Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:31 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

"no thanks"

"well, then how do you want to fix your problem?" she said, leaning back again, crossing her arms.

"im not going to fix it"
"why?? you dont like it, dont you??" she said confused.

"im not sure"
ria tilted her head, lowering her eye lids. "well, then i dont know how to help you...." she said, looking down at the bed. "im sorry...." she said looking up at him.

"its ok"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:46 pm
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

"im not going to fix it"

"im not sure"
ria tilted her head, lowering her eye lids. "well, then i dont know how to help you...." she said, looking down at the bed. "im sorry...." she said looking up at him.

"its ok"

ria smiled at him, really feeling sorry for him; even though he was a reeally old man, and she was an under grown middle schooler. "so, what are you gonna do nxt?" then she hoped to make him feel better. "b-but i wont forget you, okay nii-san?"  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:49 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

"im not going to fix it"

"im not sure"

"its ok"

ria smiled at him, really feeling sorry for him; even though he was a reeally old man, and she was an under grown middle schooler. "so, what are you gonna do nxt?" then she hoped to make him feel better. "b-but i wont forget you, okay nii-san?"

"fine do you want me to make my self younger?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:53 pm
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

"im not sure"

"its ok"

Ria nodds excitedly. "yes yes yes! so that you dont have to suffer the pain of having people forget you!! please, nii-san, i dont want you being hurt every 15 years." she says totally innocent and honest.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:54 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

"im not sure"

"its ok"

Ria nodds excitedly. "yes yes yes! so that you dont have to suffer the pain of having people forget you!! please, nii-san, i dont want you being hurt every 15 years." she says totally innocent and honest.

"ok. but how?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:56 pm
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

"its ok"

"ok. but how?"
"just take my hand." ria said, holding out both hands wide open,instisting he take them.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:57 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

"its ok"

"ok. but how?"
"just take my hand." ria said, holding out both hands wide open,instisting he take them.

he puts he's hands in hers  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:05 pm
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

"ok. but how?"

((g2g, night!! c u tomorow!))
ria smiles at him, saying, "well, racy does this all the time. i bet i could do it too...." ria closes her eyes, and when she opens them, theyre glowing a bright light. the light soon fades rom her eyes and starts glwing where their hands meet, then fading into negi's eyes, fading away. she let go of his hands, transforming into the litte 12 year old she is. she looked at herself in a mirror and sighed, then she looekd at Negi, who seemed alot younger, yet not much of a diference. he was truely 17, and he looked like it too. she smiled, as her work was done.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:08 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

"ok. but how?"

ria smiles at him, saying, "well, racy does this all the time. i bet i could do it too...." ria closes her eyes, and when she opens them, theyre glowing a bright light. the light soon fades rom her eyes and starts glwing where their hands meet, then fading into negi's eyes, fading away. she let go of his hands, transforming into the litte 12 year old she is. she looked at herself in a mirror and sighed, then she looekd at Negi, who seemed alot younger, yet not much of a diference. he was truely 17, and he looked like it too. she smiled, as her work was done.

"wow"
((k bye))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:41 am
name: kanda
likes: looking at the stars during the night, animals, sweets, women (lol) ,games
highly dislike: .........idk but yu'll find
race: neko
year: sophomore
class: magic/fighting
orienation: straight
fav foods: cereal and pizza
love status: single
User Image
this is a neko i adopted  

Xmisao_miyukiX

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:01 am
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

"ok. but how?"

"wow"
((k bye))

ria sighed, feeling really weak. she was alot weaker than racy, and it even drained racy out, so she felt as if she was gonna pas out any second. she quickly climbed onto her bed, falling asleep, gaining her energy back.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:34 am
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

"ok. but how?"

"wow"
((k bye))

ria sighed, feeling really weak. she was alot weaker than racy, and it even drained racy out, so she felt as if she was gonna pas out any second. she quickly climbed onto her bed, falling asleep, gaining her energy back.

"well uhm bye and good uhm night?" hi goes to his room  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:38 am
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

"wow"
((k bye))

ria whispered as he left, "enjoy the rest of your normal neko life, nii-san." ria secretly took his vampirism away, even though they never agreed to it. she just took it, so he wouldnt have to live through it again, and as a bonus she healed faster, and became a bit more powerful. she recovered quickly, and got up and roamed around the school.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:42 am
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

"wow"
((k bye))

ria whispered as he left, "enjoy the rest of your normal neko life, nii-san." ria secretly took his vampirism away, even though they never agreed to it. she just took it, so he wouldnt have to live through it again, and as a bonus she healed faster, and became a bit more powerful. she recovered quickly, and got up and roamed around the school.

he sits on his bed  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games