Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:18 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“I don’t know why any more than you.” Steve shrugged. He was still adjusting to how things were now. Smiling at Loki’s words, he chuckled. “You’re lucky, Tony rarely makes his waffles for anyone, not unless he has a bad craving or he’s screwed up.” He said lightly. Finishing with the food, he moved to set the table and place all the food on it. “Time to take a break, dinner’s ready.” Steve called to the others.

In an instant Tony had dropped his controller and was trotting over. Slipping over to Loki, he kissed his cheek lightly as he slipped a hand into Loki’s. “Smells good.”

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:44 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded when Steve said that he didn't know any more than he did, it seemed foolish for the both of them. Then again they either couldn't contact those they loved or had little connection to them. "Really?" Loki questioned when Steve said that Tony rarely made waffles unless he wanted them or he was in trouble. "I suppose I am lucky then." he continued moving to help set the table. Smiling as Tony approached and moved to him kissing his cheek. "It does indeed smell good." Loki sighed leaning against Tony.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:54 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony let Loki lean on him, pleased by the contact, finally settling into a chair with Loki beside him, Tony made sure they were close still. When everyone was settles and they began to serve out the food, it was silent for a moment as everyone focused on getting what they wanted. Steve was the first to break the silence, deciding to fill in Tony and Bruce on the sports that they’d miss, not at all bothered when the others chimed in. Tony only half paid attention, letting a knee press against Loki’s under the table, and giving particular focus to the food on the plate

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:26 pm
MDaylus

Settling into a seat beside Tony he watched as the food was dished out helping himself to a bit more than he normally would have. It still wasn't nearly as much as Thor but it was more than he normally ate. He listened while he ate as Steve and the others filled Bruce and Tony in on what they had missed of the world while they had been in Asgard. He felt more relaxed and content than he had on Asgard and it showed.

"Oh Tony some lady came around while you were gone asking about an interview. Said she and you had been 'close' at one time. Told her you weren't here at the time said she would try again about tomorrow." Clint piped up as he remembered things.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:56 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony didn’t notice the change in portion. He knew Loki could shovel down as much as Thor could if he wanted. He’d only become concerned if Loki ate like Thor every night, as that obviously wasn’t like his lover. He was pleased to find Loki so relaxed though. Even if Loki missed Asgard, missed his mother, Tony knew he was helping the god create a home here. Looking over to Clint as he spoke, Tony made a face at the news. As much as he could bask in the attention he received, he disliked interviews. They always portrayed him poorly, even worse when he’d slept with the interviewer. “Thanks for the heads up.” He mumbled, shaking his head. “Might need you to take her out after the interview though....” he added with a frown. That comment drew a disapproving look from Steve, but Tony ignored it. Nothing would change his suspicion of interviews, he’d been dealing with them since he was a child.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:51 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked up when Clint mentioned the reporter and how she had come for an interview. He frowned at the mention of her and Tony having been 'close' at one time but let it go as it was the past. At least he would have let it go until he misunderstood words when the man said he would have to take her out after the interview. "Take her out where?" Loki questioned. He wasn't going to start anything until he knew for sure what the man meant.

Clint nodded when Tony thanked him for letting him know about the reporter. Giving a chuckle when the man said that he might need to take her out after the interview. It turned into a full laugh when Loki questioned the man's words.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:13 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smirked at Clint’s chuckle, but Loki’s question and Clint’s laughter had him grinning, though he resisted the urge to laugh. “No where babe.” Tony said, patting his leg. “To take someone out can be used as slang for killing them or eliminating a threat.” He explained. “Though having Clint take her out on a date might work to. Either she’d be so scared of meeting him again she’ll never come again or Nat will kill them both.” He smirked.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:31 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked more confused with Clint's laughter. Tony drew his attention from the archer with the pat to his leg and told him that they were not taking the woman anywhere. He still didn't understand until Tony continued to explain that it was slang that meant killing or eliminating a threat. A soft flush of embarrassment creeped across his face as Clint laughed more.

"Man you have got to bring him up on things." Clint stated shaking his head. "I can deal with Steve by himself but two of them around all the time and then Thor." Clint continued.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:46 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled at Loki’s flush, rubbing his knee gently. “It’s alright babe, no need to be embarrassed.” He said softly. Looking to Clint as he spoke again, he chuckled. “They’re learning.” Tony said lightly, amused by the complaints. "And Loki hasn't been around nearly as long as Steve and Thor, you have to give him a break."

Steve blinked as he was brought into the discussion. “Excuse me, but I am not that bad. And even if I don’t understand everything, at least I can do things like cook without burning down the whole tower.” He frowned.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:17 pm
MDaylus

Loki gave a soft smile to tony when the man rubbed his knee and told him there was no reason for him to be embarrassed. It was true that he was still learning it wasn't like he had been on midgard very long. He still thought he had a better understanding than Thor did.

"Come on cap, you asked a lady if she meant a wireless telephone when she told you they had wifi." Clint laughed.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:15 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Steve rolled his eyes at Clint. “Just because I get terms mixed up does not mean I’m a total idiot about this stuff.” He shot back.

Tiny chuckled at the argument, completely amused by it. Leaning back, he let his arm fall across the back of Loki’s chair, watching the two men intently.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:27 pm
MDaylus

Loki listened to Steve and Clint bicker over things and smiled. Finishing his meal he leaned against Tony when the man lay an arm across the back of his chair. He closed his eyes just listening to the noise around him and slowly drifted off.

"You don't just get terms mixed up. I swear you use quotes that are older than my grandmother. You call cops son when they're in the way or you want them to do something. It confuses the hell out of them because you look as young as they are." Clint laughed some more. Natasha sat and listened glad to have her family happy and content. Still she watched Loki and Tony, raising an eyebrow when she noticed the god's breathing even out.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:51 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Steve huffed at him. “I use old quotes because they are better than 90% of the new ones.” He replied. “And I call them son because I am older than them. And even if they’re confused, it gets their attention doesn’t it?” he added.

Tony smiled as Loki leaned against him, arm wrapping around him instinctively. Thumb rubbing his arm gently, Tony noticed as Loki began to drift off, but he didn’t try to wake him, letting the god rest. He wanted him to have all the rest he could get after Asgard. Noticing Natasha’s eyes on Loki, he honestly felt a moment of protectiveness surge up, not wanting people to see Loki asleep, see him so vulnerable, but he knew that was stupid, so he pushed the thought aside quickly. Instead he just smirked and gave Natasha wink before turning his look back to the arguing men. “As if your jokes don’t confuse them enough when you pop out of nowhere Clint.”

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:56 pm
MDaylus

Natasha merely gave Tony a shake of her head and a slight smile when the man. She looked over to Bruce however to see how the man would react to Loki falling asleep so soon after having eaten. She wouldn't go purposely snooping but observing things was definitely fair.

Clint huffed when Steve said that his old quotes were better than the new ones. He couldn't deny that Steve calling them son got their attention, probably because they only ever heard it from their grandparents. "Hey at least mine are fun and confusing, Steve's are just confusing."

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:31 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“More confusing than funny.” Tony grinned. “I mean a leather clad assassin wielding bows and arrows popping up out of nowhere joking like you do? I’m surprised they don’t take you for a crazy bad guy half the time.’ He teased. Of course tony joked as well, but sass was expected from him.

Bruce hadn’t paid Loki much attention through the meal, just noting with approval the slightly larger portion. When Loki had fallen asleep against Tony, he was surprised at first, knowing how cautious Loki tended to be, but he wasn’t overly surprised. The past few days had been stressful and Loki needed the sleep, and pregnancy could make one fatigued faster. He was just disappointed that Loki had obviously continued to keep this from Tony. He just hoped he’d tell him soon. Feeling Natasha’s eyes on him, he turned his attention back to Jane beside him, not wanting to give anything away.

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games