Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 8:27 pm

So John-boy, hows the new D&D group going?
you never talk about that.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 8:29 pm

We haven't played in about a month, stuff keeps coming up. They're good, we had a really bad DM for a while but our old one is going to be taking over again. I'm also planning on creating an adventure or two for up here. Which makes me ask if I can get some help from you when I'm back home?

Johnny Malone
Crew

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 8:31 pm

Johnny Malone
We haven't played in about a month, stuff keeps coming up. They're good, we had a really bad DM for a while but our old one is going to be taking over again. I'm also planning on creating an adventure or two for up here. Which makes me ask if I can get some help from you when I'm back home?

Ten years of Game Mastering experience is at your disposal.
Whats your party like? and have you tried DM'ing once?
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 8:35 pm

Haven't dm'ed for them yet, but I have more experience than anyone else in the group. MY party tends to be new to the game, all of them except for two started playin last year. They all seem to be used to hack and slash style (which I aim to fix) this is in part to our last dm who runs almost pure hack and slash. Also the bad dm was horrible at describing situations, seriously he didn't let me know that I had killed the lich so we wasted the next round attacking something that was already dead.

Johnny Malone
Crew

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 8:39 pm

Wow.
Kill scenes are one of the things Players love having described to 'em.

So what does yourparty consist of? I know you're a beguiler, but what else is there?
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 8:43 pm

We have a ninja, and that is it for now. None of the other players have created their characters yet, with the exception of the bad dm who has a broken combination of race class and items for a sorcerer that makes Dover's characters look like a legitimate and normal powered character. For my game I am going to make them create new characters so we don't break continuity with my friend's game.

Johnny Malone
Crew

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 8:44 pm

....You're kidding.
They've yet to create their characters? How long has this group been around?
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 8:46 pm

Cale Darksun
....You're kidding.

This is a new campaign we are doing. It was almost a tpk with the last dm. I was the only person who survived. Again, thanks to the lack of dm description.

Johnny Malone
Crew

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 8:51 pm

Johnny Malone
Cale Darksun
....You're kidding.

This is a new campaign we are doing. It was almost a tpk with the last dm. I was the only person who survived. Again, thanks to the lack of dm description.

Dude.
YOU DM.
You're well read and imaginative. Plus you've been around me.
Just purchase a Dungeon magazine or a 1st level dungeon crawl, help 'em make a standard party mix: Meatshield, Artillery, Medic, Trapsmith; and then roll them damn dice.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 8:53 pm

lol...

This episode of Metalocalypse is called " Dethstars. "

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 8:54 pm

xd
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 8:55 pm

Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone
Cale Darksun
....You're kidding.

Dude.
YOU DM.
Just purchase a Dungeon magazine or a 1st level dungeon crawl, help 'em make a standard party mix: Meatshield, Artillery, Medic, Trapsmith; and then roll them damn dice.

Was going to, I even have an idea of a plot for a campaign. Based on the idea of Indiana Jones and the pursuit of a legendary artifact.

Johnny Malone
Crew

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 8:55 pm

Remind me to look at that when I switch comps in a while here. ^^
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 8:56 pm

Johnny Malone
Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone
Cale Darksun
....You're kidding.

Dude.
YOU DM.

Was going to, I even have an idea of a plot for a campaign. Based on the idea of Indiana Jones and the pursuit of a legendary artifact.

Would you believe I have a Dragon magazine that covers Archaologists?

Sol Walker
Crew

Johnny Malone
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 9:00 pm

Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone
Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone
Cale Darksun
....You're kidding.

Dude.
YOU DM.

Would you believe I have a Dragon magazine that covers Archaologists?

I can believe it, Dragon has an article on everything. I think an Indiana Jones style adventure would be a gentle way to get my group into a more roleplaying atmosphere without forgoing hack and slash completely.
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games