Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Gryffindor Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 6:08 pm

☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁User Image

User Image

Harvey slid off he stool and headed right towards where table that had cheered was at. It hadn't been that bad, he recalled the stories he'd heard of what Gryffindors were like. Although it didn't fully seem to fit he'd heard from many of his wizarding family members that the hat was rarely wrong, so if he fit there according to it he probably did. Slipping into one of the empty seats at the end of the table, the brunette male looked at the people around him and took a bit of a breath. These guys would definitely be and interesting lot and a bit of a change from the people he knew back home. "Hello, everyone"/ he greeted in general not entirely even sure if he was or could be heard over all the noise from the sortings. He'd be spending the next seven years with these people might as well try and make some conversation and hopefully in time friends.

the other gryffindors great hall watching sorting cautious

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 7:02 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxGryffindor Table
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxAria
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxPleased
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ï ќṉøώ øṉlÿ τ ï ṃ ε ώïll τ ε l l ïƒ αll τhε с α ɾ ḋ ṡ ώïll τɾεατ ṃε ώ ε l l xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          'сαυṡε τhïṡ h α ṉ ḋ τhατ ï'ṿε вεεṉ ḋ ε α l τ ќεερṡ ṃε ώ ø ṉ ḋ ε ɾ ï ṉ ' xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ṡø ṉøώ h ε ɾ ε ï τυɾṉ τhε ρ α ģ ε , ï'ṿε lεαɾṉεḋ τø ṡ ï l ε ṉ с ε αll ṃÿ ɾ α ģ ε xxxxxx
                                                          τεll ṃε ώ h ø сαṉ ɾεαllÿ ṡ α ÿ ώhατ ώïll τ ø ṃ ø ɾ ɾ ø ώ вɾïṉģ? xxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceSebastian instinctively stiffened when Aleah put her hand on his shoulder to steady herself, hands reaching down to the bench underneath him to hold it and keep himself firm so that he wouldn't move under her weight and cause her to fall. When she was safely seated next to him, he threw an arm around her shoulder (gently!) and hugged her. "Aleah an' I met over the Summer, at Ollivander's," he said happily. "Which, Aleah! I didn't even tell you, you've got no idea how much of a loop you threw Damien for! He's tryin' ta figure out how to make the doors open automatically like muggle ones." Sebastian paused, realizing that he might've confused Aria, and turned to the girl. "Damien owns the wand shop. He's one of my sister's best friends, I've known him since I was a toddler. Oh! Which, that's my sister up there!" He pointed excitedly to the Staff Table, then waved again, swearing he could see the way Ada shook her head and rolled her eyes all the way across the hall. "She teaches Potions, but we won't have her 'til fourth year."

spaceWhen Aria asked what was going to happen next, he mentally filed away that she was probably muggleborn, like Aleah. If that were the case, he'd just have to help the both of them out while they got used to Hogwarts, he figured. It wouldn't be too hard, and he'd have Balder and Caty to help... maybe some of Caty's friends, too, once they all got to know each other better. He still felt bad that Aimee and Colin had left on the train ride, but the blonde boy had said that they were just introverted and needed some space. He got that, sort of. No one he knew was really like that, but it wasn't like he didn't know people like that existed, after all. His expression grew a bit sheepish, though, when she asked about wifi and mentioned her cell not getting any signal. "Uh, your phone's not gonna work, Aria," he told her apologetically. "And no wifi. Magic and electricity... they don't really mix very well. Something about magic just kinda... buggers everything up. It's really hard to get electronics to work properly even in a magical household. Here at Hogwarts, uh. Your phone is basically a paperweight." As he spoke, his tone grew more and more apologetic, as if he were worried she'd be angry at him for this. He didn't particularly like being the bearer of bad news. "Ada, that's my sister, her and her family live in the village, and they still can't get any of it to work at their place. She has to go over to Oma's to watch any of her shows. Drives her nuts. Her 'n Chris go to the movies a lot.... But, Chris' brother, Chalmes! He's got this radio, it's so cool, the thing's ancient, but he managed to rig it up to work at his father's place, which is insane. Chalmes is wicked smart."

spaceRemembering her question about what was going to happen after they ate, his expression grew thoughtful. He just realized, Aleah was going to have a hell of a time getting to the Common Room. "Uh, after the feast, the prefects'll get our attention, and they'll take us to the dorms. Gryffindor's up in one of the towers, so's Ravenclaw. Slytherin an' Hufflepuff are down in the basement and dungeons. But, we'll be led up there, an' then they'll tell us the password to get in the dorms, each house has a password or something, so only kids in that house can get in. It changes sometimes, but there's supposed to be a memo, I think." He didn't mention that this was only true of Gryffindor and Slytherin, figuring they could learn more about the others later. Personally, he wanted to make friends with someone in Ravenclaw, just so that he could have an excuse to try and get in the dorms. He was curious to see if he could solve the riddle. Hufflepuff, he wanted to get in there, too, but he didn't know how to do it yet. He figured Balder would tell him, though. Ada wouldn't, she kept saying she wanted him to stay out of trouble. As if. She'd been sneaking out all hours of the night to see Chris when she was in school, going off school grounds, even. He figured he was allowed to hang out in her old Common Room with his best friend.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════

xxx ï ƒεεl lïќε ώ α ќ ï ṉ ģ υ ρ , ï'ṿε hαḋ τhïṡ ḋ ɾ ε α ṃ в ε ƒ ø ɾ ε
                                                          xxxxxx ï'll ταќε τhεṡε ƒ ø ø τ ṡ τ ε ρ ṡ , ģø hïģhεɾ, ģ ø h ï ģ h ε ɾ
                                                          xxxxxxxxx ï'ṿε ώαlќεḋ αṉ ε ṃ ρ τ ÿ ṃ ï l ε , ώøɾε ḋøώṉ τhïṡ l ø ṉ ε l ÿ ṡ ø υ l
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx ï'll ταќε τhεṡε ƒ ø ø τ ṡ τ ε ρ ṡ , ģø hïģhεɾ, ģ ø h ï ģ h ε ɾ

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

Devlyn Maycry

Essy ze Ninja

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:41 am
User ImageUser Image

Are you insane like me? Been in pain like me?
                                                                    Do you
                                                                    tear yourself apart to entertain like me?
                                                                    Do the people
                                                                    whisper 'bout you on the train like me?
                                                                    You can't
                                                                    wake up, this is not a dream

Aleah blinked as the girl across from her introduced herself as Aria. She talked a little funny, but Aleah had met all sorts of different types of people in her support groups. One that even spoke in full on cockney. So Aria's accent wasn't that hard to figure out at all. "I dunno. I'm a.... mugglo...muggle-born?" She was still trying to get all these wizarding words straight in her head. It was rather confusing still right now. "So I mean I know about as much as you. The midget-." She blushed bright red when she said that. So far she had managed to only say it in her head, but now she had said it out loud and if she recalled correctly he was related to Bas. She hoped he wouldn't be mad at her for calling him that. "Uhh... I mean the uhhh governor guy who took me to do my shopping, said phones and stuff wouldn't work here. My mum and da were pretty concerned about that, saying they wanted me to have it on me at all times. So he suggested they get an owl to stay in contact. They did. They're probably going to write me every day. They're a bit over protective sometimes."

She shrugged and looked down at her lap. She nodded when Bas repeated what she said about phones and stuff. He didn't seem to bothered by her slip up. Maybe he hadn't even noticed. That would be nice. Her eyes widened when he said they had to go all the way up to a tour. "You're kidding me right???" She asked with exasperation. She glanced at her crutches and almost face planted on the table. She was already so tired. She couldn't imagine having to awkwardly maneuver her way up a billion stairs just to get to her fricken dorm room! She glanced at Sebastian with sad eyes. "I'm gonna die. Straight up."

These voices won't leave me alone,
                                                                    Well my heart is golden, my hands are cold,
                                                                    Are you deranged like me? Are you strange like me?
                                                                    Do you call
                                                                    yourself a hurricane like me?
                                                                    Low on
                                                                    self esteem, so you run on gasoline.

░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
ooc:

Cara MiaKitty

Essy Ze Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:31 pm

User Image __________

User Image User Image

Aria watched from across the table as Aleah maneuvered herself into her seat, latching on to Bastian for support until she was safely tucked on the bench. Aria hadn't realize the concern knitted in her brows as she watched, practically ready to pounce across the table for a dive and rescue mission—y'know, just in case. Once everyone was settled in, she eased into a grin with the rest of them and, without meaning to, managed to cut into the conversation when given the slightest opportunity, ”Oooh, blud!” she gushed quickly, ”Ollivander's was banging!” She only wished she had more time to explore the wand shop, but the gov'na had been on too tight of a schedule, and she never got the chance to question the wandmaker about her lightly golden wand. Apple and granian feather, it was, but that was all she knew. Eyes and lips brightened with smiles as he enthused about someone and something from over the summer; it was hard to keep track of all the weird wizarding words, titles, and names. But, she perked up once he explained (probably because he noticed her confused face which was hard to miss with the way she scrunched up her nose, eyes, and brows with her jaw hung open.) She closed her mouth promptly and bounced when she said, ”Woah blud, you havin' a laugh with me? You really know the wandmaker? From Ollivanders?” Chuckling to hide her astonishment, she smiled and said, ”wicked!” She turned her head then to follow the line of his finger towards the staff table, it was hard to differentiate which professor he was pointing too, they all looked so fairly young, now that she had a chance to look.

Aria tilted her head, confused at the sudden mixed emotions that had riddled Bastian's features. She glanced at Aleah then too, and she seemed confusedas well, but Aria couldn't guess if it was the same reason as herself or as Bastian's. Blinking rapidly in succession, she couldn't help her jaw from going slack which left her mouth hanging open in shock. ”Whaaaaaat?” she responded to his initial statement, then closed her mouth to pout as he continued on and she huffed and puffed. ”Awwww, what tossers,” Aria stiffened her bottom lip at the realization of having to endure nine whole months of no internet; she thought she might die. ”Oooooh, tha's right, I do remember the gov'na sayin' something' bout it,” Aria shrugged sheepishly when she glanced over at Aleah and laughed at her experience of school shopping. ”My gov'na was a right t**t; so posh and uppity, she made me wait until the veeeeery end of our shopping trip before I could get my wand.” Aria neglected to mention how little she paid attention to the woman, too. ”My da' wasn't so thrilled about an owl though; mum had a heart attack when my school letter got delivered—she isn't fond of birds though, so, no owl for me... But the gov'na said the school had owls, yeah? Guess I will just be using my mobile as a paper weight while I figure out how to tie a letter on an owl.” Blinking back and forth as the conversation kept shifting, she laughed when she said, ”So radios can work but electricity doesn't? 'ow does that make any sense?” Moving her smile from Bastian to Aleah, though it dropped into a frown when he described the long trip up to the common room, in a bloody tower! How beastly! Well... except for Aleah, anyway. She mussed up her features in dismay, then threw a look at Bastian screaming for back-up as she refocused her attention back on Aleah and rushed to reassure her. ”Dun' worry liccle fam, we'll get you up the stairs, no worries.”

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷
                ATTIRE:: house robes 】 【STATS:: 4' 8” and 95lbs

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷

Cara MiaKitty
Devlyn Maycry

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:49 am
User Image
                                                    I'm gonna take what's in front of me tonight
                                                    Sometimes you just gotta float
                                                    Sometimes the waves are gonna crash you to the shore, whoo
                                                    Sometimes the peace comes
                                                    And settles your soul
                                                    Sometimes the angers so strong
                                                    You just wanna lose control

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════
                                                    Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ || Hᴇᴀᴅᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ
                                                    ════════════════════════

Timothy had been watching the sorting quietly. However, when the stool was placed away, he stood patiently and walked over to the podium. He looked over the crowd of assembled students, ready to welcome them to the new school year. "Hello everyone, and welcome back for a new school year. For those that are just now beginning their education at Hogwarts, I would like to extend a welcome and hope they are diligent in their studies. However, before we begin the feast and forget what needs to be stated, I must make the usual school announcements. There is to be no magic used in between classes in the halls, and the Forbidden Forest is still quite forbidden to anyone that doesn't wish to die young. The other school rules are posted for people to peruse at their leisure, but considering these are the most frequent violations, I must bring them up here. Now, let us sit back, tuck in, and enjoy the feast before the evening ends." Timothy took a seat, ready himself to eat.

════════════════════════

Thinking: New year, new faces.
                                                    OOC:

You know when the good times come
                                                    You know the bad gonna come too yeah
                                                    I don't know what to call it
                                                    But I'll just guess I'll call it

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 8:09 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
├─▇▇▇═───────────────────────────═▇▇▇─┤
ค๔๔เร๏ภ c๏llเภร
รเxтђ yєคภ gภyŦŦเภ๔๏ภ

pภєŦєcт

Girl you're the one I want to want me
And if you want me, girl you got me
There's nothing I, no I wouldn't do
Just to get up next to you

Addison ate when the feast appeared, rubbing his stomach happily when he'd filled his belly. Looking around, he sighed, then kissed his girlfriend's cheek. Standing up, he called out, "Alright first years, listen up. I'm Addison Collins, one of your prefects. If you will all follow me, I'll lead you up to our dormitories." He nodded and took one more dessert, then started walking out of the Great Hall.

Just the thought of you
Gets me so high, so high
Oh just the thought of you
Gets me so high, so high

๏ยt ๏Ŧ ςђคгคςtєг
{Exit to Grand Staircase}

Cara MiaKitty

Graydon Ironshield

Essy ze Ninja

Deviled Dregs

anbu_ninja_penguin

Devlyn Maycry

SummerIsles

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:50 pm
Dear Prudence, greet the brand new day!
The sun is up, the sky is blue...
It's beautiful and so are you!
Dear Prudence, open up your eyes.
Dear Prudence, see the sunny skies.
Look around, round and round-

User Image

p r u d e n c e
" p r u "
l o w e r y

gryffindor purebloodcaptain & keeper sixth year

Pru was quietly relieved to be going home. She supposed the year had gone well enough, if quiet. And she wasn't going to complain about that when she'd have NEWTs and graduation to contend with next year. She just wanted to enjoy what was probably her last carefree summer before she had to really start acting like an adult, even if she'd technically been one since Christmas. She glanced up and down the table; there wasn't much to see, seeing as she was one of the first ones down at the table, as the hall was just starting to fill up. As of right now, it was actually quiet for once, but as soon as the younger years got in here she suspected that would very quickly come to an end.

OOC:
Quote:

The wind is low, the birds will sing...
That you are part of everything!
Dear Prudence, let me see you smile.
Dear Prudence, like a little child.
The clouds will be a daisy chain,
So let me see you smile again.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 5:51 pm
User ImageUser Image
Ƭнιя∂ Ƴєαя Ɠяуƒƒιη∂σя Ƈнαѕєя

Gid left the Common Room a bit earlier than normal for a trek to the Great Hall. His departure time had two reasons, first, the entire school would be on their way in a few minutes, and second, Rhys was going to sit at the Gryffindor Table this year. Hopefully Jazzy would join in, and together, they could ward certain people from sitting there. Either way, he was going to sit with his best friend. They could discuss quidditch and summer plans. Maybe they could have a stay-over! He didn't even care at which house, as long as they spent time together this summer. When he finally got to the Great Hall, he managed to sneak in behind someone, so the door was still open. In his defense, those doors were ridiculously heavy. The brunette sat at his usual spot, humming a merry tune and bobbing as he adjusted his braces and stashed his crutches under the bench.

Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴊᴜᴅɢᴇ ᴀ ᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ωнαт'ѕ ιηѕι∂є ιт
Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴘᴜsʜ ᴍᴇ, ǀ'ℓℓ ƒιgнт ιт
Ɲєνєя gσηηα gινє ιη, ηєνєя gσηηα gινє ιт υρ, ɴᴏ
Iғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴄᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴀ ᴡᴀᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʀɪᴅᴇ ɪᴛ
Yᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴜɴɪɴᴠɪᴛᴇᴅ Ɲєνєя gσηηα gινє ιη,
Ɲєνєя gσηηα gινє ιт υρ
, ɴᴏ.

Ƴσυ cαη'т тαкє мє, ǀ'м ƒяєє

{OoC}
Diamond Wales

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 5:53 pm
User Image
                                                  ‘Cause I’m on top of the world, ‘ay
                                                  I’m on top of the world, ‘ay
                                                  Waiting on this for a while now
                                                  Paying my dues to the dirt

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ || Sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ || Mᴜɢɢʟᴇʙᴏʀɴ

════════════════════════

Brandon flopped down at the table, relieved for the year to be finally over. He just wanted to zone out and crash for the next week or so. Exams had been torture, and he wasn't even sure what he'd be taking next year or not. He supposed he should turn the form in for electives, but he hadn't yet. He was still stuck on how many he wanted. He knew Care of Magicval Creatures was definitely one of them, but beyond that, he had no clue. Sighing, he just buried his face in his arms, thinking he was hosed if he didn't turn it in by tomorrow morning. He was pretty sure that he was late, and didn't think his head of house would appreciate it too much. Then again, he was also pretty sure that it could be worse, and he could have signed up for more than he could handle.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Ugh, I have to turn that in tomorrow before I leave...
                                                  OOC:

Frilly

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I’ve been waiting to smile, ‘ay
                                                  Been holding it in for a while, ‘ay
                                                  Take you with me if I can
                                                  Been dreaming of this since a child
                                                  I’m on top of the world

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:12 pm
User Image
                                                  I woke up, it was 7
                                                  I waited 'til 11
                                                  Just to figure out that no one would call.
                                                  I think I've got a lot of friends but I don't hear from them
                                                  What's another night all alone?
                                                  When you're spending everyday on your own.

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Tʜɪʀᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ || Sᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Rhys sighed as he entered the Great Hall and walked to sit next to Gid. He was not going to look at another textbook for the next week. Period. He didn't care how much he might fall behind, he needed a break from studying. As it was, his back had started protesting during November from all the books he was carrying, and then his hand had started having cramps in February. He was also pretty sure that he was suffering from eyestrain, as his head hurt sometimes when he was reading. All in all, he was certain he was dying by the end of the year. However, he had a few months to recover before he had to do it all again. Hopefully he would be good to go for it all next year. He waved, thinking that at least tonight was a break from packing up all of his books and he could maybe enjoy the feast instead of freaking out over the fact that he'd made an arse of himself last year. Sitting, he looked Gid over and cracked a small smile. "So what are your plans over the summer? I don't exactly have any yet, other than maybe sleeping for a week straight to catch up on sleep I missed over the year." He wasn't exaggerating. He was pretty sure he missed out on a good seven or eight hours of sleep each night, and would be doing so again next year. That wasn't going to be fun, but at least he wasn't trying to play catch-up with his grades like he did this year.

════════════════════════

Thinking: I can't wait to go home...
                                                  OOC:

And maybe when the night is dead,
                                                  I'll crawl into my bed
                                                  I'm staring at these 4 walls again.
                                                  I'll try to think about the last time
                                                  I had a good time
                                                  Everyone's got somewhere to go
                                                  And they're gonna leave me here on my own.

Miss GryffindorK

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:08 pm
User ImageUser Image

Gid smiled when Rhys sat beside him, the boy looking deep in thought. Perhaps he was thinking about all the cool stuff they could do that summer! After a moment, the Ravenclaw asked about summer plans, so Gid inhaled sharply with an excited little squeak. "Well, first off, I thought we could have a visit at one anothers houses. Like... I go to yours for a while, you go to mine? That was we can hang out this summer. Also, I want to fix up my broom so I can fly easier. The mounting bracket is in a fixed position, so it's really hard to fly properly when you can't move your lower body, ya'know? Probably why I can't make super tight turns very easily. Maybe you can help with that?" He looked at his friend, excited to hear a positive response. If it was negative, well.... He'd figure out what to do from there... probably.

Ɲєνєя gσηηα gινє ιт υρ
, ɴᴏ.

{OoC}
Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:15 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
ค๔๔เร๏ภ c๏llเภร
รเxтђ yєคภ gภyŦŦเภ๔๏ภ

pภєŦєcт

Girl you're the one I want to want me
And if you want me, girl you got me
There's nothing I, no I wouldn't do
Just to get up next to you

After doing a finally sweep of the dorms to make sure that everyone was on their way down to the Feast, Addison swooped into the Great Hall. His girlfriend was already there, so Addy headed straight to her. Kissing the top of her head, he dropped onto the bench beside her. "Hey babe," he said with a smile. Kissing her again, he said, "So, this is it, huh? The end of our sixth year. Jeez, where did the time go?" He smirked at her, wondering if she was thinking the same things.

Just the thought of you
Gets me so high, so high
Oh just the thought of you
Gets me so high, so high

๏ยt ๏Ŧ ςђคгคςtєг
{...}

SummerIsles

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:19 pm
User Image

User Image

First Year │ Gryffindor

Jameson walked into the Great Hall, a bit surprised that his first year was over already. It may have been cliche, but it seemed like only yesterday that he was on the train with his bags ready to start his seven-year tenure at Hogwarts. He took a seat at his house's table, seeing that no one he really knew was here yet--if they even showed--so he took a seat by himself and stretched his legs out, excited to see his brother and father again for a few months. Even if he wouldn't openly admit it, he did miss them.

OOC:

Quote:

━━━━━━

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:23 pm
User Image
                                                  I woke up, it was 7
                                                  I waited 'til 11
                                                  Just to figure out that no one would call.
                                                  I think I've got a lot of friends but I don't hear from them
                                                  What's another night all alone?
                                                  When you're spending everyday on your own.

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Tʜɪʀᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ || Sᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Rhys let a small frown settle on his face as he heard about the problems Gid was having with his broom. He hadn't really taken that good of a look at it, but then again, the times he'd seen it had been on the pitch. He crossed his arms, thinking. "I'd have to talk to my da about going over to your house, but I don't think he'd have a problem with it. At least I wouldn't be running away again. I could probably take a look at your broom too while I was over. I don't know how much good I'd be though. I mean, I hung out in my da-Aedan's barn when he was working, but that doesn't mean that I learned everything he did with brooms. Then again, yours isn't a standard broom, so maybe someone that doesn't work with them all the time could give a different approach to how to fix the issue." He shrugged though, thinking that it couldn't hurt. He wasn't lying when he stated a different perspective might help. Heck, maybe he could sneak over to Aedan's broom barn and see if he could find something to help. He'd just have to be careful about doing that. He didn't want to encounter Aedan, but knowing his father as well as he did, he'd probably ignore Rhys entirely and never even notice his presence.

════════════════════════

Thinking: I can't wait to go home...
                                                  OOC:

And maybe when the night is dead,
                                                  I'll crawl into my bed
                                                  I'm staring at these 4 walls again.
                                                  I'll try to think about the last time
                                                  I had a good time
                                                  Everyone's got somewhere to go
                                                  And they're gonna leave me here on my own.

Miss GryffindorK

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:54 pm
User ImageUser Image

Gid noticed his friend's smile, instantly regretting mention of his silly wants. Sure, a new mod to his broom would be super cool, but Rhys just seemed uncomfortable about it! However, the white-haired boy spoke, and his words were much less upset than Gid anticipated. When he said his dad probably wouldn't be mad, Gid nodded happily, a smile replacing the worried frown. Rhys claimed he didn't learn tons about brooms, but the brunette thought elsewise. "Well, you're lucky then, mate. We;re not really working on the broom. Well, in the magical aspect. We're working on the external hardware, so it might be easier. Plus, we can look at the internet for more ideas if we get stuck." He grinned wider, nodding cheerily. Nothing could damper his mood, not since Rhys said he wanted to visit and help out. And at Gid's house! He'd get to show his friend all around!

Ɲєνєя gσηηα gινє ιт υρ
, ɴᴏ.

{OoC}
Diamond Wales

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games