Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 11:13 pm
Af Mas

Oh, very slightly. I think it would be pretty clear if NG was serious about what she said. And for the most part, one when it's really meant do I really take offense

I don't take matters of sexism lightly though. I really hate it when people of either gender belittle the opposite. There was a teacher in my highschool who was a man-hater to the extreme. She wouldn't grade males above a B, ever.

That's messed up. But you couldn't prove that's the reason they got B's and below so she didn't get in trouble, right? >.o  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 11:14 pm
Meh, Im sure Im a guy NG doesnt like neutral  

Record Producer Jay-Z

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 11:15 pm
Krissim Klaw
UglyCoyoteNG
He dosen't work.
He dosen't do anything.
He sits on his a** all day and watches nascar.
Oh. and he bitches and yells. neutral

Ugh, your dad sounds horrable. I'm glad mine is gone. >.o MAN. Men just suck today don't they?!
Just have her do like the female mantis and devour him.

Come on now people, males have worth. they are good for killing other men. rofl

From what little I know of him, sounds like he'd cause indigestion or something. Probably wouldn't taste great either.

...BBQ him and have other people eat him. Secret's in the sauce.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 11:16 pm
shoki_de_nai
Af Mas

Oh, very slightly. I think it would be pretty clear if NG was serious about what she said. And for the most part, one when it's really meant do I really take offense

I don't take matters of sexism lightly though. I really hate it when people of either gender belittle the opposite. There was a teacher in my highschool who was a man-hater to the extreme. She wouldn't grade males above a B, ever.

That's messed up. But you couldn't prove that's the reason they got B's and below so she didn't get in trouble, right? >.o

From what people said, she would not call on males when they raised their hands, and if they did speak, she would be far harsher on them then any female students. Also, many male students would put forth A worthy effort, and then some, and still only get B's. How she stayed in is beyond me. Quite honestly, I would not have been able to handle that treatment. It's that kind of treatment that makes me ashamed of being male, because even in not having done anything that deserves it they're still getting mistreated. I'm all for feminism, but it's things like this that I think weaken anything they've got going for them. Oppressing the oppressor isn't a good tactic  

Af Mas

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 11:16 pm
shoki_de_nai
Krissim Klaw
UglyCoyoteNG
He dosen't work.
He dosen't do anything.
He sits on his a** all day and watches nascar.
Oh. and he bitches and yells. neutral

Ugh, your dad sounds horrable. I'm glad mine is gone. >.o MAN. Men just suck today don't they?!
Just have her do like the female mantis and devour him.

Come on now people, males have worth. they are good for killing other men. rofl

From what little I know of him, sounds like he'd cause indigestion or something. Probably wouldn't taste great either.

...BBQ him and have other people eat him. Secret's in the sauce.
Really she just needs to kick him out if he doesn't start doing something like looking for a job. xp  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 11:24 pm
Af Mas
From what people said, she would not call on males when they raised their hands, and if they did speak, she would be far harsher on them then any female students. Also, many male students would put forth A worthy effort, and then some, and still only get B's. How she stayed in is beyond me. Quite honestly, I would not have been able to handle that treatment. It's that kind of treatment that makes me ashamed of being male, because even in not having done anything that deserves it they're still getting mistreated. I'm all for feminism, but it's things like this that I think weaken anything they've got going for them. Oppressing the oppressor isn't a good tactic
Just another teacher that makes the school system suck even more. rolleyes  

Krissim Klaw

Af Mas

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 11:26 pm
Krissim Klaw
Af Mas

My hometown in general was whacked. Too politically correct for its own good. I've said it on more than one occassion: If you were a white, straight, christian male, you were essentially ********. If you said the wrong thing around anyone, you could be taken to court and sued and LOSE! No joke  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 11:30 pm
Af Mas
Krissim Klaw
Af Mas

My hometown in general was whacked. Too politically correct for its own good. I've said it on more than one occassion: If you were a white, straight, christian male, you were essentially ********. If you said the wrong thing around anyone, you could be taken to court and sued and LOSE! No joke
That stinks, talk about double standards. xp  

Krissim Klaw

Af Mas

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 11:34 pm
Krissim Klaw
Af Mas
Krissim Klaw
Af Mas

That stinks, talk about double standards. xp

No kidding. I'm glad to be out of there. I cannot stand the radical, activist types. Of the things I hate, forcing beliefs onto people is among the highest of those. I don't stand for it when it's something I disagree with, and I don't stand for it even when it's something I might agree with it. The right to believe whatever one chooses is a right no one is allowed to influence in such a manner.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 11:37 pm
Af Mas
No kidding. I'm glad to be out of there. I cannot stand the radical, activist types. Of the things I hate, forcing beliefs onto people is among the highest of those. I don't stand for it when it's something I disagree with, and I don't stand for it even when it's something I might agree with it. The right to believe whatever one chooses is a right no one is allowed to influence in such a manner.
Well at least you are out of that now. One can only hope that humanity will just learn to grow up a bit. xp  

Krissim Klaw

Af Mas

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 11:40 pm
Krissim Klaw
Af Mas
Well at least you are out of that now. One can only hope that humanity will just learn to grow up a bit. xp

For the most part I'm out of it. Of course, being a college student, there is still a good amount of stuff that goes on on campus. People holding up signs I can just ignore. It's when people try to hand me flyers and stuff that I really get pissed. People have literaly pushed flyers in my face evil  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 11:41 pm
Be lucky you'e not at Berkeley then. Everyone was is an activist there..heh  

Rainey_angel81

Af Mas

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 11:43 pm
Rainey_angel81
Be lucky you'e not at Berkeley then. Everyone was is an activist there..heh

Yikes x.x I would be in hell  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 11:49 pm
Here's something interesting. At my old (hah, good to be able to say that) high school there was a lot of racist and homophobic issues. However, sometime in Febuary there was this...making a better world in Iowa or something activity. Whatever it was called, it was an activity taking people to some black history museum. However, it was only for black students. I guess I missed the point.  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Af Mas

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 11:52 pm
shoki_de_nai
Here's something interesting. At my old (hah, good to be able to say that) high school there was a lot of racist and homophobic issues. However, sometime in Febuary there was this...making a better world in Iowa or something activity. Whatever it was called, it was an activity taking people to some black history museum. However, it was only for black students. I guess I missed the point.

I think it probably would have worked better if everybody had to participate sweatdrop  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games