Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
The Hugarashi Highschool: #1 [the begining] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 204 205 206 207 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:26 pm
*Sora finally recovers* Sora: I think we're going to go out today....
Tsukiyomi: Where are we going? *Already knows*
Sora: We're going to Suna, but we're going under disguise.
Tsukiyomi: Why? Oh, never mind, I know what's going on. You want to visit Hikaru, but you don't want to be caught by Makoto and them.
Sora: Exactly. *Rubs hair until it starts turning blue*
Tsukiyomi: Haha, you can still change your hair color! That's cool! And they don't know you have a cat, so they wouldn't recognize me at all! Ingenius Sora!
Sora: I'm going as Hikari. They might recognize the name Sora and Tsukiyomi, so your new name is Kari. *Yells for Shoru* Shoru! We're going!
Shoru: *morphs into human form* Okay.... what's my name?
Sora/Hikari: Miyaki. Bring "Sora" along too. They might want her back, and well... *smiles* I kind of want to play a small prank. Nothing major or anything.
Shoru/Miyaki: Ooh... sneaky....
Tsukiyomi/Kari: Totally... this is going to be great!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:53 pm
*with everyoneone on the dragon acsends into thesky and with mach 1 speed started heading to Suna*  

cmsntn05

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:54 pm
Raiku held on the dragons spikes. She was terrified of heights.

Shiroi sighed and looked at Raiku. "Calm down and don't have a heart attack..."She said.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:58 pm
with this speed we should be arriving in 5-6 minutes  

cmsntn05

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:01 pm
Shiroi sighed."Okay, Whatever you say, Captain"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:10 pm
................... still as sarcastic as always  

cmsntn05

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:24 pm
*Hikari, Miyaki, and Kari are walking to Suna, and just enter through the gates when a guard stops them*
Guard: Where you from lil' lady? *Talking to Hikari(Sora)*
Sora/Hikari: Oh, just visiting a friend with my brother and cat, sir. Is there a problem?
Guard: Uh... no... There's just a rogue ninja on the loose who might try to get back into the village and kill the new Kazekage. And well, she kind of looks like you.
Sora/Hikari: Well, she's obviously totally hot. *Using a fake personality... the self-centered kind* Anyway, who's the new Kazekage?
Guard: Sabaku no Gaara....
Sora/Hikari: *Utterly stunned* Really? That's nice... well, we've got to be going.... see ya! *Hurry away. When they are outside earshot of the guard* Oh my God... Gaara?
Shoru/Miyaki: Well, well, well.... if it isn't you, it's got to be your boyfriend.
Sora/Hikari: *Shoot Miyaki the deathglare* We're not dating. We are almost siblings, so that would be gross. *Tsukiyomi pads along behind, then stops* What now Kari....
Tsukiyomi/Kari: I sense something wrong... like, really wrong. Bad chakra....
Sora/Hikari: Oh s***.... it's them......
Shoru/Miyaki: Let's go... before they find us.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:26 pm
As they flew over Sunagakure, Shiroi immediatly sensed Sora's chakra."Found you..."She grinned and jumped off the dragon. Shiroi landed on the groud a few feet from Sora.  

Blind Anbu

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:28 pm
I Want to join, but i need a hint to know something about the history, jeje  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:29 pm
*Sora/Hikari looks stunned that Shiroi lands in front of her* Um... can I help you?  

iTammie-chan

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:30 pm
"Don't act like you have no idea who I am..."Shiroi muttered,annoyed.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:33 pm
*lands infront of Sora*............ so we finally found u Sora............ or is that even ur real name......... cuz if i remember u brought up 3 names of 3 ppl who were friends of mine and the only u were to have known that is if u were there or did i know u from somewhere  

cmsntn05

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:37 pm
Sora/Hikari: Um... I really don't know who you think I am, but I'm probably not who you think I am. And I don't know who you are...... *Spots Hikaru walking around and Kari runs over to him and Hikaru chases her, knowing exactly who she is*
Tsukiyomi/Kari: *When they are hidden from the rest of the group, she morphs* OMG! Hikaru, it's been forever!
Hikaru: Yeah... since when did Sora change her hair color?
Kari: She's not supposed to be here, remember? Plus, that girl and some other people are trying to find out who she is. She's changed her appearance, and she changed her hair color, but her chakra can't lie.... That girl is good.
Hikaru: Want me to go over and distract her? I can pull Sora out....
Kari: Oh my God, please!!! Her nickname is Hikari now...
Hikaru: Hah.... one letter off from mine. She's so predictable. *Walks over to Sora/Hikari while Kari returns to her cat form and follows* Hello Hikari.... it's so nice to see you again! *Looks at Shiroi* Who are you? You harrassing my girl? *Turns to Sora/Hikari* She harrassing you Hikari?
Sora/Hikari: No, no, no... not at all... *Turns to Shiroi* Well, I hope you find whoever you're looking for. If you're looking for that rogue ninja from this village, go talk to that guard over there. I'm not from around here. *Walks away with the rest of the group*  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:39 pm
((Since when did I bring up three names?))  

iTammie-chan

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:54 pm
( when u said " Who is he? You mentioned a male, now what is his name? Ryoku? because heʻs right there... Then there are a few others who have lived... Hoshigake Kisame, Arata Kyuuketsuki, and Kanato Shigezawa. *She looks Ada in the face*" on page 153of this guild remember)  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 204 205 206 207 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games