Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
Platform 9¾ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:02 am
User Image
Cara MiaKitty

You said, oh girl, it's a cold world
                                        When you keep it all to yourself
                                        I said, you can't hide on the inside
                                        All the pain you've ever felt
                                        Ransom my heart, but baby don't look back
                                        'Cause we got nobody else

Nico peered into the cat carrier and smirking at the hairless kitty. "Aww you're cute!" He said to the kitty. "Let go find seats. If my sister is not with anyone mabye all three of us can ride together." Nico was slowly getting less nervous now so his green would start comming back. Once Scoot got to run around a bit they could put him back away and then let Irene run and do cat things. "Are you a first year too?" Nico asked curiously. He was terrible at guessing someones age. Besides some people look older and some look younger. Maybe they could be in the same house. That be good to know someone right away.

You know that sometimes, it feels like
                                                                            It's all moving way too fast
                                                                            Use every alibi and words you deny
                                                                            That love ain't meant to last
                                                                            You can cry tough baby, it's all right
                                                                            You can let me down easy, but not tonight

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:00 am
User Image

( HalfbloodSecond Year GryffindorMetamorphagus ) xx

I ɢoт α ғeelιɴɢ ιɴѕιde тнαт I cαɴ'т doмeѕтιcαтe
                                                        Iт doeѕɴ'т wαɴɴα lιve ιɴ α cαɢe
                                                        A ғeelιɴɢ тнαт I cαɴ'т нoυѕeвreαĸ
                                                        Aɴd I'м yoυrѕ 'тιl тнe eαrтн
                                                        Sтαrтѕ тo crυмвle αɴd тнe нeαveɴѕ roll αwαy
                                                        I'м ѕтrυɢɢlιɴɢ тo eхιѕт wιтн yoυ αɴd wιтнoυт yoυ, yeαн
                                                        I'м jυѕт α ғυll тαɴĸ αwαy ғroм ғreedoм, ѕpιтғιre!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Donner looked around the crowd, considering his sister's suggestion of going to the compartment. Just to be sure. Yep, he just cannot see anyone for him to wait on which wasn't a big deal for him. "Sure, can't see anything interesting in this crowd, unless you want to do something interesting." The word "Interesting" was quite different when Donner was using that word: it means something that can get him to trouble. Something like scarejumping some people in their year. Hah, that'd be fun. "Speaking of interesting, are you gonna join the Quidditch team soon? It would be so cool if we get to compete each other. Create the best sibling rivalry there is."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I'м ѕιғтιɴɢ тнroυɢн тнe ѕαɴd, ѕαɴd, ѕαɴd, ѕαɴd
                                                        Looĸιɴɢ тнroυɢн pιeceѕ oғ вroĸeɴ нoυrɢlαѕѕ
                                                        Tryιɴɢ тo ɢeт ιт αll вαcĸ, pυт ιт вαcĸ тoɢeтнer
                                                        Aѕ ιғ тнe тιмe нαd ɴever pαѕѕed
                                                        I ĸɴow I ѕнoυld wαlĸ αwαy, ĸɴow I ѕнoυld wαlĸ αwαy
                                                        Bυт I jυѕт wαɴт тo leт yoυ вreαĸ мy вrαιɴ
                                                        Aɴd I cαɴ'т ѕeeм тo ɢeт α ɢrιp, ɴo мαттer нow I lιve wιтн ιт!

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Fall 2041xx
                                                        wнere - Train Stationxxxx
                                                        wιтн - Dagrun
                                                        xxxxxx

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:37 am
User Image

( HalfbloodFourth Year HufflepuffResearcher ) xx

𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗱 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗮𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗱
                                                        𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗯𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘁
                                                        𝗪𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼
                                                        𝗦𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗯𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗱 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀?
                                                        𝗧𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝘄 𝗮𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗲
                                                        𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗮𝗶𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗱 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Ω ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Lucien and Sujin halted their banter when Leah arrived. The former gave her a really friendly salute, meanwhile Sujin awkwardly mimicked Lucien's salute for no reason. He literally had nothing to say and now he felt like a dumbass. "Hello Leah, welcome to the discourse," Lucien chirped cheerfully, patting Sujin's back as a way to torment him to "expose his soft side". What the hell. Sujin was already a good guy, he didn't think he felt the need to hide his "soft side" like some goth kid. "Sujin is coming of age. He' having a teenage crisis-"

"Slander, Luc! Quiet!" Sujin exclaimed as he felt flustered, now he wished that Lucien already ditched him for that Russian Snow White. "You're supposed to be the mature one!"

"Sorry, mate," Lucien snorted, looking smug as ever, "Though, it would be nice if you enlightened him with your Ravenclaw words of wisdom, League. I think he's starting to have basic emotions."

The Korean rolled his eyes, but he's starting to get embarrassed now, "Stop. Please. As your bestfriend, I'm telling you to ditch me right now. Shooo."

Lucien gave Sujin a proud smile, like a dad friend. Or whatever. He patted Sujin on the shoulder as if to say "It's okay to have feelings" before waved to both Leah and Sujin, probably making a beeline to disappear into the crowd. The Korean inhaled as he put his hands together, close to his chest, as if he was praying. "Sorry, Leah," he said embarrassingly, "By the way I'm just a wallflower, not a sociopath. Just to uh... clear that one out."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝗪𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗜 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗯𝗲 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺? 𝗔 𝗿𝗲𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗲𝗻𝗱?
                                                        𝗢𝗵 𝗚𝗼𝗱, 𝗜 𝗮𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗳𝗲𝗹𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗮 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿
                                                        𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗜 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝗼, 𝗜'𝗹𝗹 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗹𝗼𝘀𝗲𝗿
                                                        𝗢𝗵 𝗚𝗼𝗱, 𝗜 𝗮𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗳𝗲𝗹𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗮 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿
                                                        𝗙𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗮 𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗮 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗜 𝗼𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗱 𝗺𝘆 𝗼𝘄𝗻

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Fall 2041xx
                                                        wнere - Train Stationxxxx
                                                        wιтн - Lucien
                                                        xxxxxx

murruelecreuset

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:39 am
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Platform
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Chance, Byuch, and Chrys
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Random Chatting
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I hope they're happy to see me

Dris grinned when Chance said he was only in trouble if someone started it, and that he hadn't been in a fist fight. The taller teen wanted to comment that his schooling wasn't quite done, but he figured that might not be the right set of words. "You're right, you're right. You're a darling angel, where'd your halo go? Why are there horns?" He grinned, lightly punching Chance in the arm. He'd missed this, just hanging out with friends. Sure, he spent time with them all, but usually he was working or they were busy, and it just wasn't the same.

Byuch spoke up, saying they were debating on boarding the train, though there would be a mob of fangirls. Dris snorted, but agreed. "Oh for sure, wouldn't want to be mobbed by crazies. It just wouldn't do for his celebrity image." This time he smirked, but was quickly distracted by Chrys joining their group. She hugged them all, and at his turn, the Ravenclaw returned the hug. She was always a welcome addition to the group too. And he happened to notice little blushes on a few of the people in the group too. He shook his head away from the odd thoughts of hippie love that'd overtaken his brain when Chrys asked what they were planning on doing without her next year. He honestly hadn't divulged his thoughts on what he'd be doing after graduation, mostly because he wasn't sure how people would react. "Chance, you can't drop out, you'd be setting a bad example for your fangirls. And Byuch... try not to poison anyone without us. I'd hate to have to bail you out of jail." Could someone even be "bailed out" of Azkaban? Maybe just out of Auror custody... or maybe he'd just been watching too much muggle TV. He shook his head, sighing happily.

Diamond Wales

Cara MiaKitty

Aʟʟ ᴍʏ ʟɪꜰᴇ I'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴀsᴛ ʟᴀɴᴇ, ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sʟᴏᴡ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, I'ᴍ ᴀ ʀᴏʟʟɪɴ' ꜰʀᴇɪɢʜᴛ ᴛʀᴀɪɴ
Oɴᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ, ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴀʟʟ ᴏᴠᴇʀ, ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sʟᴏᴡ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, I'ᴍ ᴀ ʟᴏɴᴇ ʀᴇᴅ ʀᴏᴠᴇʀ
I'ᴍ ᴀ ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴍʏ ᴄᴀʀᴅs ᴄʟᴏsᴇ, I'ᴍ ᴀ ᴡʀᴇᴄᴋ ᴡʜᴀᴛ I ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴍᴏsᴛ
I'ᴍ ᴀ ꜰɪʀsᴛ-ᴄʟᴀss ʟᴇᴛ-ᴅᴏᴡɴ, I'ᴍ ᴀ ᴀ "sʜᴜᴛ ᴜᴘ, sɪᴛ ᴅᴏᴡɴ"
I ᴀᴍ ᴀ ʜᴇᴀᴅ ᴄᴀsᴇ, I ᴀᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀ ᴏꜰ ʙᴏᴏᴍ. Iᴛ's ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴀʀʀɪᴠɪɴɢ,
Aɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴘᴇʀᴀ, ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴏɴ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɪɴ ᴛᴜɴᴇ
Oʜ, ʜᴏᴡ ᴅɪᴅ ɪᴛ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪs? Oʜ, ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪs ᴀ Pᴏʟᴀʀᴏɪᴅ
Bᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ɪɴ ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇ, ʙᴜᴛ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴄᴀɴ ꜰɪʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴠᴏɪᴅ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:55 am
User Image
User Image
xxx⇾ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Magic Platform
xxxx⇾ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Cian, Cian's Friends
xxxxx⇾ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Meet and Greet
xxxxxx⇾ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I wish I had a hedgehog...

Despite being sad to see her brother go, Aeryn was pretty excited about the day ahead. In just one more year, she'd be able to join Cian on the magical train to school. She rode the front of the trolley, having to struggle not to scream as her brother piloted them directly at a brick wall. Just by coincidence, they vanished through onto a weird new train station, leaving the girl starry eyed. Sure, she'd nearly had a heart attack, but that was all forgotten now. She hopped off the trolley, instead walking beside her brother as he wandered up to a set of twins. He introduced her as the one who got a gnarly broken arm, causing her to smirk. The twins cringed in unison, but when Cian continued, saying she'd be along next year, they seemed to perk back up. "That's right! It was broken all the way outta my arm, but I'm so magic, I fixed it all on my own! The doctors looked bloody mad!" She grinned happily, proud of herself for having fixed up her own arm.

She listened as the twins talked about their summers, alluding to some other soul called "Londy". What a weird name... One of them said he'd gotten a familiar, which she was pretty sure was just a fancy magic-themed word for pet. He pulled out a hedgehog, and she figured she was right indeed. Oh, she'd fit right in at school! It was just a shame she didn't fit in at all in Primary. "He's so cool! Lookit his spikes! Bet he could do lots of damage with those things!" She grinned, imagining she had thorns to fling out at enemies. It would be a cool ability, if nothing else.

Kungfudemoness

Yukina101

Tʜᴇʀᴇ, ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ʙɪʀᴅ, ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏʀᴀɴɢᴇ sᴋʏ, Oᴠᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ sɪʟᴠᴇʀ ᴘᴇᴀᴋs, sᴏ ʜɪɢʜ
Oʜ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴅᴇʀ? Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴏᴀᴍ? Aɴᴅ ᴡʜᴇɴ, ᴡɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ, ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ʜᴏᴍᴇ?
Oʜ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ʙɪʀᴅ, ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ, ʏᴏᴜ ꜰʟʏ? Aʙᴏᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ, ᴀs ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴘᴀssᴇs ʙʏ?
Cᴀɴ'ᴛ I ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ? Cᴀɴ'ᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴊᴜsᴛ sᴛᴀʏ? Oʀ, ᴅᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴏʀᴋ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴀʏ?
Oʜ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ʙɪʀᴅ, ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ꜰᴀʀ ᴀᴡᴀʏ. Pᴇʀʜᴀᴘs sᴏᴍᴇᴡʜᴇʀᴇ's ɴɪɢʜᴛ, ᴏʀ ᴇʟsᴇ, ɪᴛs ᴅᴀʏ
Sᴏ I sʜᴀʟʟ sᴛᴀʏ ʜᴇʀᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ I sʜᴀʟʟ ɴᴏᴛ ᴍᴏᴜʀɴ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏ, ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ʀᴇᴛᴜʀɴ.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:05 am
User ImageUser Image
xx⤑ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Platform
xxx⤑ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Jeremy
xxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Friendly Chatter
xxxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Oooh the cursed dropped stitch

Lena nodded calmly when Jeremy responded, even though he seemed a bit flustered. He said he'd gotten better at not dropping stitches, which brought the girl to grin. "That's great to hear, Jeremy! Soon we'll have to move on to trickier things, since you just keep getting so good." She offered a nice smile, even though she knew dropped stitches would just happen sometimes. Even her mum occasionally messed up and had wonky stitches. He mentioned getting a bag for all his knitting gear, one that'd been enchanted to hold all kinds of yarn. "That's so great! I just have yarn, fabric, and all that in my school trunk, then I have a sewing box, embroidery kit, and basket for yarn, depending on what I'm working on." She nodded, thinking about all her projects in work. She really needed a mannequin while she was at school, but she was pretty sure they wouldn't fit amongst all her books. Maybe she'd have to see about transfiguring something into a mannequin.... That'd make a good research project, at least.

Kungfudemoness

Lᴏsᴛ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴs, ꜰᴀʀ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʀᴏᴡᴅs
ᴡᴇ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴡᴀɴᴅᴇʀ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ ᴡᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ ᴍɪʟᴇs
ᴡɪᴛʜ ɴɪɢʜᴛ sᴛɪʟʟ ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ ᴜs ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴀʏ ᴘᴀssɪɴɢ ʙʏ
Cᴏᴏʟ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴠᴇɴɪɴɢ, ᴡᴀʀᴍ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴜɴ
ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʟᴏᴜᴅs ᴍᴏᴠɪɴɢ sʟᴏᴡʟʏ, ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴡᴀs ᴜɴᴅᴏɴᴇ
ʏᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏs ꜰᴇʟʟ ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ ᴜs ᴀɴᴅ ɴɪɢʜᴛs ʀᴏʟʟᴇᴅ ᴏɴ ʙʏ
Eᴠᴇʀʏ sᴛᴇᴘ ᴀɴᴅ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴀʟʟ sᴏ ᴡᴏʀᴛʜᴡʜɪʟᴇ
Aɴᴅ ɪᴛ's sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇ ʜᴏᴡ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇᴀᴠᴇɴs ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴍɪɴᴇ
I ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴍɪʟᴇ
Eᴀᴄʜ ᴏɴᴇ ʜᴀs ᴀ ᴊᴏᴜʀɴᴇʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ʜᴏᴡ ɪᴛ ɢᴏᴇs
sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ, ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:08 pm
Heart's on fire, leaving all behind
Dark as night, let the lightning guide you
Step outside, gonna step outside, I'm gonna step outside
Heart's on fire in the warming rain
Living life feeding appetites
Stake through every heart stop in the mood.

User Image
ᗩᙖIᘜᗩIᒪ
ᖇOSЄ
ᑕOᗪY

muggleborn │ first year │ unsorted

Abby brought her arms up when a boy stumbled near her. "Mate, watch where you're going," she said, not unkindly, and then added, not wanting to come off as rude or snotty, "You're a first year too, right? I'm Abby." She wasn't really sure what else to say, and fiddled with Benji's cage instead. She'd been really excited to finally have a pet of her own, especially an owl. Although she wasn't sure how Lil would like letters being delivered to her. Her sister was more of a texter in the first place. Still, at least the owl would be living at school most of the time, and not at home.

OOC:
Kungfudemoness

Being glad, breathing appetite
Heart's on fire, leaving all behind
Dark as night, let the lightning guide you
Step outside, gonna step outside, I'm gonna step outside
Broke tooth one day, something's not the same
Blank head, that guy sweep the floor

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:43 pm
The Forgotten Weasley

User Image

Things aren't easy
So just believe me now
If you can keep it cool now
And never make a sound.

Well that was embarrassing "I do try, I'm just terrible with navigating crowds it seems." Shui sheepishly. "I'm a first year too. My names Shui." He then noticed the cage. "Oh is that your owl? I wanted to get a owl but my parents arn't sure about birds. Specially cause we live over the family restaurant." Shui was sad but understood why. Owls were easily seen in a city. "Lets go find a compartment unless you dont want to hang out with me the whole train ride" Shui would by no means be offended. Some people liked solitude and that was ok. Though he did hope she wpuld say it was ok.

All the lights will guide the way
                                                                    If you get to hear me now
                                                                    All the fears will fade away
                                                                    If you get to hear me now

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:23 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⤑ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Platform
xxx⤑ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? No one, at the moment
xxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Preparing to board
xxxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I wonder what this year holds

Nani skipped onto the platform, her odd, twirly walk setting her apart from anyone else. She had her hair tied back into a braid, flowers adorning the curls. A large, rather fluffed up mum was tucked behind her ear, the girl sure she'd need the added protection for the day. Then again, she wasn't particularly sure why, as she'd never had trouble. Maybe this time it would be useful? A grin lit up her face as the girl danced over to the train to set her trunk. Orion decided he'd stay there for her, the cat lazily napping atop her trunk. She wandered away, hoping to spot some of her friends in the crowd.

{{OoC: Open for Interaction}}
I ᴀᴍ I, Yᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ, Wᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴡᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʟɪᴠᴇ ɪɴ sᴜᴄʜ ʜᴀʀᴍᴏɴʏ.
Cᴀɴ'ᴛ ʏᴏᴜ sᴇᴇ? Aᴘᴀᴛʜʏ ʟɪᴇs ʙᴇᴛᴡᴇᴇɴ, ᴡᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʟɪᴠᴇ ɪɴ sᴜᴄʜ ʜᴀʀᴍᴏɴʏ.
Wᴇ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴀ ᴡᴀʀ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ's ɪᴛ ꜰᴏʀ? Wᴇ ꜰɪɢʜᴛ ꜰᴏʀ ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ꜰɪɴᴅ ᴜs ᴡɪᴛʜ ʜᴀʀᴍᴏɴʏ.
Sᴏ ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɢᴜɴs, ᴀɴᴅ ꜰɪʀᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴅᴏᴠᴇs. Wᴇ ꜰɪɢʜᴛ ꜰᴏʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ꜰɪɴᴅ ᴜs ᴡɪᴛʜ ʜᴀʀᴍᴏɴʏ.
Sᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀʟʟ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴀʟʟ ꜰᴏʀ ᴏɴᴇ, ᴡᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴡᴇ. Wᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ sɪɴɢ ɪɴ sᴜᴄʜ ʜᴀʀᴍᴏɴʏ.
I ᴡᴏʀᴋ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴏʀᴋ ꜰᴏʀ ᴍᴇ, ᴡᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴋ ꜰᴏʀ ꜰʀᴇᴇ. Aɴᴅ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ sɪɴɢ ɪɴ sᴜᴄʜ ʜᴀʀᴍᴏɴʏ.
Aɴᴅ I ᴀᴍ ᴘʀᴀʏɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏ, ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ I ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴇ ᴀɴᴅ sʜᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴡᴇ.
Hᴜᴍᴀɴɪᴛʏ ᴡɪʟʟ sɪɴɢ ʜᴀʀᴍᴏɴʏ.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:14 pm
User Image
xCian Quinlan xxxx Slytherin 2nd Yearxxxx Reserve Beater

You hear the door slam
                                                          And realize there's nowhere left to run
                                                          You feel the cold hand
                                                          And wonder if you'll ever see the sun
                                                          You close your eyes

"I think the docter were more mad at mom and dad" cian said to Aeryn. Speaking of parents his dad came back from taking care of his trunk and was carrying Batman. The ferret hated carriers and liked to chew them so he was in a tiny blue harness and a short lead Cian slipped on his wrist. The ferret was rowdy till Cian was the one holding him. "Now you can meet Batman my ferret I was telling you about!" Cian said holing the long black ferret in his hands. Batman leaned back and ended up looking at the twins upside down. Cian smiled at the silly thing.

And hope that this is just imagination
                                                                            Girl but all the while
                                                                            You hear a creature creeping up behind
                                                                            You're out of time

Miss GryffindorK

Yukina101

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:21 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Hogwarts Express

The conductor stepped out of the train, looking around at the students. "Last call for boarding! Last call!" He stepped back in and got the train prepared for moving.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:17 pm

Miss GryffindorK

null

null

User Image

𝐼'𝓂 𝓇𝓊𝓃𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓁𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒
                                                          𝒲𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒻𝓊𝓉𝓊𝓇𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓅𝓇𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓈𝑒𝓈 𝒶𝒾𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒾𝓉 𝓊𝓈𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒
                                                          𝐼 𝓃𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝓅𝓇𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓈𝑒 𝑜𝓇 𝒷𝒶𝓇𝑔𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓂𝓎 𝓈𝑜𝓊𝓁
                                                          𝐻𝑜𝓌 𝒹𝒾𝒹 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝑜𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝒹 𝓈𝒾𝒹𝑒 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓈𝑜 𝒹𝓊𝓁𝓁?

Jeremy was able to at least get his composure back by the time last call was ...well called. "Let go find a compartment before all of them are taken." He said. He wouldn't mind sharing as long as it was someone that wasnt too excitable. He much prefer not having a headache. He would excuse a excited first year. Even he jad been antsy his first day. He let Lena take the lead and locate a compartment. They scored an empty compartment and Jeremy set bludger down on the seat. The puff cooed in protest of not being held but Jeremy was digging in his bag. "You seem to like purple so I found some super soft yarn when at a Muggle craft store. Here for you." Jeremy said pulling out a thicker but extremely soft lavender yarn and handing it over to her. "Bludger was cuddling it last night and he has high soft standards."

𝐼 𝑔𝑜𝓉 𝒶 𝓈𝑒𝒶𝓉 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓂𝒾𝒹𝒹𝓁𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓇𝑜𝒶𝒹 𝐼'𝓂 𝑔𝑜𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓂𝓎 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒
                                                                          𝐼 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝓅 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑒 𝓈𝑜 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓋𝑜𝓉𝑒 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓅𝑒𝑒𝒹 𝑜𝒻 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒
                                                                          𝐼'𝓂 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝒶 𝒹𝓇𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝓌𝒶𝓎 𝓊𝓅 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓀𝓎 𝐼'𝓂 𝒶 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝑜𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓇
                                                                          𝒯𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒'𝓈 𝒶 𝓈𝑜𝓁𝒹𝒾𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉'𝓈 𝒻𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝒫.𝒮. 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒾𝓈 𝓌𝒶𝓇

CatWaffle
    Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
    • Ultimate Player 200
    • Forum Sophomore 300
    • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
    • Rufus' Gratitude 100
    • Team Jacob 100
    • Married 100
    PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:52 pm

The Hogwarts Express

With a piercing whistle and a puff of steam, the doors of the Hogwarts Express pulled closed. The students were all on board, leaning out the windows and waving at their families. The train engine inched forward, gaining momentum before picking up speed as it left the station.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:18 pm

The Hogwarts Express

The scarlet engine pulls into the station, ready to start the long journey to another year of school. Students and parents come to board the train to go another year. In an hour or so, the train will pull out, taking students to Hogwarts.

((OOC: You may begin posting students arriving to start the new year at school. The train will be leaving the station on the 26th for the school.))

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
    • Rufus' Gratitude 100
    • Team Jacob 100
    • Married 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
    • Deal Me In 50
    • Married 100
    • Person of Interest 200
    PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:52 am
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    Quinn
    Ezekiel
    Conri-Dechering

<3rd Year>
    Mary
    Fidelma
    Conri-Dechering

<3rd year><"American Girl" and Georgia Peach>

Mary and Quinn were both excited for another school year. It was their third year and they could select electives. Both would be immensely busy but they wanted to make the most of their years at Hogwarts and in Mary's case make her family proud. Both twins would be taking Healing Studies this year and neither knew exactly how to feel about the class considering it was their (mostly) absent mother's profession. Both knew it was an important and useful class but neither wanted to be a healer and they didn't necessarily need a constant reminder of their mother. As for their classes, they could take peace in the fact this year they could visit Hogsmeade and thus get help studying by their aunt. She was smart and she did teach arithmancy which both would be taking.

Their Aunt Sophie had been the one to drop them off at the train station, but she was already gone. She never cared much for crowds and she more importantly wanted to give the twins time to catch up with old friends or perhaps new ones. The two dropped their trunks off with the man in charge of the trolleys and then headed into the crowd chatting a bit about what classes they were looking forward to the most.

Time: Autumn 2042

{OoC: Open for Interaction}
    Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff
    Gaia's Games
    Mini-Games