Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
SQUAD RP{THE BEGINING OF THE END} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 245 246 247 248 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:16 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

Kat falls down and doesnt move
she runs over to her "oi this doesnt look good" she bites her bottom lip "what do we do?" she asked tal
a shirtless tal walks over to her
hey what happend while i was trying to control that thing?
she looks up at him and blushes, she quickly looks back down "she just passed out, i dont know" she touches her forehead "we have to get her more souls" she said thinking
i could try getting back int that thing
tal sits down and closes his eyes focusing
oh and why were you blushing?
she blushes even more "uhh....n-no reason" she looks away and at the river "i could get a soul collecter to give her some..."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:18 am
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

Kat falls down and doesnt move
she runs over to her "oi this doesnt look good" she bites her bottom lip "what do we do?" she asked tal
she looks up at him and blushes, she quickly looks back down "she just passed out, i dont know" she touches her forehead "we have to get her more souls" she said thinking
she blushes even more "uhh....n-no reason" she looks away and at the river "i could get a soul collecter to give her some..."
tal breaks from his focus
ok then do that ...please tell me why your blushing  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:20 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
she bites her bottom lip "its just.....well, your shirtless" she blurted out, she blushes and stands up, she quickly walks over to the river and looks around, the soul collecters floated around her, she held out her arm and touched a one looking like a dragon "her" she said pointing to cat, the collecter nodded and started to put souls in kat  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:23 am
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
she bites her bottom lip "its just.....well, your shirtless" she blurted out, she blushes and stands up, she quickly walks over to the river and looks around, the soul collecters floated around her, she held out her arm and touched a one looking like a dragon "her" she said pointing to cat, the collecter nodded and started to put souls in kat
thats it
he starts laughing and walks next to her
iv got an evil little idea but id be slaped if i did it
he laughs even more  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:24 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
thats it
he laughs even more
she looks at him "just do it" she rolls her eyes shaking her head "id like to see what your planning on doing, and why would you get slapped?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:25 am
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
thats it
he laughs even more
she looks at him "just do it" she rolls her eyes shaking her head "id like to see what your planning on doing, and why would you get slapped?"
becous of this
tal rubs up next to her giving her a full view of his chest  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:26 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
thats it
he laughs even more
becous of this
she blushes even more "oh you like torturing me dont you?" she asked blushing scarlet red  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:28 am
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
thats it
he laughs even more
becous of this
she blushes even more "oh you like torturing me dont you?" she asked blushing scarlet red
no i thought it would be funny
tal laughs even more and thinks to himselfim just glad shes not a anthropamorph im releasing so much musk  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:29 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
thats it
he laughs even more
becous of this
tal laughs even more and thinks to himselfim just glad shes not a anthropamorph im releasing so much musk
she patts his chest "sure sure" she smiles shaking her head  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:30 am
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
thats it
he laughs even more
becous of this
he blushes under his fur but is hidden unless you look closely
so is kat going to be ok  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:32 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
becous of this
so is kat going to be ok
she looks over seeing the soul collecter put more souls into kat "i think so.....i hope so" she looks back at him "oh yea and sorry i left, i was summoned"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:34 am
g2g bye  

iLacey

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:34 am
(aww alright then G'Night XD)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:35 am
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
becous of this
so is kat going to be ok
she looks over seeing the soul collecter put more souls into kat "i think so.....i hope so" she looks back at him "oh yea and sorry i left, i was summoned"
its ok as long as your back...im just wondering what happened to your hair...oh and i have the day off from the kings work tomarrow and i was woundering if you and the others wanted to go out and have fun for once?  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:37 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
so is kat going to be ok
its ok as long as your back...im just wondering what happened to your hair...oh and i have the day off from the kings work tomarrow and i was woundering if you and the others wanted to go out and have fun for once?
"umm sure, could use some fun, oh and yea i was under my fathers power, thats why im wearing this dress and have my hair this way"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 245 246 247 248 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games