Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 8:06 pm
"I think as soon as you can make that time would be best," Ship said. He was, at least, not shy about giving his input. He couldn't quite smile back yet, but he felt better now.  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 8:08 pm
Ms Edyn
"Wouldn't have gone that far," Night mumbled, highly tempted to rip her own SNAG machine off and fling it across the room childishly. Managing to control that strong urge, she simply sighed angrily and leaned against the wall, "Just would have made him a her and, as I said, made her a little less sexist."

"You steal pokemon from other trainers?" Michael asked, staring at Sub in mild shock before glancing towards Sol and returning to stare at Sub, "Okay, let me retract what I'd said earlier. Don't think I wanna be part of a group like that."
"Only when deemed necessary. While we are a huge proponent of gray morality, most of us don't steal from someone who doesn't deserve it." Sol said, hoping to clarify a bit. "I can't speak for all of us, but each one seems to have their own creed for what they do."

He was tempted to bring up that he could see why Night and Ceramew got along like they did, but he also preferred to not be killed and reborn back into childhood, so he kept quiet.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 8:13 pm
"What Sol said, don't misunderstand the reason for these devices. Take for example a Weavile I own. I snagged it from an abusive trainer that was using it to attack the opposing trainer herself, after knocking out her Pokemon." Sub explained to Micheal.  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 8:17 pm
"I see..." Michael said softly, still a little uneasy about the whole 'pokemon stealing thing.' "So, if I take the machine, I don't have to use it do I?"  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 8:22 pm
"No, you are under no obligation to do so. Just take in case the moment ever arises where you need to use it to ensure your own safety, or the safety of others." Sub said to Michael.  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 8:31 pm
Ms Edyn
"I see..." Michael said softly, still a little uneasy about the whole 'pokemon stealing thing.' "So, if I take the machine, I don't have to use it do I?"
"Precisely. If it makes you feel any better, my daughter prefers the use the Capture Styler she still has instead." Sol said. "Given that its uses are a temporary measure however, I suppose she finds it better than outright stealing. If the Pokemon doesn't decide to stay with her anyhow."  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 8:48 pm
"I guess," Michael shrugged, picking out his devices, "I'll take one. Can't say I'll ever use it, though. Prefer to catch my pokemon the old fashion way, guess you could say." He grinned and gave Zephyr a small pat on the head.  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 8:55 pm
"Each one has their stance. I've only ever used my own twice." Sol added.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 9:05 pm
"I'll keep it in mind." Sub said to Ship as he the looked down on the device he was working on and grunted. "I'll get back to this later." He said standing up from his seated position at the table. "Come on Nevermore, let's go get something to snack on." The Murkrow chirped happily in response and flew on over to her trainer, landing on his head as he walked out of the lab, heading to the main area, and then the kitchen.  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 9:09 pm
Ship watched Sub leave and, deciding that now might be a good time to practice not being withdrawn, followed. At a distance.

He didn't want to seem creepy. Even if this came naturally to dark types.  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

A Combustible Lemon

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 9:11 pm
The doors to the main room opened briskly, although you could hardly say they got slammed open. In walked a rather tired looking young woman, her knee-length fall coat opened against the summer night, a simple white t-shirt and blue jeans underneath. Behind her glasses, hazel eyes darted around, trying to take in everything at once- both people and features of the room. In her fingerless-gloved right hand, a modestly expensive looking camera could be found, held in a deathgrip- the left swung up from her belt loop to brush her shoulder-length red hair away from her face, slightly out of order as it spilled out from under an anachronistic leather cowboy hat, which had a press pass in its band.

A frown tugged at her lightly tanned face, noticing that nobody seemed to be in the room. It then brightened up slightly, her left hand swinging back down to the messenger bag at her side, as she noticed Sub. So she did what any reporter would do- she followed him. "Hey you!"  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 9:22 pm
Sub knew Ship was following him, but he didn't mind, he actually wanted him to honestly. As soon as Sub entered the main area of HQ however he was instantly alerted by the shriek of a female's voice, which startled him greatly as he spun around towards the source of the voice. "Whoa! Oh, hey." He said noticing the girl and relaxed, Nevermore however was on his head with her feathers all puffed out to make herself look bigger and more threatening. "Can I help you?" He asked the strange girl.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

A Combustible Lemon

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 9:28 pm
The woman frowned again, reaching into her pocket and pulling out a slip of paper. "I'm looking for a... hold on..." She said, unfolding the paper quickly. "Erm... a... 'Sub'."

Her frown deepened. "What kind of name is 'Sub', anyway?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 9:30 pm
A Combustible Lemon
The woman frowned again, reaching into her pocket and pulling out a slip of paper. "I'm looking for a... hold on..." She said, unfolding the paper quickly. "Erm... a... 'Sub'."

Her frown deepened. "What kind of name is 'Sub', anyway?"
Sub returned the woman's frown with a frown of his own. "A name I use because my real one is none of your business." He huffed. "Regardless, I am Sub. Now, to who do I owe the pleasure?" He asked.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

A Combustible Lemon

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 9:37 pm
"Oh."

The woman pocketed her paper again, pushing her glasses up slightly with her middle finger out of habit. "I'm Rose Aliway, with the Kanto Journal? I think my boss should've been in touch."  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games