Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 1625 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:45 am
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

"wow"
((k bye))

ria sighed, feeling really weak. she was alot weaker than racy, and it even drained racy out, so she felt as if she was gonna pas out any second. she quickly climbed onto her bed, falling asleep, gaining her energy back.

"well uhm bye and good uhm night?" hi goes to his room
ria whispered as he left, "enjoy the rest of your normal neko life, nii-san." ria secretly took his vampirism away, even though they never agreed to it. she just took it, so he wouldnt have to live through it again, and as a bonus she healed faster, and became a bit more powerful. she recovered quickly, and got up and roamed around the school.

he sits on his bed
ria gets bored, then notices shes in her 12 year old form. "EEK!!" then she runs into Negi's dorm nd closes the dorr behind her, leaning on it ans panting. she sprinted all the way there. "i-i cant go back out there, people will se me, then they'll not know who i am, then ill be kicked out of the school and ill have to go back to middle school!" she says really fast.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:50 am
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

"wow"
((k bye))

ria sighed, feeling really weak. she was alot weaker than racy, and it even drained racy out, so she felt as if she was gonna pas out any second. she quickly climbed onto her bed, falling asleep, gaining her energy back.

ria whispered as he left, "enjoy the rest of your normal neko life, nii-san." ria secretly took his vampirism away, even though they never agreed to it. she just took it, so he wouldnt have to live through it again, and as a bonus she healed faster, and became a bit more powerful. she recovered quickly, and got up and roamed around the school.

he sits on his bed
ria gets bored, then notices shes in her 12 year old form. "EEK!!" then she runs into Negi's dorm nd closes the dorr behind her, leaning on it ans panting. she sprinted all the way there. "i-i cant go back out there, people will se me, then they'll not know who i am, then ill be kicked out of the school and ill have to go back to middle school!" she says really fast.

"ok"  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:55 am
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

he sits on his bed

"ok"
then she glares at him. "ok?? you just say okay?? help me think nii-san." then she started pacing back and forth. hmm..i know i changed him physically 17, but mentally, hes still 117. stare how could he just say 'ok'? just 'ok'?? whats that even sumppoed to mean?? does that mean, 'oh, okay, im sorry.' or, 'oh. ok, gget out of my room i dont care' or just 'ok, what am i supposed to do about it.'?? she thinks in her head.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:58 am
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

he sits on his bed

"ok"
then she glares at him. "ok?? you just say okay?? help me think nii-san." then she started pacing back and forth. hmm..i know i changed him physically 17, but mentally, hes still 117. stare how could he just say 'ok'? just 'ok'?? whats that even sumppoed to mean?? does that mean, 'oh, okay, im sorry.' or, 'oh. ok, gget out of my room i dont care' or just 'ok, what am i supposed to do about it.'?? she thinks in her head.

"how can i help you are the one that knows how to change age"  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:10 pm
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

he sits on his bed

"ok"

ria looked at him hoplessly. "i-i dont know, nii-san..." she said, feeling very hopeless. "i guess im meant to be alone..." she started shaking, opening the door to leave. there was no way she could think of to help herself. she didnt care if anyone saw her anymore. she didnt care what they thought. she was never gonna see them ever again.
she walked through the halls, dragging her feet as she walked to her dorm. she bumped into someone, and she looekd up, somewhat afraid. it was eddie. she took a few steps back, holding her hands under her head.
eddie loked at her strangely, and looked around. "hey, wh- how did you get in here?" he said bending down to look at her in the eyes.
ria hugged him, crying in his shoulder.
he was really confused, but patted her back, to comfort her. "aww, dont cry....ae you lost? do you want to get back home? are you visiting someone?" he tried.
ria didnt answer, hugging him tighter, "no..."
then he was stunned, recodnizing her voice, pulling away to look at her again. "...ria?"
she looked down shamefully. "what happened to you??" edie asked, standing up, holding her hand and walking to his dorm.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:24 pm
Mitsuki glared at Saya and pointed a finger at her. "Stop following me! What's your problem?!"
Saya stared blankly at Mitsuki and chuckled. "We're cousins. We gotta stick together you know."
Mitsuki sighed in defeat and continued trudging through the school hallways with Saya following behind her.  

bones and rot

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:26 pm
racy and nate bumped into Saya and Mitsuki. "hey" racy said. nate was looking at the floor unresponsively. "have you seen Ria and eddie?" racy added  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:28 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

he sits on his bed

"ok"

ria looked at him hoplessly. "i-i dont know, nii-san..." she said, feeling very hopeless. "i guess im meant to be alone..." she started shaking, opening the door to leave. there was no way she could think of to help herself. she didnt care if anyone saw her anymore. she didnt care what they thought. she was never gonna see them ever again.
she walked through the halls, dragging her feet as she walked to her dorm. she bumped into someone, and she looekd up, somewhat afraid. it was eddie. she took a few steps back, holding her hands under her head.
eddie loked at her strangely, and looked around. "hey, wh- how did you get in here?" he said bending down to look at her in the eyes.
he was really confused, but patted her back, to comfort her. "aww, dont cry....ae you lost? do you want to get back home? are you visiting someone?" he tried.
then he was stunned, recodnizing her voice, pulling away to look at her again. "...ria?"
she looked down shamefully. "what happened to you??" edie asked, standing up, holding her hand and walking to his dorm.

negi went after her  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:30 pm
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

"ok"

negi went after her
edie heard footsteps behind them and saw negi. "hey negi. you know what happened to her? she mentioned your name. but she wasnt loud enough for me to hear everything... sweatdrop "  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:33 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

"ok"

negi went after her
edie heard footsteps behind them and saw negi. "hey negi. you know what happened to her? she mentioned your name. but she wasnt loud enough for me to hear everything... sweatdrop "

"im not sure if she wants me to tell you"  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:41 pm
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

negi went after her

ria looked up at him, shrugging carelessly. "go ahead...its too late anyways. theres no way to change me back, and theres no way to hide it." she whispered, looking down, wiggling her toes. she had been walking bare foot, since she left ehr shoes and socks in her old dorm. eddie was just looking at negi confused, and ria worrildly.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:44 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

negi went after her

ria looked up at him, shrugging carelessly. "go ahead...its too late anyways. theres no way to change me back, and theres no way to hide it." she whispered, looking down, wiggling her toes. she had been walking bare foot, since she left ehr shoes and socks in her old dorm. eddie was just looking at negi confused, and ria worrildly.

"well ria turn my body and soul to 17 and she turned into her real age wiche is 12 and i guess she cant turn back"  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

bones and rot

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:52 pm
angel_eyes200
racy and nate bumped into Saya and Mitsuki. "hey" racy said. nate was looking at the floor unresponsively. "have you seen Ria and eddie?" racy added

Mitsuki looked at Racy worriedly and shrugged. "No. Not recently."
Saya looked at Nate with a puzzled expression.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:58 pm
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

negi went after her

"well ria turn my body and soul to 17 and she turned into her real age wiche is 12 and i guess she cant turn back"

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 1625 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games