Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- FRESH VICTIMS --- Newbies go here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rillagurl

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 1:03 pm
NAME: Meghan
APPEARANCE: 5'8 skinny slightly tan w/ dark hair and random clothing
FAV. BANDS: Almost anything
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Drawing writing reading listening to music
PERSONALITY: .hyper
PET PEEVES: preps people who cant spell annoying people and my ex
LIKES/DISLIKES: just ask
REASON FOR JOINING: why not join?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 1:44 pm
Greetings and welcome to the "Got Goth Guild."

May you find solice in the comfort provided by our complimentary cookies

*offers some*

ieatyourtclol

dark and demented

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 4:37 pm
Name:

Briana / Dark / Darky / Darkeh...The list goes on but I really don't care...

I do indeed happen to be 14

Appearance:

I barely reach the 5 foot marker and reaching 5'1" is just a out of reach dream of mine.
I have short blonde hair cut in a very...odd fashion.
My eye change colors constantly from the deep blue that they usually are to a light purple that surfaces on occasion.
I have a pale complexion though I tan easily.
I have a little extra baggage in the wieght area; not that that matters of course...
My personal style does not follow that of what some people consider classic stereo-types. I wear what I want when I want and how I want. One day I may decide to make the colors of my clothing clash just because I can whilst another day it all matches perfectly. If you ever get to know me personally then you'll know what I wear matches my mood and when my mood changes unexpectantly that causes for confusion.

Favorite Bands:

That is the most difficult question you could ever ask me -gonk- I have a very wide range of likes in the musical department.
So to sum it all up I enjoy all aspects of Rock. Hard Rock, Soft Rock, Classic Rock, Emo, Punk, Alternative, Metal, Hard Metal, Goth, Classical Music, J-Rock, Techno and all the little sub-divisions inbetween. I loath Most Rap, Country and Pop though in each area there are also it's exceptions. R&B and Jazz are debatable around me though I'm not a huge fan of them and can only name a few artists in that area...

Hobbies / Intrests:

My main hobbies and intrests include Singing, Playing instruments [-. Guitar, Piano, Violin .-], Drawing, Writing, Reading, Listening to music, and the internet.

Personality:

I actually find much of my self to be very contridictory with the rest of myself. Having been born very close to the cusp between Gemini and Taurus it's safe to say that my personality changes quite often and to some I may seem slightly Bipolar. I have gradual moods swings along with instant snaps.
But, how most people would define me is as outgoing and melow, cute -bleh- and cynical, hyper and melow, a good listener and an all out talker, funny and serious, Demented and Sentimental and yeah...
I'm never the same. Thats the sum up...
-I know that was a majorly lame ending to whatever I was saying but I lost my train of thought...-'

Pet Peeves:

Ignorance, All out stupidity -though thats sort of a hypocritical point in myself..-, Stereo-Typical people, People who do not except others for who they are....Check my profile for more things like this...

Likes / Dislikes:

Check my profile please <33 :] Thank you...

Reason For Joining:

I personally wouldn't claim myself to be gothic though others may say other wise, I just consider myself me, but my main reason for joining is the openness of those within the guild and the Admins / Mods additude twords the members of this guild. I've been lurking here for maybe...2 days and I am extremely impressed.

Okay i'm done now ^.^ I wonder if anyone actually read all this..Oh well. Enjoy and thanks for accepting my requst Admins <333

Oh! One more thing, please don't mind the nakedness of my avatar, Gaia is being a real b***h twords me lately and will not let me customize it...

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 4:42 pm
Welcome to the 'Got Goth?' Guild.
*Hands out apple fritters*
I hope you enjoy your time here.  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

dark and demented

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 4:44 pm
-Whee- Yay Apple Fritters <333
I hope I do to thank you for the welcome :]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 5:51 pm
NAME: Julianna
APPEARANCE: Interesting.
FAV. BANDS: Basically any.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Reading, writing poems, talking, chatting, computers.. etc.
PERSONALITY: You tell me smile
PET PEEVES: People asking too many questions relating to the same thing.
LIKES/DISLIKES: Nagging. Begging. Stupidity. xd
REASON FOR JOINING: Looked...intersting??

misted tears

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:32 pm
Ack, pay no attention to the fritter lady. *gives out baskets of cookies*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 8:09 am
*Big gasp!* Cookies??? *Steals a basket of cookies and hides in dark corner to eat them* Merci. xd  

misted tears

LittleLolita13

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 1:10 pm
NAME: Chibi
APPEARANCE: Can't really say o__o But I'm asian? surprised
FAV. BANDS: Dir En Grey, Within Temptation, NightWish, Seether, Black Sabbath, Cradle of filth, Too many to name x.x
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Anime, Manga, Lolita Dresses, Costumes, mangled dolls, sharp pointy thingys. o_o!
PERSONALITY: I'm outgoing online but shy irl ;( I have only a little bit of friends irl because it just seems hard getting to them them and they sometimes cause a bit more drama than online friends. *Computer geek* ;___;
PET PEEVES: Saying random words at serious times. Ex: Moose, Spoon, chicken wings, tree. <.<;
LIKES/DISLIKES: I like Cookies, dresses, chocolate, candy, flowers, certain words, the things inside my closet, moose, ice cream, anything sweet. I dislike, rude people, chipmonks (They're the evi spawn in disguise), Certain words, racists, close-minded people, anything super salty.
REASON FOR JOINING: I want to know more people who knew about EGL, and the whole culture behind it. Plus it seemed like a really fun guild.

4laugh  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 1:15 pm
Welcome and well met LittleLolita13. Since you like them so...*hands over a basket of warm cookies*  

ceilisidhe

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 1:16 pm
Welcome.
I hope you enjoy your time here.
ninja Obey the fritters. Love the fritters. Eat the fritters. ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 1:23 pm
Coooooooookiesssssss *Attacks them and chomps* T___________T;; I love cookiesss.

O_O Apple frittersss *Gnaws on them*

blaugh rofl

Thanks for the welcomes >x3  

LittleLolita13

Hell Carni

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 4:13 pm
NAME: Zandra M. Gregg
APPEARANCE: Unpleasant in my own eyes...
FAV. BANDS: Cradle of Filth, My Chemical Romance, POD, etc.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Writing poetry, essays, short stories and novels; the Middle Ages; parapsychology, etc.
PERSONALITY: Stupid and funny...a double threat. wink
PET PEEVES: Posers, prostitutes and strippers. evil
LIKES/DISLIKES: N/A
REASON FOR JOINING: I appreciate the Gothic culture. Its understanding of why we exist and the truth in such existence amazes me.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 5:14 pm
NAME:Chris Barkley(I hate my last name)
APPEARANCE:5'11"
FAV. BANDS:Eighteen Visions,Mushroomhead,Hanzel und Gretly,and Deadstar Assembly
HOBBIES / INTERESTS:Friends,meeting new people,music.
PERSONALITY:I'm a great guy to be around,i can get mad but it's very rare
PET PEEVES razz eople who think there better than everyone else.
LIKES/DISLIKES:likes-My fiance,friends,music.Dislikes-homophobes,stuck up preppy people.
REASON FOR JOINING:Found this guild and knew I'd like it right away.And I really enjoy the gothic culture and find all of it interesting.  

Bark-Bark

Tierra_de_Fuego

Desirable Capitalist

6,150 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 8:35 pm
NAME: Yaz (yes, really)
APPEARANCE: pale, olive green/light brown colored eyes, 5'3'', ...
FAV. BANDS: Avenged Sevenfold (especially in the waking the fallen album), Dark Tranquility, Rammstein, Iron Maiden and queen, Cradle of Filth...
HOBBIES: I draw, a write (some of my stuff is in my journal) and I actually sing in a choir...I think I'm an ok singer
INTERESTS: Art, architecture, music, the rennaissance, psychology, reading
PERSONALITY: Goofy, slightly introverted among unknown people extremely extroverted among close people, extremely direct and I'm very...different, I like uncommon things and uncommon ways of expressoin
PET PEEVES: ignorance and arrogance
LIKES: ;Life, different ways to appreciate it, individualism, the 60's 70's 80's and 90's; music with good lyrics, the bass,good bassplayers
/DISLIKES: sucky singers, homophobes, racism, too much heat and sunlight
REASON FOR JOINING: It's different and I found it interesting  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games