Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Old memories
the old incubator Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:07 am
Safire
my little Slyphe's not sick anymore and she's got her wings already. mrgreen
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yay! We like healthy, almost grown hatchlings! xd Congrats!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:59 am
Incubator and Infirmary updated...

EDITED: Sunday, August 10, at 11:55 a.m. -

~ ~ ~ Dragon walking. These babies and eggs need to grow up or hatch. Please click them and thanks! ~ ~ ~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:00 am
WooT! All those babies and a very short walking list.
We is good!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:02 am
Ddraig Asheart
WooT! All those babies and a very short walking list.
We is good!

Yeppers! mrgreen  

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Minime-sama

Friendly Conversationalist

11,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:52 am
well, I've got my walkers for the day it looks like.

Dragon Walking

*click to help hatch/grow* (no feeding necessary! just visit!)

Help my hatchlings - Time: 4 days

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Help the hatchling! - Time: 1 day!

Time: 3 days

Help the Egg! Time: 2 days!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:54 am
all the emergencies are grown/hatched.  

Safire

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Aldora21
Crew

Sexy Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:55 am
Yeah, finally got those last 2 to adulthood!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:03 pm
Well, I went through all the draggies we have to see if there were any others that were close that I could drag along with the rescued abandoned split from my thread, and we're all good!! There are a couple around 3 days, but they're already cracking! Love the happy healthy dragons! xd  

Aldora21
Crew

Sexy Kitten

Kayariy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:01 pm
my little storm dragon is happy with wings! isn't she cute?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 3:03 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~*~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I wish my silver and chick eggs would just hatch already!

Don't click the dragons, they are just images.
Coco_kiss~Str8 Pants
Skye River~Cheerleader Outfit

Harley Q-Kyla

Admara Tanier

Admara Tanier

Hallowed Marshmallow

15,625 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:20 pm
Hey all. Just to let you know theres a reason I haven't really bene on it's been busy here. I'm going to my boyfriends Marine Basic Training Graduation. So I wont be on from Tuesday night - maybe Sunday night. Or later even I dont know really.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:28 pm
Kira Tanier
Hey all. Just to let you know theres a reason I haven't really bene on it's been busy here. I'm going to my boyfriends Marine Basic Training Graduation. So I wont be on from Tuesday night - maybe Sunday night. Or later even I dont know really.

Wow! I hope you have a good time. I have a few military in my family, but nothing recent. Just my grandpa and my great uncle.  

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Admara Tanier

Admara Tanier

Hallowed Marshmallow

15,625 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:33 pm
Ddraig Asheart
Kira Tanier

Wow! I hope you have a good time. I have a few military in my family, but nothing recent. Just my grandpa and my great uncle.
My moms airforce as was my...father... But I'm so happy. Cause I thought I wasnt going to get to go..and I havent seen him in along time! I cant wait! *Ish super hyper...sorta like Chibi Kira*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:38 pm
Kira Tanier
Ddraig Asheart
Kira Tanier

My moms airforce as was my...father... But I'm so happy. Cause I thought I wasnt going to get to go..and I havent seen him in along time! I cant wait! *Ish super hyper...sorta like Chibi Kira*

Be hyper and happy! You deserve it! Your boyfriend has achieved something and you get to be there to congratulate him for it.  

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Admara Tanier

Admara Tanier

Hallowed Marshmallow

15,625 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:40 pm
Ddraig Asheart
Kira Tanier
Ddraig Asheart
Kira Tanier

Be hyper and happy! You deserve it! Your boyfriend has achieved something and you get to be there to congratulate him for it.

I'm super proud of him..I'm so tired and yet so hyer and happy and oh I cant wait to see him! I cant wait...I'm going to ball my eyes out..it may be awhle before I can get on again cause I wont be able to see properly!  
Old memories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games