Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1625 1626 1627 1628 1629 1630 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackWolfPoet

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 12:55 am
Dragonz_luvr
BlackWolfPoet
So...what are all y'all lovely furs doing online so late on a saturday night?

sweatdrop spending money uslessly... and chewing on old cans domokun
lol nice...*tilts head* but how are you spending money? like ebay style or just from being online too long?...  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 12:56 am
DoomNeko
BlackWolfPoet
DoomNeko
BlackWolfPoet
*pads in* hey! there are actually people online in here! hi guys!

The Chatterbox is almsot always active at this time (which is something like aroudn 3:00 AM here...actualyl right now it's 3:45 AM xd )

But yeah, there's a bunch of furs here, woo ^^

wow...3? eek its only 12:30 here in cali...where are you at?

I live way, waaaay up in a distant, far far away fantasy land called Canada. A place so mystical and mysterious, it's said that most people go there and never come back! Rumour has it that discrimination here is a thing of the past and medical service is free, and everyone lives in igloos made from the permanent snow and ice so we can hide from the evil 7 o' clock man wo eats people that get stuck in traffic too long!

More precisely, I'm in Québec, the even more mysterious land which harbours the legendary "poutine" and where people speak french in a common way! eek

...okay I'm done being an idiot now. But the part of me living at Québec is true. xd

Oh, your one of those people. Those Canadian people... ninja

Vashie's from Canada ninja  

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150

Sonya Khatsworth

BlackWolfPoet

Drawing comics while still on a sugar high with lack of sleep, making it a night of forceful inspiration out of boredom and weird brain chemical reactions .  
DoomNeko

I live way, waaaay up in a distant, far far away fantasy land called Canada. A place so mystical and mysterious, it's said that most people go there and never come back! Rumour has it that discrimination here is a thing of the past and medical service is free, and everyone lives in igloos made from the permanent snow and ice so we can hide from the evil 7 o' clock man wo eats people that get stuck in traffic too long!

More precisely, I'm in Québec, the even more mysterious land which harbours the legendary "poutine" and where people speak french in a common way! eek

...okay I'm done being an idiot now. But the part of me living at Québec is true. xd

lol nice...ive always wanted to go to canada, if only to visit...how's the weather right now?  

BlackWolfPoet

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 12:58 am
BlackWolfPoet
Dragonz_luvr
BlackWolfPoet

sweatdrop spending money uslessly... and chewing on old cans domokun
lol nice...*tilts head* but how are you spending money? like ebay style or just from being online too long?...

sweatdrop I meant gold. Gaia $$$. buying bait and fishing for 20mins to come up with 9 orange guppies, 7 yellow, and 3 old cans sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 12:59 am
DoomNeko
BlackWolfPoet

Drawing comics while still on a sugar high with lack of sleep, making it a night of forceful inspiration out of boredom and weird brain chemical reactions .

You know what i learned thats really interesting? sugar actually doesnt chemically make you hyper, unless your diabetic. the only reason that children get hyper is not from eating sugar, but from the situations they usually consume sugar in...[end useless fact of the day]
you draw comics? o.O *is impressed*  

BlackWolfPoet

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 1:01 am
BlackWolfPoet
DoomNeko
BlackWolfPoet

You know what i learned thats really interesting? sugar actually doesnt chemically make you hyper, unless your diabetic. the only reason that children get hyper is not from eating sugar, but from the situations they usually consume sugar in...[end useless fact of the day]
you draw comics? o.O *is impressed*

Now you know, *group joins in* and knows half the battle  
Dragonz_luvr
sweatdrop I meant gold. Gaia $$$. buying bait and fishing for 20mins to come up with 9 orange guppies, 7 yellow, and 3 old cans sweatdrop
gonk you mean you can actually get that piece of crap to work? it just takes the bait and doesnt load for me...  

BlackWolfPoet

Sonya Khatsworth

BlackWolfPoet
DoomNeko

lol nice...ive always wanted to go to canada, if only to visit...how's the weather right now?

So and so. Not too cold, not too hot, but gradually getting colder. Might actually start gettign soem lasting snow soon, it snowed a few times in the past week, but it was light stuff and it all melted sad

Anyhow, as I told Lloxie, the weather is a good excuse for drinking tons of hot cocoa and it suits me quite well ^^  
The end of the world will not be bu insane horse men, or super storms. The end will come when a army of artist don't have their coffeee anymore. O_O  

Vir-San

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 1:02 am
*flitters in holding a cane and feeling old* hiya everyone  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 1:03 am
Bunny Vir
The end of the world will not be bu insane horse men, or super storms. The end will come when a army of artist don't have their coffeee anymore. O_O

I need to liek coffe, so I can be an artist too *giggles*  

Skuger Moonclaw

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
Fishing Dragonz
scream stressed $#@*&^!!!!!

-bleeping- cans! loose 9 fish and finall catch an old CAN!! gonk  
DoomNeko
BlackWolfPoet

So and so. Not too cold, not too hot, but gradually getting colder. Might actually start gettign soem lasting snow soon, it snowed a few times in the past week, but it was light stuff and it all melted sad

Anyhow, as I told Lloxie, the weather is a good excuse for drinking tons of hot cocoa and it suits me quite well ^^

hold up...what do you consider not too cold? its 'not too cold' here, in the high 60's to high 70's during the day...snow, you say?  

BlackWolfPoet

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 1:04 am
Krissim Klaw
*flitters in holding a cane and feeling old* hiya everyone

you ok there?  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1625 1626 1627 1628 1629 1630 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games