Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE LINUS FOREST RP! (It has begun!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  YES!
  No...
  You're weird... I'm just here for the poll gold.
View Results

hopltetheleader

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:10 pm
Wakes up in his cabin "Well," Yawns "I better find something to eat." Goes out of his cabin looking for anything to eat.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:13 pm
"Neh.... Nightbane...?" she walked over to him and waved her hand in front of his eyes. "Earth to Nightbane..." she said, as she tilted her head curiously. She pouted slightly. "Was it something I said...?" she asked him softly, looking at him straight in the eyes. ".... Nightbane...? I'm sorry... " she apologized, yet she was not sure why was she apologizing, she just wanted for him to feel better.  

La Petite Ange

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:14 pm
Nightbane remains silent for a while. He looks up to see that Tomoe is staring at him like he's insane. Nightbane turns on his heels and wades into the water. Humming to himself a song his mother sang to him before he became what he is.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:16 pm
Tomoe felt a bit guilty so she just sat on the ground beside a rock. she listened to the hum and smiled slightly. "Mom..." she muttered softly, looking at her hands.  

La Petite Ange

hopltetheleader

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:18 pm
while looking around finds the two people from last night. "Well, better leave them alone, but just in case." Makes a clone there to watch and then Joe run off looking for food.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:21 pm
Nightbane comes back up to see Tomoe. Nightbane simply says, "Sorry..." He then starts walking into the forest. No friends...no pain....no worries...

Another part of him comes into his head, "You know you like them. Otherwise you wouldn't have stuck around so long. Come on, William...

Nightbane snarls loudly, "Don't call me that." He says all this aloud but just slumps onto the ground not caring about anything.  

irishdawg69

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:24 pm
Tomoe sighe softly. "What is it with me and people...? I think that I annoy them..." she said as she stood up. "Yeah, I think I annoy people... " she sighed as she stared at the river. "Hm... no one around....?" looks around three times. "okay then," she says as she takes off her clothes and jumps into the river.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:28 pm
Nightbane hears some splashing and looks back. He thinks to himself, You know I'm still here. Then realizing that he had thought it instead of said it he said loud enough for her to hear, "I'm still here you know." Am I really so insignificant that no one even notices me anymore? Or have they just gotten so used to me that...I really am just a shield to them?Someone to get hurt so they can lead comfortable lives with each other...  

irishdawg69

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:32 pm
Tomoe was enjoying herself until she heard his voice. "AH!" she yelled as she tried to cover herself with her hands. "Oh... I thought you were mad for some reason and left... so I thought that you probably needed some time alone..... sorry," she said as she blushed embarassed. Ah.... how stupid can I get? she thought to herself.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:34 pm
Clones decides to follow the one name Nightbane. Following closely but remaining hidden as well.  

hopltetheleader

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:38 pm
Nightbane thought this was an indication to leave. "Sorry..." He got up when he heard a noise. "Who's there?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:45 pm
Nightbane ignored the noise for a second and looked back at Tomoe, "Look I'm sorry. I just...have some things on my mind. You don't have to pout..." Nightbane looks back to see Tomoe with her clothes on but having trouble getting up the bank. He grabs her hand to help her. She pulls and gets up but Nightbane loses balance and falls into the river with his cloak on. He resurfaces spitting water out of his mouth.  

irishdawg69

hopltetheleader

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:46 pm
"Just a little friend," he says while coming out of the bushes.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:48 pm
Tomoe stiffled a giggle at seeing him soaked head to toe. "Sorry, I didn't mean to!" she said between giggles. "Sorry, really!"  

La Petite Ange

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games