Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Gryffindor Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Jun-Aug 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 260 261 262 263 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:35 pm
Dear Prudence, greet the brand new day!
The sun is up, the sky is blue...
It's beautiful and so are you!
Dear Prudence, open up your eyes.
Dear Prudence, see the sunny skies.
Look around, round and round-

User Image
p r u d e n c e
" p r u "
l o w e r y

gryffindor purebloodcaptain & keeper fifth year

Pru had looked extremely anxious as she had set up for tryouts last year. Now, she just looked grim. They'd played awful last season, with maybe one game she could actually say the team tried their best during, and still lost. That was going to change this year, whether people hated her by the end of it all or not. They'd hate her more if she laid down and let them lose again. She laid out the form papers, looked over the pitch with her hands on her hips, and settled into her stretches. Hopefully a larger turnout than last year would make everything a bit easier.

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Character's Name:[/b]
[b]House:[/b]
[b]Year:[/b]
[b]Advanced Flying I:[/b]
[b]Advanced Flying II:[/b]
[b]Years of Previous Quidditch playing:[/b]
[b]Any Special Skill:[/b]
[b]First Choice Position:[/b]
[b]Second Choice Position:[/b]

OOC:
Position: Keeper
AC: 17
Mods: +9 Blocking Quaffle
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Hold the Line
Lives: (X) (X) (X)

Username

The wind is low, the birds will sing...
That you are part of everything!
Dear Prudence, let me see you smile.
Dear Prudence, like a little child.
The clouds will be a daisy chain,
So let me see you smile again.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:03 pm
This a long time coming like a comet pass;
Got 'em all fired up from the rocket blast!
And if I fall on my sword turn my bones to ash...
Let it clog up the sand in that hourglass.
We're in the title fight, blow for a blow!
And you can reap the benefits of what I have to sow.
'Cause I'm about that worth of which you don't appear to know-
So you can take the scene while I take over the show.

User Image
A S T E R I A
C E C I L Y
F R E Y

third yeargryffindormuggleborn

Aster was determined to fly much better this year than she had the year before. After all, now she had a year of Advanced Flying under her belt! She was guaranteed to at least fly better! And she loved being in the air so much, she'd be crushed if she didn't. Not that she was going to let that show. She was here to kick arse and take names and make people cry for their mothers, fathers, and Santa Claus.

Username: The Forgotten Weasley
Character's Name: Asteria Frey
House: Gryffindor
Year: 3
Advanced Flying I: Yes
Advanced Flying II: No
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 1
Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing, Deft Dodger
First Choice Position: Beater
Second Choice Position: ...BEATER

OOC:
Position: Beater
AC: 16
Mods: +4 Bludger Hits
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing, Deft Dodger

Username

It's a long way down when your head is in the clouds...
And all around the sirens play; don't get in my way!
Don't tell me I should bow, 'cause I'm no clown;
And this is not a game, don't get in my way!
Poisoned by the snakes in the grass...
Hoaxed by the rats out the maze...
Shoulda never poked the lion as she passed;
'Cause now it's two hawks in a cage.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:04 pm
User Image
User Image

Sɛƈօռɖ Yɛαʀ Gʀʏʄʄɨռɖօʀ

Gid took a steadying breath as he walked across the lawn that morning. He was going to the Gryffindor try-outs, and he was hoping desperately to make the team... or at least have a chance at making it. He awkwardly pushed open the gate, struggling enough as it were to get himself and his fancy broom out to the pitch. It had taken quite a while. When he finally made it onto the pitch, he looked around, eyes wide. Someone was doing stretches, and he thought he remembered her to be the Captain.... and maybe something more, but he wasn't sure. There was also another girl, one whom looked closer in age to himself. He carefully set down his broom, then hopped over to the paperwork. After balancing carefully, he wrote all his information. It had to be perfect, since he had to prove he could survive this game. Maybe someone would come and say they hoped he could do it. Maybe a rah-rah-rah... Eh, probably not.

Username: Miss GryffindorK
Character's Name: Gideon L. Reid
Year: Two
Advanced Flying I: In Progress
Advanced Flying II: Not Yet
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: None
Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
First Choice Position: Chaser
Second Choice Position: Keeper

Tʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇs ɪɴ ℓιƒє ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ cяαωℓ, Lᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɢʀɪᴘ, тяιρ αη∂ ƒαℓℓ
Wʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴀɴ ᴏɴ ɴᴏ-ᴏɴᴇ ᴇʟsᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ƒιη∂ уσυяѕєℓƒ
I'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅ I'ᴠᴇ ɴᴏᴛɪᴄᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ωαℓкιηg'ѕ єαѕу ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴀᴅ ɪs ғʟᴀᴛ
Tʜᴇᴍ ᴅᴀɴɢᴇᴅ ᴏʟᴇ ʜɪɪʟs'ʟʟ ɢᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ єνєяу тιмє
Yᴇᴀʜ, ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ Lᴏʀᴅ ɢᴀᴠᴇ ᴜs мσυηтαιηѕ sᴏ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʟᴇᴀʀɴ ʜᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ cℓιмв

{OoC:}

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:29 pm
I had a dream so big and loud
I jumped so high I touched the clouds
Wo-o-o-o-o-oh, wo-o-o-o-o-oh
I stretched my hands out to the sky
We danced with monsters through the night
Wo-o-o-o-o-oh, wo-o-o-o-o-oh

XXXXXXXXXXXXUser ImageUser Image

Gryffindor Second Year Halfblood Single

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

Annie could barely eat that morning as she vibrated in her seat at the Gryffindor table, excited for the Quidditch tryouts that would follow. She had been antsy all last year with none of her usual physical activities to keep her busy so once she got her hang of flying she decided that she would practice and try for the House team. Win or lose at least she was doing something! She was about to go bonkers cooped up in that blasted castle! No football field and the only viable option of swimming had a fracken Giant Squid and merpeople! The squid part seemed pretty cool and she wouldn't mind that had the merpeople not been such a ginormous red flag. Maybe if she didn't get a spot on the team she could go off into the forest to see if there was a lake there she could swim in. Although the chances of finding a safe lake in the FORBIDDEN forest was slightly slim to none. But the adventure was like ninety percent of the fun! Finally though, she stomached enough porridge to deem herself ready and went racing off to the Quidditch pitch grinning madly at seeing someone already there. Actually three someones! She didn't really recognize the girls but Gid she knew well enough. "Good morning! Excited to try out? I think I annoyed a few upper years with my bouncing." she spoke to her year mate chuckling before grabbing one of the pieces of paper to fill out. She could totally do this!

Username: Emrys Storm
Character's Name: Annie Curts
Year: 2
Advanced Flying I: No (currently taking though!)
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: Goose egg (0)
Any Special Skill: Swift Swipe, Natural Flyer, Good Arm
Second Choice Position: Seeker
┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

The Forgotten Weasley

[quote="Miss GryffindorK"

AC: 10
Modifiers: +0
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
Lives: [ emotion_bigheart ] [ emotion_bigheart ] [ emotion_bigheart ]

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Wearing
Where ~ Quidditch Pitch
With ~ Captain
What ~ Trying out

This is gonna be the best day of my life
My li-i-i-i-i-ife
This is gonna be the best day of my life
My li-i-i-i-i-ife

EmrysStorm

Mind-boggling Celebrator

1,600 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:37 pm
User Image
                                                  I'm no hero, you remember how I was, you know
                                                  All I ever did was worry, feeling out of control
                                                  To the point where everything was going end over end
                                                  I'm spinning around in circles again

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ || Rᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇ Sᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Rhys walked onto the pitch, already feeling self-conscious about being there. He wasn't exactly having a great relationship with his cousin, and the one person that he wanted to cheer on was here, but he'd gone off on him and he wasn't sure if Gid had forgiven him for it. He fidgeted, biting his lip and trying to remind himself that he came here, he was determined to see his best friend play. Besides, there was the broom Gid said he'd managed to modify, and considering his own knowledge of brooms, he wanted to see it in action. He waved toward Gid at least, not wanting to acknowledge Pru since he was certain she'd throw him off the pitch for spying or some such nonsense. "Hey. Good luck with flying. I'll be watching and try to catch you if something happens." Why he'd reverted back to signing, he didn't know, but he had an inkling it was more to do with the fact that he didn't want to be seen. Funny thing about that, you'd have to be completely unnoticeable to pull that off. With his hair, it was practically impossible.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Well, here's hoping Gid does well...
                                                  OOC:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

This is where you come in
                                                  All of this to explain to you why
                                                  I had to separate myself away from yesterday's life
                                                  Please remember this isn't how I hoped it would be
                                                  But I had to protect you from me

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:53 pm
User Image
                                                This ain't a song for the broken-hearted
                                                No silent prayer for the faith-departed
                                                I ain't gonna be just a face in the crowd
                                                You're gonna hear my voice
                                                When I shout it out loud

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

Cнa₴єя aиd Vїcё Capтaїп || Gґуffїпdоя || Fоцятн Уёaя

════════════════════════

Joel jogged onto the pitch, not late, but certainly not early either. Pru was already out and passing out sheets, and Joel took a look around to see who was all trying out so far. Aster was on the pitch, which was good, and apparently two new faces were there as well. He nodded toward them, then blinked at the white-haired munchkin standing off to the side. Well then. He glanced toward Pru, figuring that if she didn't have an issue with it, he wouldn't say anything. Yet. He would if it was going to pose an issue, though. He unslung his broom (which thankfully Grayson had been nice enough to get for him) from his shoulder and dropped into his own set of stretches, mindful to put the playbook he'd compiled in a safe place beside him. He figured he could hand it over to Pru in a bit to help get the team in shape for the season. They needed it, and who better than a big-time athlete to help out there? It couldn't hurt, that was for sure.

AC: 17
                                                Modifiers: Stealing +7, Scoring +7
                                                Special Skills: Swift Swipe, Natural Flyer, Good Arm
                                                Lives: heart heart heart
                                                Final Roll: --
                                                -/3

════════════════════════
                                                Thinking: This had better go better than last year...
                                                OOC:
                                                Scrum

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

This is for the ones who stood their ground
                                                For Tommy and Gina who never backed down
                                                Tomorrow's getting harder make no mistake
                                                Luck ain't even lucky
                                                Got to make your own breaks

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:57 pm
User Image
User Image

Sɛƈօռɖ Yɛαʀ Gʀʏʄʄɨռɖօʀ

Gid finished his paperwork when Annie caught up to him and asked if he was excited. He smiled, adjusting himself back on his crutches. "I suppose so. I practiced flying a bit yesterday. I have a specially modified broom, so I don't even know if it's game legal. I kinda hope so. It took all my allowance." He laughed, eyes wide in excitement. He turned a bit, noticing a shock of white hair. Rhys!! He needed to talk to him... but Annie... With a moment's thought, he decided he was needed with his best friend right now. He had to apologize. "Hey, um... I'll be right back, okay? I've got to.. um... talk to Rhys, then get ready. It takes me a bit longer than most... haha?" He provided a nervous smile, then moved to hop away.

He sent Rhys a sorry looking attempt at a smile, then watched his signing. Why was he signing? Maybe he was trying to keep quiet... it was pretty quiet out here. He offered to try and catch if Gid fell, so the blond chuckled. Signing slowly, he replied, "Hey. Thanks for coming out here. And thanks for the luck." The entire time he was signing, the twelve year old was wobbling unsteadily, but he didn't fall. His thoughts flashed back to Jazzy's words, then he looked at his friend again. "Also, I wanted to say sorry for snapping at you on the carriage. I'm really not mad or anything. Plus, we've got our own secret.... word... talk... thing." He grinned, hoping Rhys knew the word for 'language' better than he did. To be fair, he wasn't very good at signing all the way.

Tʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇs ɪɴ ℓιƒє ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ cяαωℓ, Lᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɢʀɪᴘ, тяιρ αη∂ ƒαℓℓ
Wʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴀɴ ᴏɴ ɴᴏ-ᴏɴᴇ ᴇʟsᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ƒιη∂ уσυяѕєℓƒ
I'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅ I'ᴠᴇ ɴᴏᴛɪᴄᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ωαℓкιηg'ѕ єαѕу ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴀᴅ ɪs ғʟᴀᴛ
Tʜᴇᴍ ᴅᴀɴɢᴇᴅ ᴏʟᴇ ʜɪɪʟs'ʟʟ ɢᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ єνєяу тιмє
Yᴇᴀʜ, ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ Lᴏʀᴅ ɢᴀᴠᴇ ᴜs мσυηтαιηѕ sᴏ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʟᴇᴀʀɴ ʜᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ cℓιмв

{OoC:}
EmrysStorm

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:37 pm
User Image
                                                User Image

════════════════════════

Sevenᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ |7| Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ Pʀᴇғᴇᴄᴛ & Head Girl |7| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Text

'It's a good day to fly,' was the thought Dani had as she strolled toward the pitch with her broomstick slung over her shoulder. Aside from a few fair-weather clouds, the sky was a beautiful blue, and there was a nice cool breeze wafting across the field. On such a nice, sunny day, it was hard not to be a little optimistic about what today and this season would bring.

More than anything, Dani wanted to see her House hoist the Cup at the end of the year, especially since this would be her last campaign with Gryffindor. It had been a long time since Gryffindor won the Cup, not since her first or second year, and there'd been some lean years in between. Last year was the absolute worst she'd ever seen the team perform, and Dani wondered if Pru and Joel would even be able to assemble a team this year after that debacle. Today there'd be an answer.

Dani was grateful to see Pru and Joel were already there, and then noted the gathering of younger Lions whom showed up to play. "Hi," she said to Pru and Joel, as she collected a tryout form, and began to fill it out. It was hard not to feel a bit maudlin as this was her final go around, and Dani hoped this would be the start of her best season ever.

Username: Graydon Ironshield
                                                Character's Name: Danica Stewart
                                                Year: Seventh
                                                Advanced Flying II: Yes
                                                Years of Previous Quidditch playing: Six (three years Reserve Chaser, two years Reserve Seeker, one year as Seeker)
                                                Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Hold the Line
                                                First Choice Position: Seeker
                                                Second Choice Position: Keeper

Position:
                                                AC: 18
                                                Modifiers: +10 to Block, +8 to Catch Snitch, +6 to Spot
                                                Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Hold the Line
                                                Lives: [<3] [<3] [<3]

Action:
                                                Effect Value:
                                                Result:
                                                Pursuit:
                                                Capture:

════════════════════════

OOC: Alarms will ring for eternity
                                                The waves will break every chain on me
                                                My bones will bleach
                                                My flesh will flee
                                                So help my lifeless frame to breathe

And God knows I'm not dying but I bleed now
                                                And God knows it's the only way to heal now
                                                With all the blood I lost with you
                                                It drowns the love I thought I knew

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

OliMcD

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 1:07 am
User Image xxAll hail the underdogs
xxAll hail the new kids
xxAll hail the outlaws
xxSpielberg's and Kubrick's

C H E L S E Ax A L T Ax V A Nx A S T E N
GryffindorFirst YearEleven Years OldMuggleborn

Chessie had done her best to look menacing for the occasion. Her hair was tied back in two low knots at the nape of her neck, and she’d drawn crimson war paint under her eyes. She wore a baggy rugby jersey with the sleeves rolled up to her shoulders, and her dark eyes shone with eager energy. Despite all her efforts, however, she still looked like a bitty, boney child. She knew her performance would be a surprise, even if she just showed them she could take a hit. The flyer in the common room hadn’t told her much aside from the name of the game, but that had been enough to get a little research going. Apparently quidditch was the magic folk’s sport, and it was a dangerous one. Chessie liked the sound of that right from the start, and figured she’d give it a go. At the very least it seemed like a fun way to meet new people. The girl may have been tiny, but her athleticism wasn’t to be underestimated. In muggle school, she’d played a mean forward in football and had even dabbled in rugby. She still remembered how awesome it felt when she’d scored her first try, and how her mother had finally quit yammering about how dangerous it was and how she’d only get hurt.

From what she could understand, quidditch wasn’t too much different from muggle sports. Sure, it was played in the air, with enchanted balls zooming this way and that. But Chessie had broken it down. The keeper was not unlike a goalie in football, and the chasers were akin to forwards. Their job was to score goals, and the keeper’s job was to stop goals. That much was simple. Then there were the beaters, who just had to knock the scary mean bludgers at people. Kind of like going up to bat in baseball, but with more aim and ferocity. This young lion, craving the spotlight down to her core, had her heart set on the remaining position. Seeker. It was the one position unlike any muggle one that Chessie could think of, and it was in her eyes the position with the most potential to be heroic. It offered a unique challenge, and provided a one-on-one-on-one sort of competition. It’d be her against the other seeker against the snitch. She’d read it was lightening-quick, and hadn’t hesitated a single second before accepting the challenge. Her one concrete goal in taking on the hobby was to one day catch the snitch, no matter how long that took or whether it was during an actual game. Though that would be the best scenario.

Chessie tried her best not to be intimidated by the size of each person trying out. Almost all of them were significantly larger than she, though she reassured herself that her attitude made her a giant. As she headed toward the sign up sheets, she made sure to look each housemate in the eye and give a nod. They probably thought she looked ridiculous and way out of her league, this tiny tot walking about like she owned the place. But she paid no mind. She filled out the form and handed it in, and then isolated herself a bit to do some stretches. Obviously she wouldn’t be running here, but not stretching before a sport just felt awkward. Heck, maybe being warmed up would help the broom fly faster. Who knew?

Chessie
Username: OliMcD
Character's Name: Chelsea Van Asten
Year: First
Advanced Flying I: Nope
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: Zero
Any Special Skill: Sharp eyes, great catch, natural flyer
First Choice Position: Seeker
Second Choice Position: Chaser

OOC:

Position: Seeker
AC: 12
Mods: +2 to spotting snitch, +2 to catching snitch, +2 to AC
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp Eyes

Username

It's our time to make a move
It's our time to make amends
It's our time to break the rules
Let's begin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:35 am
User Image
Arianna Davenport
Gryffindor, Sixth Year

Arianna made her way onto the pitch. This was her year to shine she knew it! O.W.L.'s were over she wasn't so bogged down with studying that she could really enjoy playing this year. If she made the team... She hadn't done the greatest job last year and Pru made sure to rip her a new one (which was well deserved). This year was going to be different. It had to be she had to help set the team up for future years to come. Ari grabbed the form and shot Pru a small smile before filling it out.

Username: amo10690
Character's Name: Arianna Davenport
Year: Sixth
Advanced Flying I: Complete
Advanced Flying II: Complete
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 5
Any Special Skill: Good Arm, Swift Swipe, Natural Flyer
Second Choice Position: Wherever I'm needed  

amo10690

Greedy Shopper

7,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

amo10690

Greedy Shopper

7,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:42 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Adaline Davenport
Gryffindor, Fourth Year

Addie followed close behind her sister as she made her way to try-outs. Last year the whole team had sucked but Addie hadn't been spectacular either. She hoped that all her practice over the summer had helped. She found Pru distributing the forms. The brunette grabbed one quickly and filled it in.

Once the form was returned to the reining Captain the girl made her way towards her Joel. "Hey Joel! Is that a new broom?" She greeted her friend but was quickly drawn to the broomstick that was next to her blonde friend in the grass. Last year she could've sworn he was still riding a school broom. Did that mean Grayson finally helped the kid out and got him a new one? She knew how much that would mean to him if it was true.

Username: amo10690
Character's Name: Adaline Davenport
Year: Fourth
Advanced Flying I: Complete
Advanced Flying II: Complete
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 4
Any Special Skill: Mean Swing, Natural Flyer, Dang Healthy
Second Choice Position: Anywhere

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 3:19 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

иσтнιиɢ vєтυяєם, иσтнιиɢ ɢαιиєם.

Nervous didn't even begin to explain the trepidation beating in his heart, beading sweat on his brow and gasping for oxygen to fill his lungs. It's been several long years since he had tried out for the team, and much has changed. The new captain was young, and thrust rather suddenly into her position due to the death of the former captain two years ago. It was a damn tragedy, really, but time moves on. This was his final year in Hogwarts, and bugger it all to hell, he wanted to make this one memorable. He's spent so much time sulking and whining and moping—missing out on life because he was jealous and angry and bitter, and for no real reason at all! It was all so...exhausting. But he meant to change that. And it would start with quidditch. Helping out his teammates, and hopefully recover from their losses in the previous year. And, not to mention, spend a bit more time with Nina. Maybe even work up the courage to ask her out on a date, all proper like and everything. With these thoughts in mind, Axel silently filled in his sheet and passed it over to the captain.

Username: Essy ze Ninja
                        Character's Name: Axel R.
                        Year: Seventh
                        Advanced Flying II: Yes
                        Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 2
                        Any Special Skill: Deft Dodger, Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe,
                        Second Choice Position: Any

╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄══════════════╗
AC: 18
HP ══ ══ ══ 100%
(+6 stealing) (+4 shooting)
(0/3)

╚══════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

Quote:

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:30 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          ṡïṉģlε
                                                          Looking Fit at the Pitch with the Gryffindor Team
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Miffed
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ I'm such a good ******** friend. ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

ÿøυ ģøττα ƒ ε ε l с ø υ ɾ α ģ ε ; εṃвɾαсε ρ ø ṡ ṡ ε ṡ ṡ ï ø ṉ ✫ ✫ ✫xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ïƒ ïτ ώαṡ ε α ṡ ï ε ɾ τø ṡhαττεɾ ε ṿ ε ɾ ÿ τ h ï ṉ ģ τhατ εṿεɾ ṃ ατ τ ε ɾ ε ḋ ✫ ✫ ✫xxxxxxxxx
                                                          вυτ ïτ'ṡ ṉøτ , вεсαυṡε ïτ'ṡ ÿøυɾ ø в ṡ ε ṡ ṡ ï ø ṉ ; вε α ƒïģhτεɾ, вαсќвøṉε, ḋεṡïɾε ✫ ✫ ✫xxxxxx
                                                          с ø ṃ ρ l ï с α τ ε ḋ αṉḋ ïτ ṡ τ ï ṉ ģ ṡ , вυτ ώε вøτh ќṉøώ ώ h α τ ï τ ṃ ε α ṉ ṡ ✫ ✫ ✫xxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceIvy stepped onto the Quidditch pitch with her nose in the air and her shoulders back, the very picture of confidence. Nerves, she thought, were for suckers. And she was not a sucker. She barely even wanted to be here, anyway, so if she didn't end up making the team in any capacity, it wasn't like she'd be heartbroken. She was literally only trying out because her best friend was the Vice Captain and she didn't want him to have to deal with another year of managing a shite team. If nothing else, he could count on her to pick up some slack. She might not be great at some of the positions, but she'd fill them and try her damnedest not to suck. She approached the captain with an easy grin, taking a form and filling it out before approaching Joel. "You owe me so, so hard," she said smoothly, the hand that wasn't holding her newly-purchased broom settling on her hip as it popped out. It wasn't any secret that she wasn't big on team sports. Not that she had anything against them, they just weren't her cup of tea. She greatly preferred things like martial arts and sword fighting. But, if her friend needed her, she'd be there. She was sort of hoping he wouldn't, and that she'd spend the season benched if she even made the team, but if she had to play, she had to play.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx✫ ✫ ✫ ṉøώ ṿ ï с τ ø ɾ ÿ ïṡ αll ÿøυ ṉ ε ε ḋ ṡø сυlτïṿατε αṉḋ ρ l α ṉ τ τ h ε ṡ ε ε ḋ
                                                          xxxxxx✫ ✫ ✫ hølḋ ÿøυɾ в ɾ ε α τ h αṉḋ с ø υ ṉ τ τø τεṉ, јυṡτ с ø υ ṉ τ τ ø τ ε ṉ , јυṡτ с ø υ ṉ τ τ ø τ ε ṉ
                                                          xxxxxxxxx✫ ✫ ✫ ï'ṃ ģøṉṉα ṃ α ќ ε ï τ ɾ α ï ṉ ṡø ɾïṉģ τhε вεll; ï ќ ṉ ø ώ ï τ αll τøø ώ ε l l
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx✫ ✫ ✫ ṡ ώ ï τ с h в l α ḋ ε øṉ τhε εḋģε øƒ ÿøυɾ ώ ɾ ï ṡ τ , сαṉ ï ģετ α ώ ï τ ṉ ε ṡ ṡ ?

User Image

(( OOC: ))
                                                          Form Under Spoiler
                                                          Will add Quidditch Info when position is assigned for tryouts

Username: Cara MiaKitty
                                                          Character's Name: Ivy Bishop
                                                          Year: Fourth
                                                          Any Special Skill: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Dang Healthy
                                                          First Choice Position: Seeker?
                                                          Second Choice Position: Where you need me, I guess.

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 7:57 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxxxxxxx█████████ GIVE A LITTLE xxx __××
xxxxxxxxx ᵍᶤᵛᵉˡᶤᵗᵗˡᵉ xxx ʰᵉᵃʳᵗᵃᶰᵈᶳᵒᵘˡ xxx ᵍᶤᵛᵉˡᶤᵗᵗˡᵉ xxx ʷʳᵃᵖʸᵒᵘʳᵃʳᵐᶳᵃʳᵒᵘᶰᵈ xxx ᵍᶤᵛᵉˡᶤᵗᵗˡᵉ
xxxxxxxxxxxx sʜᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇs ᴛᴏ xxxxxxx ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ʏᴏᴜ ɪɴ sᴜsᴘᴇɴsᴇ
xxxxxxxxx OH OH OOHH xxx xxx ▬▬▬

ᴛᴛɪʀᴇ ﹕﹕ [x]
ᴀᴍs ﹕﹕ [x]
ᴏᴏᴅ ﹕﹕ Chipper
ᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ﹕﹕ Tryouts
ᴏᴍᴘᴀɴɪᴏɴs ﹕﹕ Gryffindors
ʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs ﹕﹕ '..............'

"'Ello.." Popping his head out from between a group of students, the second year handed his slip to Pru. Given his lackluster performance last year, Dante was eager to turn over a new leaf and hopefully redeem himself, it not for the team then at least for his own ego.

Username: Forks Anonymous
                                                                  Character's Name: Dante Bianchi
                                                                  Year: Second
                                                                  Advanced Flying I: N/A
                                                                  Advanced Flying II: N/A
                                                                  Years of Previous Quidditch playing: One
                                                                  Any Special Skill: Great Catch, Hold the Line, Dang Healthy
                                                                  First Choice Position: Keeper
                                                                  Second Choice Position: Anything

Dᴀɴᴛᴇ Zᴏʀʀᴏ Bɪᴀɴᴄʜɪ / / Pᴜʀᴇ Bʟᴏᴏᴅ / / Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ / / . . . / / Tᴇɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ Hᴀʟғ / / Pɪɴᴋ Iᴠᴏʀʏ Wᴏᴏᴅ / / Pʜᴏᴇɴɪx Fᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ Cᴏʀᴇ

{ OOC ;; Crappy post is crappy, I just wanted to throw him in quickly between study breaks >w<. }

Forks Anonymous

Newbie Noob

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 7:47 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Sιηgℓє
                                                          Looking Sporty at Tryouts with Did the Whole Bloody House show for this????
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Excited
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ I am going to kick all kinds of butt. ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

thєч'rє gσnnα c l є α n u p чσur lσσks wíth αll thє l í є s ín thє в σ σ k s ❊ ❊ ❊xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          tσ mαkє α c í t í z є n σut σf ч σ u ❊ ❊ ❊xxxxxxxxx
                                                          вєcαusє thєч s l є є p wíth α g u n αnd kєєp αn є ч є σn чσu, s σ n ❊ ❊ ❊xxxxxx
                                                          sσ thєч c α n w α t c h αll thє t h í n g s чσu dσ ❊ ❊ ❊xxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceJazzy was practically skipping as she made it out to the pitch, her brand new broom slung over her shoulder, courtesy of her father. Mum was still throwing a fit over her even wanting to play. When she found out what position her youngest was going out for, she'd probably faint. But, Jazzy wanted to be a Beater, and no one was going to talk her out of it... not that anyone but her mum would try. She'd told her older sister and Beth had, with the usual apathetic expression, replied 'cool, the bruises'll really bring out your eyes.' Jazzy wasn't sure if that was support or vicious mockery, but she figured it'd be fair to say it was a bit of both. And her dad was thrilled she wanted to play, even if he'd rather she gone out for Chaser or Keeper. Safer, he'd told her. But her opinion on the matter could basically be summed up as 'bugger safer', so there was that. She was almost too giddy as she filled out the form, pleased as punch to be trying out. After she had handed it back to the captain, she flounced over to Annie, grinning ear to ear, arriving at the girl just as Gid wandered off. She pouted a bit at the boy's leaving. "Aw, missed him," she said. She'd rather been looking forward to gushing with him over trying out, especially considering she knew what a big deal it was for him. But, he was wandering off to talk to Rhys, and she figured she'd leave them be; they probably needed to talk, anyway. Though, if the Ravenclaw messed up Gid's focus and he didn't make the team because of it, she'd be super annoyed... She pushed the thought aside, turning her focus to her roommate. "This is gonna be great!" she remarked enthusiastically, bouncing on the balls of her feet. "What're you going out for? I want Beater, personally." If it surprised anyone that Jazzy would be interested in grabbing a bat and whacking a ball at people, they clearly didn't know her very well. As it was, she certainly thought it was the most interesting position to play. Where the action was. Second best would be chaser, she figured. Keeper and Seeker were both a lot of waiting around and watching other stuff. Total snoozefest.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx❊ ❊ ❊ thєч sαч thαt t є є n α g є r s scαrє thє l í v í n g s h í t σut σf mє
                                                          xxxxxx❊ ❊ ❊ thєч cσuld c α r є l є s s αs lσng αs s σ m є σ n є ' l l в l є є d
                                                          xxxxxxxxx❊ ❊ ❊ sσ d α r k є n чσur c l σ t h є s σr stríkє α v í σ l є n t p σ s є
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx❊ ❊ ❊ mαчвє thєч'll l є α v є ч σ u α l σ n є , вut n σ t m є

User Image

(( OOC: ))
                                                          Form Under Spoiler
                                                          Will add Quidditch Info when position is assigned for tryouts

Username: Cara MiaKitty
                                                          Character's Name: Jasmine Pierce
                                                          Year: Second
                                                          Advanced Flying I: No
                                                          Any Special Skill: Mean Swing, Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger
                                                          Second Choice Position: ... Second beater?

EmrysStorm

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 260 261 262 263 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games