Welcome to Gaia! ::

~The Slave Market!!!~

Back to Guilds

Come and be either a slave or a master. What happens is for your characters to decide. 

Tags: Slave, Master, Market, Role playing 

Reply The Every Thing Slave Market!!!
Slave Market Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 200 201 202 203 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

94bubbles94
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:59 pm
KAin started to walk to the entrance of the place,and he walked out with hsi new slave. " Come on." he said as he got into a car wauting just outside.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:09 pm
Binding promisses were made on my soul
Grand illusions lead astray
Ice cold winds swept my heart away
Bring me back to you

Quote:
User Image

»Isael Thorn
»Twenty-five
»Male
»Heterosexual
»Fallen Angel
»Kenji Rayugi

Isael Thorn
Fallen Angel Guard

Isael wasn't to pleased about the walking for half a day, but it couldn't be helped he guessed. Not unless he managed to stretch his wings out. When they stepped through the doors, the fallen looked up at the sky and sniffed the air. "How I'd love to fly in that big open blue again." he said with a longing in his voice. He was born to fly and now he hadn't been able to for a very long time. Ignoring the pain though his face pulled with every sting he felt, he forced himself to unfold his wings. When he finally succeeded he screamed a bit of pain but after a while grinned rubbing his wings one by one. "Oh man, I thought I would never be able to unfold them again." he said softly and sighed. Okay maybe he couldn't fly, being a slave and all, but atleast he could stretch them now and he spread them out behind his body finally stretching them full and he sighed relieved. "Oh that feels so good. Thanks for busting me out of there." he told Basil.

Why... Oh why my God above
Have you abandoned me in my sobriety
Behind the old façade
I'm your bewildered child
So take me cross the river wide

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

94bubbles94
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:16 pm
She smield. " Well i'm glad you can open them again. I just wish you could use them to get us home. I'm geting sleepy.. I walked all night last night. " She sighed,and shrugged. " Nothing i can help though.. I will sleep for so long when i get home." She said as she walked slwoly towards the woods.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:34 pm
Bring me back to you

Quote:
User Image

»Isael Thorn
»Twenty-five
»Male
»Heterosexual
»Fallen Angel
»Kenji Rayugi

Isael Thorn
Fallen Angel Guard

"Me too." he agreed. It felt so much better with his wings stretched and open. He was sure he would just need a slight flight around to regain their usual capacity. thinking about it he waited till she was finished talking and then grinned. "Give me a moment." he said and slowly flapped his wings allowing himself to be lifted of the ground gently. He flinched slightly but soon it went better. Once that went alright, Isael kicked himself off and flew into the air. Up here he felt so much better and it was the perfect way to stretch his wings to be better again and to calm down. He didn't want to cause problems for his new friend though so he circled above her to assure her he wouldn't fly off. Eventually he dropped from very high in the sky downward straight and opened his wings again just above the ground kicking up some sand before he landed softly. "We could try." he said.

Behind the old façade

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

94bubbles94
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:02 pm
She smiled. " Thats up to you. Your wings." she said as she smiled up to him. She was watching him again. She liked to watch him. for some reason it was a bit calming.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:38 pm
Binding promises were made on my soul
Bring me back to you

Quote:
User Image

»Isael Thorn
»Twenty-five
»Male
»Heterosexual
»Fallen Angel
»Kenji Rayugi

Isael Thorn
Fallen Angel Guard

When she said it was up to him as it was his wings he shrugged and grinned before he flew up a bit and then made a backwards roll in the sky and shot to the ground, scooping up Basil in his arms and taking sky again. "If that's so, then up we go. But I'll need you to navigate for us." he said as he chuckled. Hopefully he hadn't scared her to much, but he hoped she was a bit startled atleast as that was simply fun. The fallen flew straight over the trees and grassy fields waiting for her instructions of how to fly. While he flew he had his gaze straight forward to ensure he wouldn't crash into anything, especially now he wasn't alone.

Behind the old façade

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

94bubbles94
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:51 pm
Her eyes were wide,and seh had gasped slightly when he scooped her up. Her eye twitched a little, and sseh shook her head. " Umm.. got oward the mountain. " Its the only house in the middle of the forest." she said as she realized seh was holding onto him very closely,and tightly. She losened ehr grip a little, and looked around in awe. She ahd never been this high in the sky, or flew before.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:13 pm
Bring me back to you

Quote:
User Image

»Isael Thorn
»Twenty-five
»Male
»Heterosexual
»Fallen Angel
»Kenji Rayugi

Isael Thorn
Fallen Angel Guard

The fallen chuckled a bit at her reaction when he scooped her up, but atleast she didn't get angry. she held on pretty tight but Isael could understand that, she was just scooped up and taken high in the sky. She loosened her grip when she told him where to go and he nodded holding her close to himself before he suddenly accelerated and shot through the sky. While flying he glanced to her at times and smiled seeing she was enjoying the flight. At this rate it couldn't take to long to reach their destination. "Hold on tight, we don't want accidents." he said calmly. Making sure that even though she was overtaken by the sight, she would remember they were in the sky.

Behind the old façade

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

94bubbles94
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:37 pm
She noded. " Okay, Of course. " she said as seh smiled at him. she was a little scared still though, And so she didn't release her grip, or tigthen it to much more. " Your getting closer." she said still looking at the sky a little. He caught her attention though, and so she couldn't help but stare a little at him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:00 pm
Bring me back to you

Quote:
User Image

»Isael Thorn
»Twenty-five
»Male
»Heterosexual
»Fallen Angel
»Kenji Rayugi

Isael Thorn
Fallen Angel Guard

Isael was concentrating on his flying a bit when Basil spoke. He smiled and looked back at her, realizing she was staring at him and he looked straight in her eyes. Isael blushed slightly and forced himself to look forward again, but he could feel her gaze on him now. The fallen wasn't used to so much attention but he didn't mind it either funny enough. Surely they would soon reach the house they were supposed to go and eventually, Isael could see it below them and set in his decent. "Buckle your seat belts, close your food tray, put your chair upright and make sure your luggage is in the luggage cabin or under the chair in front of you we are making our descent." he spoke, imitating a flight conductor he had heard some time ago when he hadn't been able to use his own wings. Slowly he descended to the house not to make Basil feel sick of going down to fast.

Behind the old façade

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

94bubbles94
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:21 pm
Next reply should be at Luke and Leons mansion. see you there )  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:30 pm
((Check wink ))  

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

VezsperKnight

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:21 am
Blaze sits in his cage smiling. he is looking around. Blaze wishes he had a guitar so he could play music. Blaze sighs and then lays down. "not much to do except wait. " he muttered under his breath.

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:46 am
Ra had sunken into the darkness of his cage. He sighed as he watched a small red glowing butterfly play withhis fingertips.

The Girls had all been quiet even Naz for the first time in a while.  

94bubbles94
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100

94bubbles94
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:49 am
User Image

Raven came back into the market through the sawe wall she ahd dissappeared into before. She sighed a little, and wrapped her wings around her again. She looked down a little, but then back up at the slaves that aligned the walls, or whatever they were. It had taken a long time to figure out how to get out of them, but she had managed to do it.  
The Every Thing Slave Market!!!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 200 201 202 203 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games