Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1626 1627 1628 1629 1630 1631 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:00 pm
Von sat back down, crossing his legs and placing his hands on his knees. He looked up at Mia, "Well, there hasn't been much schoolwork. But there has been the drama that comes along with school life."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:04 pm
Mia nodded. " I know what you mean." She smiled.  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:09 pm
Hita quirked an eyebrow at Eddie and Nate. "Waaaaiiiiitttt. Back up...what was that about Ria and Racy?!" She thought it over for a second, "Well, you don't have to detail it if you don't wanna but..." She shrugged.
Von simply pressed his lips into a hard line and shifted his gaze to the ground.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:11 pm
nate shrugged. "we found out Ria's a 12year old."
eddie sighed.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:12 pm
Mia blinked a few times. " I guess I did miss a lot."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:22 pm
"Twelve?" Hita asked. "Well she looks small enough to fit the part...hm..."
Von just closed his eyes, hiding the fact that he knew all along.  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:24 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
"Twelve?" Hita asked. "Well she looks small enough to fit the part...hm..."
Von just closed his eyes, hiding the fact that he knew all along.
eddie looked to von. "how did you know??" eddie said, absentmindedly hearing that thought.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:32 pm
Hita blinked then rolled her eyes at her brother. "Well that doesn't surprise me. Von is seriously one of the most powerful magic users ever...He can do most things. He probably found a way to see a person's true form or something." She looks at Eddie and sends him a thought. 'He probably knows about you being a...you know.'
Von grins at his younger sister and nods, "You're right, Hita. I do tend to see things. I don't mean to intrude on other people's lives, though, so I don't tell anyone. I only got the power as a precaution. Just to look out for possible threats to my loved ones."  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:40 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
Hita blinked then rolled her eyes at her brother. "Well that doesn't surprise me. Von is seriously one of the most powerful magic users ever...He can do most things. He probably found a way to see a person's true form or something." She looks at Eddie and sends him a thought. 'He probably knows about you being a...you know.'
Von grins at his younger sister and nods, "You're right, Hita. I do tend to see things. I don't mean to intrude on other people's lives, though, so I don't tell anyone. I only got the power as a precaution. Just to look out for possible threats to my loved ones."
eddie nodded and smiled. "mhmk. i understand. thats cool though. i havent figured out how to do that. ill look into it later." he said, noting it to himself.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:44 pm
Hita yawned, covering her mouth with her mouth. She looked from Von to Eddie and said, "I'm a bit tired, it looks like."
Von chuckled then looked to Eddie, "Can you walk my sister to her dorm, Eddie? I'd appreciate it if she was with someone I can trust." He grinned, getting a scoff from Hita.
"I can go all wolf on people now..." She grumbled.  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:46 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
Hita yawned, covering her mouth with her mouth. She looked from Von to Eddie and said, "I'm a bit tired, it looks like."
Von chuckled then looked to Eddie, "Can you walk my sister to her dorm, Eddie? I'd appreciate it if she was with someone I can trust." He grinned, getting a scoff from Hita.
"I can go all wolf on people now..." She grumbled.
eddie shrugged. "yeah, sure. id like to do that." then he sends hita a soft smile. then he says, "dont go wolf on me..." jokingly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:52 pm
Hita giggles then quickly hugs her brother then waves her goodbye and takes Eddie's hand and rushes away from everybody. She smiles at him and says, "I won't go wolf on you, don't worry."  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:05 pm
negi is walking in the halls  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:11 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
Hita giggles then quickly hugs her brother then waves her goodbye and takes Eddie's hand and rushes away from everybody. She smiles at him and says, "I won't go wolf on you, don't worry."
eddie smiles, "thats good." then he walks in a complete guessed direction. "wheres your dorm?" he said, looking around. he forgets he holding her hand  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:14 pm
Hita stopped, pulling Eddie to a hault with her by squeezing his hand gently. He looks around then points in the right direction. "There!" She intertwines her fingers with his and starts walking again.  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1626 1627 1628 1629 1630 1631 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games