Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Breaking Lines - [Vampire rp] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*chomp*
D:
62%
 62%  [ 5 ]
>:)
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:16 pm
Patrick sighed. He really did want to say what was on his mind, but she was honest with him....so he had to be too right? "Just lingering thoughts that I probably don't what to know the answers to," he replied as he wrapped his arms around her waist and basically clamped her to him.

((Someone comes on and it probably wouldn't be long until I leave.....heading home soon for break. At least as soon as my ride gets here....))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:31 pm
[It's alright. I can't be on for long either. I forgot I have a dance lesson today at 4 so I'll be leaving in 45 minutes]

Judith wrapped her arms around his neck, holding his head to her chest and stroked his hair.
"Maybe some other time then, when you're more used to the idea." She said.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:37 pm
((lol....i was considering doing that same move with him in the previous post.....-face to chest-))

"Thanks," he mumbled in her chest-rubbing slightly. "I could get used to this though...."

((g2g))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:41 pm
[Great minds think alike. lol]

Judith laughed.
"I'm sure."

[Aww, bye. And I just finished my tektek! I couldn't find a hair that really fit her. :/ ]

User Image  

Zizzykitty
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:11 pm
Patrick kissed lightly through the fabric of Judith's top-the temptation had been too great. "You enjoy tormenting me like this....," he chuckled tilting is head up so he could be heard more clearly.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:40 pm
Judith giggled and kissed the top of his head.
"Is there something wrong with that?"  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:42 am
"Sounds like a good bet." Drake agreed.
he stretched out, wondeirng how long it would be until Patrick's ex arrived an dthey coudl get on with things. Of course it woudl take hours, but potentially mortal danger made him twitchy. he wondered if he should get some sleep - he'd never ridden in a plane before, so he had a feeling that near-magically hutling through the air at 100s of miles an hour wouldn't relax him.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:47 am
"Oh, no...." Patrick replied. "I'm just starting to wonder if I don't have a sadistic side to my good nature."

He glanced at the time on his watch. What did it say? 11? 12? It he want to leave since there was such limited time but he wanted to pick up a couple things for Judith for her little vacation. He slowly stood up with her latched around him and then turned to sit her down he had been. He at kneeling between her legs-his face still at her chest. Then he looked up to gaze into her eyes. He kissed on the lips and down her neck. He paused to kiss the 'twins' and then down her torso and leg. He stopped at her knee.

"I need to go run a couple errands," he said switching to the other and then working his way up. "But I won't be long...I promise." He ravaged her lips then as if taking an effort to imprint them in his memories. Then he stood up and took her hand...and going back to the more princely charm he liked to use he softly kissed the top of her hand. He turned to leave and then paused at the door. "An hour....maybe an hour and a half at the most," he smiled. "Anymore than that and you can punish me as you see fit." He playfully blew her a kiss and he was gone. He hurried all the way home....he hadn't driven so he had to run a bit. He would have to borrow Sam's car.....not that she would mind. She had her motocycle now.

--

Koko remained sitting on her knees straddling him. She felt a little exhausted from not getting a whole lot of sleep so she could only imagine how Drake must be feeling. Then she shifted off him to lay down close to him on her side. She prompted up slightly on one elbow and looked down on him. With her other hand she gently brushed away a few strands of hair from his face and slowly stroked her fingers down the side on his face....his neck and then his chest. She cuddled to him-draping her leg over his and bringing her face to rest against his neck and gave several butterfly kisses before humming a smoothing tone. The same one her mother sang when Koko was little and about worried or upset something. It was one of the few things Koko remembered about her since she was so young when her mother had passed away.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:02 am
Drake enjoyed her caresses and zoned out a little, enjoying her warms and the tune. he felt like he could sleep for years if he was allowed to. he rolled a little on his side so he could cuddle closer to her and closed his eyes.
"Mhmn, i'm glad you with me..i don't need anyone else." he said sleepily. "thankyou for not leaving."
he dozed a little, letting hsi mind wander to what was ahead of them and what they were leaving behind. When he humming stopped he joined in the soothing backgroudn noise, although his less-han-desirable singing voice was replaced with a low hum of him reciting a bit of Shakespeare he thought appropriate (the closing words of Tempest) as he drifted in and out of a doze.
"Our revels now are ended. These our actors,
As I foretold you, were all spirits, and
Are melted into air, into thin air:
And like the baseless fabric of this vision,
The cloud-capp'd tow'rs, the gorgeous palaces,
The solemn temples, the great globe itself,
Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve,
And, like this insubstantial pageant faded,
Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff
As dreams are made on; and our little life
Is rounded with a sleep.
"
he smiled.
"I like that...rounded with a sleep..." he yawned, vaugely aware he sounded a little incoherent. and old life ended and new one begins he thought. He snuggled closer to her and teetred at the brink of sleep.
"don't ever melt into air, Koko." he mumbled.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:12 am
"I won't," Koko whispered in assurance with kisses on his forhead. The had she had at his chest skimmed to his back and found it's way underneath his sweater. She pressed closed and massaged his back as he seemed to drift away.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:18 am
It wasn't long before Drake was completely asleep and lay breathing deeply, almost completely still but to curl up a little more  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:32 am
Patrick had to pause to catch his breath once he was home. He never cared for running and even the small bit of smoking he did caused some difficulties. Once he had caught his breath however he went straight to belongings and rummaged though them. He tossed several things on the bed....like a long sleeved button top, a bottle of cologne, something that glittered in the light....

Then he rummaged around the house for a camera and found his parents old polaroid camera. The perfect time saver....and there were still photo paper left to use in it. He darted back to the bedroom and snapped a couple photos-he wanted to save the rest for later. Then he went to find a decent sized gift bag and packed the stuff on the bed in the bag. He paused to write a letter which he sealed in an envelope with the photos and place in the bag. He left another note in the kitchen explaining he was borrowing the car....yadda yadda.......then he made with way back to the shop. "Did I make it?" he asked once he found her inside.

--

Koko remained awake to watch over him and caress him in his slumber.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:35 am
[argh...why did I have to put Drake to sleep when you're online? crying lol]
[grrg the work I'm doing is SO dull xp ]  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:38 am
((lol-he could always have a nightmare and Koko wakes him from it))

((I finally saw the Star Trek movie! It was awesome-ness!))  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:46 am
[*drums fingers on chin* oppertunity fr emo-nes..hmm...very tempting lol]
[and booyah! it si indeed awesomness biggrin Don'tcha just love Scotty and Spock as a kid? ^_^]
[and leonard nemoy = <3]  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games