Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1625 1626 1627 1628 1629 1630 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:15 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
Mia started. " I'm so sorry. It was horrible for me not to tell you. "
nate smiled a bit. "mhmk... cmon. you havent met everyone yet." he siad, taking her hand, and walking down a hall. nate jumped though, in suprise of seeing eddie grow from the ground from his shadow."why hello, im sorry was i inturrupting anything?" eddie said, smiling at mia.
nate narrowed his eyes at him. "Mia, this is Eddie..." nate said, pushing eddie away a bit. eddie turned back into a shadow, following them. nate knew, but he didnt mind. as long as eddie didnt do that in his dorm, he was fine with it.

Mia smiled back. " Nice to meet you." She said watching him melt back into the shadows.
"its nice to meet you too." nate said, but eddie's voice comming out. nate growled. "dont do that! if your gonna talk to her, talk to her yourself."
"no." eddie's voice came out of nates mouth again.
nate started blushing. "your making me look like an idiot!!" it looked like he was talking to himself.
"oh, you dont need me to do that for you." eddie snickered out of nate's mouth again.
nate looked at the shadow, seeing eddie was in his shadow. nate hit himself in the head, and eddie came out of the shadow. "owww!!" eddie said, rubbing the part of his head where nate hit himself.

Mia giggled. Her power was that she could read minds, and sometimes see the future. She could also send messages to people through her mind. " Are you two brothers? "
eddie brightened up and blurted out, "yes!"
then nate nudged his arm. "no." edie said, rubbing the part nate hit. then nate repeated, "no. were not borthers...just..close." then nate glared at eddie, making eddie regret what he said.
"y-yeah..not brothers...close friends..."
then they continueds walking.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:18 pm
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
Mia started. " I'm so sorry. It was horrible for me not to tell you. "
nate smiled a bit. "mhmk... cmon. you havent met everyone yet." he siad, taking her hand, and walking down a hall. nate jumped though, in suprise of seeing eddie grow from the ground from his shadow."why hello, im sorry was i inturrupting anything?" eddie said, smiling at mia.
nate narrowed his eyes at him. "Mia, this is Eddie..." nate said, pushing eddie away a bit. eddie turned back into a shadow, following them. nate knew, but he didnt mind. as long as eddie didnt do that in his dorm, he was fine with it.

Mia smiled back. " Nice to meet you." She said watching him melt back into the shadows.
"its nice to meet you too." nate said, but eddie's voice comming out. nate growled. "dont do that! if your gonna talk to her, talk to her yourself."
"no." eddie's voice came out of nates mouth again.
nate started blushing. "your making me look like an idiot!!" it looked like he was talking to himself.
"oh, you dont need me to do that for you." eddie snickered out of nate's mouth again.
nate looked at the shadow, seeing eddie was in his shadow. nate hit himself in the head, and eddie came out of the shadow. "owww!!" eddie said, rubbing the part of his head where nate hit himself.

Mia giggled. Her power was that she could read minds, and sometimes see the future. She could also send messages to people through her mind. " Are you two brothers? "
eddie brightened up and blurted out, "yes!"
then nate nudged his arm. "no." edie said, rubbing the part nate hit. then nate repeated, "no. were not borthers...just..close." then nate glared at eddie, making eddie regret what he said.
"y-yeah..not brothers...close friends..."
then they continueds walking.

Mia looked at him confused. " You too look almost identical." She shook her head. " I guess thats just me."  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:38 pm
then nate turned around. "i mean, yes! we are brothers. were identical, brn the same day and weve known eachother since. of corse were brothers. its impossible to find any other two like us." nate said, teasingly giving eddie a noogie.
while eddie was getting noogied, trying to pull away, he said, "wait, ow, you said, ow, that we werent, ow. never mind. ow." and eddie pulled his head out of nate's arm and hid behind mia. "justbecase your older than me by 2 minutes doesnt mean you can do that to me!!" eddie whined cutely.
nate chuckled, crosssing his arms. "its not like you can do it to me."
"yeah i can!!" then eddie ran over there trying, but nate kept moving away, or pulling away before he got noogied.
"told ya." nate said, with a smug smile on his face.
"hey! no fair!!!you cant run away! thats cheating!!!" eddie said, getting frustrated.
nate then bent over. "fine. try to noogie me." eddie tried, but nate flipped him over. "fair enough?" nate said, leaning over eddie.
eddie got up, grumbling to himself, and hid behins mia again.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:51 pm
Mia giggled. " I guess you two are brothers. " She said watching eddie hide behind her.  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:00 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
Mia giggled. " I guess you two are brothers. " She said watching eddie hide behind her.
nate then remebered everything happening with Ria and Racy and them. "well, you could meet then others later on...theyre kinda busy. just hang with us for now. alright with you?" nate said, turning around. eddie hopped on nate's back, for not real reason at all, and they both fell to the ground with eddie catching nate off guard. "what the hell?!" nate said, getting up, brushing himself off.
eddie yawned. "i was tired. i didnt know what i was doing. dont yell at me." eddie said in a kid-ish voice. he seemed to be really playful right now.
nate rolled his eyes. he pulled eddie up. go to your dorm and sleep then!! not on mee!!!"
eddie then woke up. "no! im not tired, i dont have to go to my dorm." eddie said, swaying side to side.
nate rubbed his forehead. "okay, whatever. cmon." he saiod, motining them to folow.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:05 pm
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
nate then remebered everything happening with Ria and Racy and them. "well, you could meet then others later on...theyre kinda busy. just hang with us for now. alright with you?" nate said, turning around. eddie hopped on nate's back, for not real reason at all, and they both fell to the ground with eddie catching nate off guard. "what the hell?!" nate said, getting up, brushing himself off.
eddie yawned. "i was tired. i didnt know what i was doing. dont yell at me." eddie said in a kid-ish voice. he seemed to be really playful right now.
nate rolled his eyes. he pulled eddie up. go to your dorm and sleep then!! not on mee!!!"
eddie then woke up. "no! im not tired, i dont have to go to my dorm." eddie said, swaying side to side.
nate rubbed his forehead. "okay, whatever. cmon." he saiod, motining them to folow.

Mia giggled. They seemed to close. " Where are we going?" She asked following.  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:13 pm
User Image
Von

User Image
Hita

Von walked with his hands in his pockets, Hita following closely behind him. He was headed to his favorite tree, while she was just happy to spend some alone time with her older brother. Usually, Izara was with them, but she had decided to be all emo-like and head to her room and listen to depressing music for a reason Hita had no clue of. Hita bounded over to their tree and sat down, spinning happily and waiting for Von to sit beside her. He chuckled then sat and pulled her onto his lap, playing with her hair in a brotherly way.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:32 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

"looking for people." he said over his shoulder. he saw Hita and von. but he seemed to not want to go over there. eddie of course, thought differentl and charged over there. "hey hita!" eddie chimed in.
nate rolled his eyes, having to follow him. "come on. eddie wants totalk to his little friend." he said, taking mia's hand with him as he walked to them.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:35 pm
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

"looking for people." he said over his shoulder. he saw Hita and von. but he seemed to not want to go over there. eddie of course, thought differentl and charged over there. "hey hita!" eddie chimed in.
nate rolled his eyes, having to follow him. "come on. eddie wants totalk to his little friend." he said, taking mia's hand with him as he walked to them.

Mia laughd a little. " little girlfriend?" She said following nate. She waved at hita and von.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:36 pm
Hita blinked when she heard her name being said in a familiar voice. She looked up and smiled at Eddie brilliantly. She hopped up from Von's lap and hugged him tightly. "Heyo, Eddie!"
Von chuckled at her reaction to seeing him then peeked around her and waved his first two fingers at Mia and Nate. "Hello there."  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:48 pm
eddie smiled at Hita and von. "how have you been today?"
nate came up behind eddie, with mia's hand in his. "hey guys. this is Mia. she just came in. shes an olllddd friend on Izara i think." he looks at Mia, to see if it was true.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:52 pm
angel_eyes200
eddie smiled at Hita and von. "how have you been today?"
nate came up behind eddie, with mia's hand in his. "hey guys. this is Mia. she just came in. shes an olllddd friend on Izara i think." he looks at Mia, to see if it was true.

Mia nodded. " Nice to meet you. " She smiled sticking her hand out for a nice friendly shake.  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:54 pm
Von stood and shook Mia's hand while bowing his head politely. Hita smiled and waved, "Any friend of Iz is a friend of ours!~"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:58 pm
" How has the school been?" She asked looking around. Mia had missed alot.  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:59 pm
nate shrugged. "other than finding out Ria is a middle schooler, and almost getting out heads chopped off by racy, not that much exciting." nate said.
eddie nodded.  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1625 1626 1627 1628 1629 1630 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games