Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1621 1622 1623 1624 1625 1626 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:01 pm
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200
racy and nate bumped into Saya and Mitsuki. "hey" racy said. nate was looking at the floor unresponsively. "have you seen Ria and eddie?" racy added

Mitsuki looked at Racy worriedly and shrugged. "No. Not recently."
Saya looked at Nate with a puzzled expression.
racy looked down, concerned, then back up to mitsuki. "oh..well, i last remebering Ria training with eddie out in the feild, then eddie came back without ria, then they both...disappeared." racy said, trying to think about where they are.
nate looks up at saya, seeing her looking at him, then turns his head away, looking at racy. "theyre probably just talking in the halls." he said calmly with a bored/ depressing tone.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:05 pm
sk8rkool1
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

negi went after her
edie heard footsteps behind them and saw negi. "hey negi. you know what happened to her? she mentioned your name. but she wasnt loud enough for me to hear everything... sweatdrop "

"im not sure if she wants me to tell you"
ria looked up at him, shrugging carelessly. "go ahead...its too late anyways. theres no way to change me back, and theres no way to hide it." she whispered, looking down, wiggling her toes. she had been walking bare foot, since she left ehr shoes and socks in her old dorm. eddie was just looking at negi confused, and ria worrildly.

"well ria turn my body and soul to 17 and she turned into her real age wiche is 12 and i guess she cant turn back"
eddie raises his eyebrows and looks down at ria with disbelief. "so...youre...not 15...youre actually twelve?? are you sure youre...just turned 12, but your really 15? are you sure?"
ria shook he head.
eddie knelt down, titling his head in concern. then he gently stroked her hair, hugging her softly. "oh...im sorry. that excplains pretty much everything youve done in you life." eddie said with a little laug, trying to soften the tone. ria sighs, knowing her assumption was true. he was gonna treat her like the younger girl she is. she just wanted to be treat like the normal Ria they knew.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:08 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

ria looked up at him, shrugging carelessly. "go ahead...its too late anyways. theres no way to change me back, and theres no way to hide it." she whispered, looking down, wiggling her toes. she had been walking bare foot, since she left ehr shoes and socks in her old dorm. eddie was just looking at negi confused, and ria worrildly.

"well ria turn my body and soul to 17 and she turned into her real age wiche is 12 and i guess she cant turn back"
eddie raises his eyebrows and looks down at ria with disbelief. "so...youre...not 15...youre actually twelve?? are you sure youre...just turned 12, but your really 15? are you sure?"
ria shook he head.
eddie knelt down, titling his head in concern. then he gently stroked her hair, hugging her softly. "oh...im sorry. that excplains pretty much everything youve done in you life." eddie said with a little laug, trying to soften the tone. ria sighs, knowing her assumption was true. he was gonna treat her like the younger girl she is. she just wanted to be treat like the normal Ria they knew.

"so do you think you know how to turn her back?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:21 pm
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

ria shook he head.

eddie shook his head. "no..im sorry..." he started, lookng at both of them apologetically. "ive seen racy do some power transfers, but i dont know how to change ages... but if shes really 12....then..i think she should stay that way..." eddie said, looking at ria.
ria looked at him, with a suprised look on her face. she didnt expect that from him. but she was speechless, not knowing how to fight against that.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:25 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
sk8rkool1

ria shook he head.

eddie shook his head. "no..im sorry..." he started, lookng at both of them apologetically. "ive seen racy do some power transfers, but i dont know how to change ages... but if shes really 12....then..i think she should stay that way..." eddie said, looking at ria.
ria looked at him, with a suprised look on her face. she didnt expect that from him. but she was speechless, not knowing how to fight against that.

"uhm ok"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:28 pm
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
sk8rkool1

ria shook he head.

"uhm ok"
ria glared at Negi, and walked away from eddie, going down a random hall. she didnt want eddie to treat her any differently than how he used to. she wanted the Ed-nii she knew, and not the Ed-nii x2. she didnt want double the care just because shes a bit younger than she really is. shes still the same Ria that they all knew, and she wasnt going to change.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:33 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
ria shook he head.

"uhm ok"
ria glared at Negi, and walked away from eddie, going down a random hall. she didnt want eddie to treat her any differently than how he used to. she wanted the Ed-nii she knew, and not the Ed-nii x2. she didnt want double the care just because shes a bit younger than she really is. shes still the same Ria that they all knew, and she wasnt going to change.

"well bye" he leaves  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:35 pm
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
ria shook he head.

"uhm ok"

"well bye" he leaves
((Wtf?? question ))  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:40 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200

"uhm ok"

"well bye" he leaves
((Wtf?? question ))

((what?))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:50 pm
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200

"uhm ok"

"well bye" he leaves
((Wtf?? question ))

((what?))

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:54 pm
sk8rkool1
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200

"well bye" he leaves
((Wtf?? question ))

((what?))
((okay, sorry. im just confused....Negi just says 'bye' ??))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:59 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200

"well bye" he leaves
((Wtf?? question ))

((what?))
((okay, sorry. im just confused....Negi just says 'bye' ??))

((yes i dont know what to make him do now))  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

bones and rot

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:18 pm
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200
racy and nate bumped into Saya and Mitsuki. "hey" racy said. nate was looking at the floor unresponsively. "have you seen Ria and eddie?" racy added

racy looked down, concerned, then back up to mitsuki. "oh..well, i last remebering Ria training with eddie out in the feild, then eddie came back without ria, then they both...disappeared." racy said, trying to think about where they are.
nate looks up at saya, seeing her looking at him, then turns his head away, looking at racy. "theyre probably just talking in the halls." he said calmly with a bored/ depressing tone.

Mitsuki glanced at Nate, her eyes narrowing. "Do you even care that they've disappeared? What wrong with you? Why're you acting like this?!"
Saya noticed that Mitsuki's tone changed and she grabbed her cousin's arm. "Onee-chan. Calm down," she hissed.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:42 pm
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200

Mitsuki glanced at Nate, her eyes narrowing. "Do you even care that they've disappeared? What wrong with you? Why're you acting like this?!"
Saya noticed that Mitsuki's tone changed and she grabbed her cousin's arm. "Onee-chan. Calm down," she hissed.
nate looked at mitsuki, holding up his arms halfway. "geez, sorry! but..i know im right." he said, walking down a hall. racy looked at mitsuki and saya, motioning them to folow her.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1621 1622 1623 1624 1625 1626 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games