Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)
Get to Know the Members! (Old) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mihran

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:27 am

Hello (: I'm Thy (pronounced tea), and I just started RPing about a week ago, though I've already gone and put way too much on my plate. XD

I enjoy romance, adventure, fantasy/supernatural, modern RPs... and much more, as long as I can play my own character. I don't do anime, books, movies or anything similar. I have a fondness for the Middle East.

I'm open for feedback and one on one requests :3 I have a few going on already, but I'm always looking for more. XD Don't hesitate to PM me, as I might not be very active in the guilt itself, unless I find a group RP that tickles my fancy.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:34 am
Hallo! Tag! Wie Geht's? In case you were wondering that is german... Yeah... I am blu. Well, not really, but please call me that! I don't like giving out my real name... Uh... I have been rping for a LOOOOONG time... Idk how long, but a really long time. I started on Neopets, then moved here to gaia, and I never looked back! I heart german. I also heart almost all rps, as long as they don't take place in the real world, so like, no school rps, no band rps, no family rps. I rp to escape from the real world, not live it through someone else. So, unless there is at least some sort of magic, or other weirdness, I probably won't be wanting to join. But yeah... Train of thought derailed, thousands died, film at eleven. See ya!  

bludrgn0

Torii-Lee

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:58 pm
lol @ Blu

Haii, I'm Tori (real name, well short for it). I'm nearing age 20 and I used to roleplay from ages 11-17. But haven't been for a while due to depression and other lame "mental" issues sad Anyways, I need to relaern some RP skills, so here I am!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:03 pm
^^^^..^^^^(Spider)

Thanks for the laughs! I am glad that someone else beside me thought it was funny!  

bludrgn0

Arethusa Bransome

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:07 pm
Hello, I am Are (Air-reh) short for my username. The name isn't mine, but I may change it to that someday.
I started roleplaying so I could practice different types of writing. . . a while ago, not sure how long. And now I no longer write but am addicted to roleplaying. Rping, you ruined my life. *shakes fist in air* /sarcasm.

I do a lot. I don't do anime because I have no clue what's going on. I can do boarding school or magic school. (I really like those.) I like doing post apocalyptic survivor roleplays as well. I like most genre's if I can make my own character, but these are my favorite. Taking worlds from books/movies/shows and making stories out of them are also a lot of fun.
Oh yeah! I don't really do combat characters as much, but I can sometimes. It just depends on the type of roleplay.

I'm open to most things, and am willing to test new waters.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:44 am
I Didn't Think This Would Be Easy...

Hello loves. I am Bari, but you may call me Elizabeth or Lizzy. In case you were wondering, yes, I play the Baritone Saxophone and it's the sexiest instrument alive.

Now that I've got that out of my system, I roleplay almost anything. I happen to roleplay school or family settings more than most, but I will RolePlay others. The one kind of RolePlay I simply will not do are those that follow a pre-written story. Examples: Naruto, Harry Potter, Eragon, and Twilight. If they are originals, but loosely follow the story, then I will join it.

Send me a PM if you wish.
Lizzy

But Why Is It So Difficult?  

Bari Sax is Sexy

C h i i z u K u m a

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:01 am
Hurrhurrhurr.....

Hello...!
I'm oDeathNoted, [soon to be Queso Kuma] or Ariana, but you can call me Noted. To shorten things, I'm basically a huge otaku. I'm obsessed with anime, and I've actually become interested in manga a bit [Death Note, Tarot Cafe, etc.] but I'm not really a Shojo Beat person. It's too girly. I like Shonen Jump.

Onto things I don't like. Naruto is the first. Other than that, I hate Twilight, I hate people who think they are the best in the world, and I especially hate people who let the tiniest thing bring them down. Nueheheh.

Moving on to a brighter, more this-topic related subject, I'm in love with roleplaying. I'll do plenty, but it takes me a bit to adjust to a new one. For starters, I like to roleplay rehabilitation centers, paranormal adventures, schools [sometimes], animals, love stories [sometimes], etc.
I'll do most anything, but like Bari, I'm not really into pre-written stories unless they're almost all original.

On a side note, to wrap this up, I'm a total Japan freak--it's my dream to go there.

[[Current Favorite Song: Kienaihitomi.]]

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:17 am
Caramel frappuchino is my love and yes, i mean the drink. Right now, the sky is black and I am typing this up in my friend's house. Sleepovers are fun which is my reason for invading my friend's house.

Why am i telling you this? Don't ask me. I don't know either. I just want to show you persons that I am a person too.

Hey, sup? Midnightwolf4 here at your service.
wink

midnightwolf4

Silenced Requiem

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:32 am
Hello! I'm Silenced Requiem, but you can really call me any nickname you'd like to. I haven't been on Gaia in a very long time. I started the account in 2004, but then college ate up all my time. Thus, I have no established nicknames.

I've never personally done much RP, but I have so many friends who do that I've decided to give it a shot. My skills are really weak and basic, so I'm looking for anyone to give me tips. I'd love to get better!

My interests mostly fall into the Sci-Fi category, but I'm always open to new things.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:39 am
I'm Charlie/Charlotte, I am currently saving up to change my name as Juniper was an old RP character of mine, 4000gg so far, who knew how much orphans sold for? xD Anyway, I'm into realistic RPs, I'm NOT a fan of ninjas or anime.  

Juniper12121

GrunnyJKins

Quotable Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:53 pm
WoW Server: Eonar

Hello!
I'm xX_The Painted Lady_Xx, but you guys can call me Grunny or Kisa. (Nicknames xD) I've been on Gaia for about 3 years and I started roleplaying about a few months ago. I hope to have fun here, so be nice! Message me if you wanna talk or something. ^^

Questing: Let it Snow
Shadow Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:51 pm
Hello, I'm Storm. I consider myself a roleplayer, informal essayist, and philosopher. I've been a member of Gaia for several years, and though it is only the second site where I have spent time roleplaying, it is the place where I gained by far the majority of my experience. I've been an avid wanderer of Barton Town for most of my time on Gaia, but having developed a style of roleplay more thoughtful and novelesque than Barton Town, I have begun seeking greener pastures.

Judging by my browsing of the forums here between now and the time I applied to join, I am pleasantly surprised to find that a considerable number of the intermediate and advanced threads here use a system not dissimilar to my own. I believe I shall be spending a lot of time here roleplaying, as well as discussing and writing about roleplay style and theory.

Despite having a very systematic approach to writing and roleplaying, however, it is something I do because I enjoy it. Though I have been complimented on the quality of my writing it is not something I take pride in or expect from others when roleplaying. In my time in Barton Town, I made several threads specifically targetting a "less literate" audience, since they are often more fun to roleplay with than the elitist "literate" crowd.  

Storm Aether

Hot muni rolled 6 6-sided dice: 2, 2, 2, 2, 6, 1 Total: 15 (6-36)

Hot muni

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:53 pm
so tat everyone know i speak spanish and garifuna im from honduras a small contry in central america i just turned 14
heart wink  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:55 pm
hola hispanos q hay jajaja. love yall  

Hot muni

Peppermint_Candykane

Sparkly Fairy

21,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:35 pm
Hello all

Im a new member. .

Not sure what to do or where to go sweatdrop  
13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games