Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1624 1625 1626 1627 1628 1629 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:11 pm
[[ I used to roleplay here.. But i think everyone I used to Rp here with quit except for Angel. I could try to get a friend I know to come back, But I just read some of the posts and am confused on where to start, because of all the drama. hehe. ]]  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:22 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
[[ I used to roleplay here.. But i think everyone I used to Rp here with quit except for Angel. I could try to get a friend I know to come back, But I just read some of the posts and am confused on where to start, because of all the drama. hehe. ]]
nate's ears twitched and he slipped away from the scene, sensing a familiar person around. he walked around, drawing closer to the path to find that person.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:42 pm
Mia looked around. The school year was finally out. It was empty though. " Hello? Anyone out there?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:48 pm
eddie followed nate secretly in the shadows, since he could turn into a shadow form.
nate walked closer to the voice, not remebring if it was an enemy or friend. then he peeked, and just froze, looking at mia.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:50 pm
Mia saw Nate appear. " N-nate?" She stuttered blinking. " I-Is it you?" She had been gone to another country on a school trip.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:17 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
Mia saw Nate appear. " N-nate?" She stuttered blinking. " I-Is it you?" She had been gone to another country on a school trip.
nate nodded, not knowing wat els to say.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:22 pm
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

Mia held back tears. She wanted to walk to him but she couldn't move her feet. She was frozen. " I-..I.." She had no idea what she should say. Sorry I left without telling you for a whole year? Will ou forgive me? Sorry? None of that would do.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:27 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

Mia held back tears. She wanted to walk to him but she couldn't move her feet. She was frozen. " I-..I.." She had no idea what she should say. Sorry I left without telling you for a whole year? Will ou forgive me? Sorry? None of that would do.
nate just absentmindedly walked to her, and kissed her gently, holding her waist with one hand and put a gentle hand on her back. he dint need her to apologize. she was here now, and thats all that mattered.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:29 pm
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

nate just absentmindedly walked to her, and kissed her gently, holding her waist with one hand and put a gentle hand on her back. he dint need her to apologize. she was here now, and thats all that mattered.

Mia closed her eyes and wrapped her arms around his neck. One of her legs bent up a little bit like you see in movies or read in fairytales.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:45 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

Mia closed her eyes and wrapped her arms around his neck. One of her legs bent up a little bit like you see in movies or read in fairytales.
nate pulled away, looking at her in the eyes. "...i-i...uh.." he wanted to say something, but nothing was comming out clearly.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:47 pm
Mia started. " I'm so sorry. It was horrible for me not to tell you. "  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:52 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
nate smiled a bit. "mhmk... cmon. you havent met everyone yet." he siad, taking her hand, and walking down a hall. nate jumped though, in suprise of seeing eddie grow from the ground from his shadow."why hello, im sorry was i inturrupting anything?" eddie said, smiling at mia.
nate narrowed his eyes at him. "Mia, this is Eddie..." nate said, pushing eddie away a bit. eddie turned back into a shadow, following them. nate knew, but he didnt mind. as long as eddie didnt do that in his dorm, he was fine with it.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:55 pm
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
nate smiled a bit. "mhmk... cmon. you havent met everyone yet." he siad, taking her hand, and walking down a hall. nate jumped though, in suprise of seeing eddie grow from the ground from his shadow."why hello, im sorry was i inturrupting anything?" eddie said, smiling at mia.
nate narrowed his eyes at him. "Mia, this is Eddie..." nate said, pushing eddie away a bit. eddie turned back into a shadow, following them. nate knew, but he didnt mind. as long as eddie didnt do that in his dorm, he was fine with it.

Mia smiled back. " Nice to meet you." She said watching him melt back into the shadows.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:04 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

Mia smiled back. " Nice to meet you." She said watching him melt back into the shadows.
"its nice to meet you too." nate said, but eddie's voice comming out. nate growled. "dont do that! if your gonna talk to her, talk to her yourself."
"no." eddie's voice came out of nates mouth again.
nate started blushing. "your making me look like an idiot!!" it looked like he was talking to himself.
"oh, you dont need me to do that for you." eddie snickered out of nate's mouth again.
nate looked at the shadow, seeing eddie was in his shadow. nate hit himself in the head, and eddie came out of the shadow. "owww!!" eddie said, rubbing the part of his head where nate hit himself.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:06 pm
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

"its nice to meet you too." nate said, but eddie's voice comming out. nate growled. "dont do that! if your gonna talk to her, talk to her yourself."
"no." eddie's voice came out of nates mouth again.
nate started blushing. "your making me look like an idiot!!" it looked like he was talking to himself.
"oh, you dont need me to do that for you." eddie snickered out of nate's mouth again.
nate looked at the shadow, seeing eddie was in his shadow. nate hit himself in the head, and eddie came out of the shadow. "owww!!" eddie said, rubbing the part of his head where nate hit himself.

Mia giggled. Her power was that she could read minds, and sometimes see the future. She could also send messages to people through her mind. " Are you two brothers? "  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1624 1625 1626 1627 1628 1629 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games