploded everywhere in violent shrieks that followed the scilence of before.

After the jutsu cleared, the water seemed void of all things, save one young man flaoting unmoving on his back in the water, his cloacked starting to become still in the total unmoving water and his arms and legs hang to his sides, limp. the jutsu had scoured the water of all life, at least that's what Issui had hoped he had done.

Ifuuki pressed a scalpel against Issui's neck. "Impressive. Unforunately I took refuge behind you. That surely would have done me a bit of trouble. I wonder. Should I skin you alive? Or should I have a bit of fun first?" Ifuuki said while she placed a searching hand along his midsection.

((XD She's such a pervert!))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 12:27 pm
Kyouryoku began to doubt Raith for not putting up a good fight. Quite frankly he wasn't satisfied with the progress of the battle.
"I'm sick of this petty excuse for a swamp, can't you just fight like a normal ninja?" Kyouryoku said quite bluntly. With that he put down his forehead protector. "What a waste of time, Ifuuki, I'm leaving. Geku, you're up"
Geku had been waiting for the signal; he was perched on the window sill just above Kenji. He grinned and swung himself into Kenji's room.
"I'm going to borrow you for one second" Geku grinned as he attached Chakra strings to Kenji. He jumped out of the hospital and started a string of hand-seals.
"Hotaru-ryuu Mane no Jutsu! (Firefly style Imitation)" Geku said. The Chakra strings flickered then eventually thickened. Geku started a string of hand-seals and Kenji did the same.
"Raiton... GENKI RYUU NO JUTSU!" Geku thrusted his arm out, Kenji followed and a dragon's skeleton, crackling with electricity erupted from Kenji's fist. The dragon rammed itself into the swamp, causing a collosal bang and blowing a small hole open.
Geku thrusted his other arm forward, causing Kenji to fire another dragon, making a bigger hole. Kyouryoku simply walked out of it. The hole closed up.
"Your on your own Ifuuki, Kehehe" Geku shouted.  

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 1:25 pm
Silly Genji
Kyouryoku began to doubt Raith for not putting up a good fight. Quite frankly he wasn't satisfied with the progress of the battle.
"I'm sick of this petty excuse for a swamp, can't you just fight like a normal ninja?" Kyouryoku said quite bluntly. With that he put down his forehead protector. "What a waste of time, Ifuuki, I'm leaving. Geku, you're up"
Geku had been waiting for the signal; he was perched on the window sill just above Kenji. He grinned and swung himself into Kenji's room.
"I'm going to borrow you for one second" Geku grinned as he attached Chakra strings to Kenji. He jumped out of the hospital and started a string of hand-seals.
"Hotaru-ryuu Mane no Jutsu! (Firefly style Imitation)" Geku said. The Chakra strings flickered then eventually thickened. Geku started a string of hand-seals and Kenji did the same.
"Raiton... GENKI RYUU NO JUTSU!" Geku thrusted his arm out, Kenji followed and a dragon's skeleton, crackling with electricity erupted from Kenji's fist. The dragon rammed itself into the swamp, causing a collosal bang and blowing a small hole open.
Geku thrusted his other arm forward, causing Kenji to fire another dragon, making a bigger hole. Kyouryoku simply walked out of it. The hole closed up.
"Your on your own Ifuuki, Kehehe" Geku shouted.
"Like hell your leaving!" Raith said as he dispelled his swamp and rushed past Kyouryoku, faster then he or Geku could react and cut the strings controling Kenji and also cut 3 deep gashes into Geku's right arm. As he sheathed one sword to grab Kenji and set him down next to him and drew his 6th sword again he said, "Next time it'll be your head! ******** off!" As he threatened Geku, each of his sword's inscribings glew a different color; red, light blue, yellow, brown, pure black and pure white, the next person to face off against him was going to end up 6 feet under before they blinked.

[oh, btw, Issui and Ifuuki would have just 'appeared' at whatever location they had been at in the city that corrisponed with the swamp.]  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games