Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The River/Waterfalls Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Willowpelt12

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:13 am
BlackRain felt his black fur getting hot. So he layed under a tree. He layed there drowsily till he fell asleep.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 3:10 pm
Storm licked up some of the fresh water the waterfall carried, and searched for a fish. Her hunger was nearly about to burst, and her mouth was a bit dry. The wolf was very shy, and had longed for another to talk to.  

Wolfy_Girl117

Willowpelt12

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:42 pm
BlackRain walked over to her,"Have you seen a white wolf female? Her name is WhiteMist. She is my sister and we got separated."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:24 am
Storm looked at BlackRain. "Sorry, I have not. But, I will help you, if I can?"  

Wolfy_Girl117

Willowpelt12

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:03 pm
BlackRain sighed,"Its alright. Didn't mean to bother you." His yellow eyes were sad but he looked determined as he turned to keep looking.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:23 pm
"No. I think you need to find your sister, and I am going to help." Storm pleaded. She was remembering the time when she was very young, and her sister disappeared, and she could not find her. And to this day, she still can't find her.  

Wolfy_Girl117

Willowpelt12

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:48 pm
BlackRain looked at her,"You can come with me as long as you don't slow me down." ((Maybe they should get separated later so that would explain why you met mist without her brother))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:05 pm
((Okay, after you respond to my post I will get lost mrgreen ))

"Like you can keep up!" Strom called sprinting ahead.  

Wolfy_Girl117

Willowpelt12

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:54 pm
BlackRain tried to keep up but he couldn't run that fast through the trees.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:04 pm
((Ah! I am gone now!))

Storm was to far ahead to see BlackRain. Losing her focus she tripped over a tree root, and tumbled into a bush...

((Storm is as clumsy as me!))  

Wolfy_Girl117

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:28 am
Seilene yawned, crawling out of the little hole she had been hiding in. She shook her head to clear away the dust and watched with icy blue eyes as the cloud of dust slowly faded in the sun light. Her unusual coating of her right side black and her left side white, shimmered in the rays. She grinned toothily at the thought of being on her own. She hadn't been able to run around by herself since she was nought but a tiny pup. She had escaped her sister's watch, Phir's guard duty, and Sulkrai's gaze. Trotting off towards the waterfall, Seilene felt the presence of the other wolves around her, but didn't feel it necessary to worry.
Reaching the falls, she slowly took a much needed drink of the refreshingly cold water before she began making her way to the unseen ledge to watch the scenery around her. Seilene stopped when she reached it and stared at the cold, grey rocks for a moment; a lot of memories took place on the ledge. She glanced around herself, allowing the memories to play like a movie before her. Laughing, hugging, playing, even sleeping, and fighting had all taken place her with her sister and close circle of friends. She sighed and let the memories return to just that. . . .memories.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:46 am
Seleinis wasn't to far off, Hiding under a pile of leaves. the voices in his had has recently come back and so far he had maintained control over his body. Looking at the young wolf near the ledge he sniffed the air air, Inadvertently sniffing in some dirt, Causing him to sneeze and jump out of the pile of leaves and shaking his head.

"Wow, I'll know better next time." He mumbled to himself.

Looking over to his right he could see the young wolf more clearly now. turnign his body around to face her more directly.

Slighter
Captain

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:59 am
Seilene was going over to lay on the ledge so that way she could see ever wolf passing, but they couldn't see her when ears perked up when there was a noise from behind. Turning her head, she eyed the other wolf wearily as she slowly turned to face him. The sun played off of him funnily so Seilene went over to the edge and laid down. Her head rested against her front paws and her ears stood forward as she looked him over before lightly saying, "Hello there. . . ."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:07 am
Seleinis Looked at her and slowly walked over to her, laying down on the rocks roughly 10 feet away from her.

Ah damn, And here I though He'd scare the young wolf! One of the voices started to laugh in his head, Laughing like a Hyena, But more, Menacing. The rest of the voices laughed with the one voices for a moment before the fades away again.

Seleinis made a weird face for a moment Trying to ignore the voices until the had fade away once more. "Hello." He simply said, looking over to her. "I don't think we ever met."

Slighter
Captain

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:15 am
'Quite a strange wolf. . .' she thought as he laid down as well.
Seilene tilted her head, what was wrong? His face became weird and Seilene just watched him intently for a moment until he spoke. Her head popped up in slight suprise; she liked his voice. She smiled slightly and shook her head. "I don't recall meeting you either," she said airly before adding in, "I'm Seilene. . . .and you are??"

</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff