Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:01 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

"fine im 117"
ria widens her eyes in astonishment. "woah really?!?! you dont seem 117!!! you look....17!!" she said, standing up, walking to him, looing at him closely, like a little girl looking at a rabbit for the first time.

"yes im 117"
ria crossed her arms. "then why do you look so young??" she asked, questioning him.

"im half vampire"
"well im full vampire." ria said unbelievingly. she bared her teeth and grew her fangs. the she closed her mouth, hiding them again. "see? i dont see your fangs." she said rasing her eyebrows.

"well i dont like showing my fangs. if your i full vampire why are you in a neko school?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:02 pm
lord chazxr XIV
angel_eyes200
lord chazxr XIV
*a light shines in the window* "Get down!"
Officer:"We know you are in there'if you resist you will be exicuted by force"
Reks:"Geez all we did was jump off a farris weel""Anyway racy go down to the basement and hide*
racy nodded and did what he said. but in the basement, it was a bit creepy. not that being in a dark abandoned haunted how wasnt, but this was making her jump. she walked around, playing with a few things, waiting for him to come down too. she found this cute little doll that seemed to be left here fom when it was still open. she picked it up, and looked at it under a faint light. i looked like her. it was wearing the same clothes, and had the same hair color, length and style. she was even wearing the small pin racy had in her hair. she decided to keep it, stuffing it in her backpack. you dont find a mini clone doll everyday, now do you.

((g2g....Bad timing,see ya tomorrow!))
*Reks crawls down there* "Hey I think we might be safe downhere"
(k, byezz!!)
racy jumped when she heard his voice. "oh geez!! dont frekkin scare me like that!!" she said, lightly hitting his arm. then she remebered her little doll. "oh hey! look what i found! right in that corner! look! its alittle me!!" she said, pulling it out of her backpack, and shaking it in her hand infront of his face. then she pulled it back, looking at it again. "that has to be me. im the only one in the world with this Pin." she said, pointing ti the unique pin in her hair. "my brother made it for me." she said looking up at reks.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:06 pm
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

"yes im 117"
ria crossed her arms. "then why do you look so young??" she asked, questioning him.

"im half vampire"
"well im full vampire." ria said unbelievingly. she bared her teeth and grew her fangs. the she closed her mouth, hiding them again. "see? i dont see your fangs." she said rasing her eyebrows.

"well i dont like showing my fangs. if your i full vampire why are you in a neko school?"
"cuz Racy. nate and eddie are here." she closes her eyes, and above her head and at her tail bone there shines a light, and there materializes Cat ears and a tial. "thats how i got in." she said, fiddling with her tail.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:10 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

"yes im 117"

"im half vampire"

"cuz Racy. nate and eddie are here." she closes her eyes, and above her head and at her tail bone there shines a light, and there materializes Cat ears and a tial. "thats how i got in." she said, fiddling with her tail.

"uhm cool"  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:16 pm
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

"im half vampire"

"uhm cool"
ria shruged. "mhmk." she said, rubbong off the questions. "so, why do you have to keep goign to highschool?" she said, forgetting about rubbing off the questions.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:35 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

"im half vampire"

"uhm cool"
ria shruged. "mhmk." she said, rubbong off the questions. "so, why do you have to keep goign to highschool?" she said, forgetting about rubbing off the questions.

"well its guess i never goon out with a highschool and i like people and i like highschool and if i dont come here every so few years poeple will start thinking im a vampire and i dont want people to think that im a vampire"  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:45 pm
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

"uhm cool"

"well its guess i never goon out with a highschool and i like people and i like highschool and if i dont come here every so few years poeple will start thinking im a vampire and i dont want people to think that im a vampire"
ria leaned back, sitting on her bed. "well, people are bound to be suspicous after seeing you here for so many years in a row. and whats wrong with being a vampire??" she said, somewhat offended.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:57 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

"uhm cool"

ria leaned back, sitting on her bed. "well, people are bound to be suspicous after seeing you here for so many years in a row. and whats wrong with being a vampire??" she said, somewhat offended.

"well personly i didnt wanna be a vampire and i only come here every 15 years so no one remembers me. i personly dont really like being a vampire"  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:03 pm
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

"uhm cool"

"well personly i didnt wanna be a vampire and i only come here every 15 years so no one remembers me. i personly dont really like being a vampire"
ria grows sorrowful eyes. "oh...aww, im so sorry!....well, didnt know you? you can control your age too! if your a vampire, you can use magic, if you knew how." she said standing up tall and serious-like; not that it made a difference cuz she was alot shortaer than him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:07 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

"uhm cool"

ria grows sorrowful eyes. "oh...aww, im so sorry!....well, didnt know you? you can control your age too! if your a vampire, you can use magic, if you knew how." she said standing up tall and serious-like; not that it made a difference cuz she was alot shortaer than him.

"no thanks"  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:09 pm
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

"no thanks"

"well, then how do you want to fix your problem?" she said, leaning back again, crossing her arms.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:12 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

"no thanks"

"well, then how do you want to fix your problem?" she said, leaning back again, crossing her arms.

"im not going to fix it"  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:23 pm
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

"no thanks"

"im not going to fix it"
"why?? you dont like it, dont you??" she said confused.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:25 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

"no thanks"

"im not going to fix it"

"im not sure"  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:28 pm
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

"no thanks"

"im not going to fix it"

"im not sure"
ria tilted her head, lowering her eye lids. "well, then i dont know how to help you...." she said, looking down at the bed. "im sorry...." she said looking up at him.  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games