Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:35 pm
Lykas made an appearance in the med lab long after everyone else had gathered. He had sensed the dark chi in here a while ago but, uncertain why he would be feeling it, had taken his time getting here. When he saw what was happening, his immediate reaction was to attack Miror B., all too familiar to him the man was.

Rather than his usual method, he issued a Water Spout which gathered the water the Cipher admin's Ludicolo were producing. "You're going nowhere!" He yelled at the man as he drew in the dark, tainted water through his ponytails using his forehead gem to focus and aim it at the admin.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:40 pm
Kayvaan and Arkana would feel the shake of the Hyper Beam breaking through the wall, and the disguised Zoroark would drop the illusion of the wall, knowing now that it was pretty futile if he was going to be a brute about things. "How barbaric. Kayvaan, turn up the power on that Icy Wind!" Kayvaan would nod and unleash a Blizzard now into the room, hopefully going for a freeze attempt on the admin or any of his Pokémon.  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:41 pm
Watching as the river of water began to slowly grow stronger, Dista would bodily grab Arkana before throwing the woman up onto the Metagross' back. She would have only a moment to start making signs when the Hyper Beam ripped through the base, shaking the entire place to its core from the massive damage it was causing. Blinking a few times before looking at the door again, she simply waited for any of the intruders to come through. There were people in there, they could corral half of this stuff.

Deep from the library the Snagems possessed, Reno snapped awake as the Hyper Beam pierced through the base and the mountain. Knowing intuitively that the cause of this disturbance was Miror B., the Co-Leader rose out of the pile of disturbed books and sauntered over to the elevator. Quickly hauling the doors open and ducking into the elevator shaft, he quickly found a ladder on the inside and began to quickly climb until he was able to begin moving to where he thought Miror B. had started his interesting method of tunneling.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:36 pm
Aden eventually resumed his chase slid to a halt as a third infected Ludicolo came out, seeing it begin to charge a Hyper Beam. Unlike the last time such an attack was seen, however, he did something about it. Or tried to. He went to try and veer the Ludicolo's attack off course, only to end up not being quick enough to be of much use. It didn't keep the attack from blowing a hole through the Medlab and mountain, and the water was starting to cause issues, let alone the Icy Wind.

Worse yet, an aftershock from the Hyper Beam meant he'd end up on the floor, practically covered in the growing torrent as a result while he tried to get back up.

Amaranth's efforts would be similarly reduced to utter uselessness as the torrent worsened, keeping her from even so much as approaching anymore.

Cera found herself finally having to remove herself from Miror B. as the third Ludicolo came out and let off its devastating attack, the alternative being that she would've wound up taking it at point-blank range. As soon as the attack cleared, she'd try to use her psychokinetic abilities to more of an extent, trying to turn the Ludicolo that had attacked into a living missile to hurl at Miror B.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 4:22 pm
Espeon_Commander
Kayvaan and Arkana would feel the shake of the Hyper Beam breaking through the wall, and the disguised Zoroark would drop the illusion of the wall, knowing now that it was pretty futile if he was going to be a brute about things. "How barbaric. Kayvaan, turn up the power on that Icy Wind!" Kayvaan would nod and unleash a Blizzard now into the room, hopefully going for a freeze attempt on the admin or any of his Pokémon.

The Icy Wind would coat one of his Ludicolo in frost, and prevent it from attacking any further, as the virus finally makes it submit to exhaustion, however...

Requiem of Whyspers
Lykas made an appearance in the med lab long after everyone else had gathered. He had sensed the dark chi in here a while ago but, uncertain why he would be feeling it, had taken his time getting here. When he saw what was happening, his immediate reaction was to attack Miror B., all too familiar to him the man was.

Rather than his usual method, he issued a Water Spout which gathered the water the Cipher admin's Ludicolo were producing. "You're going nowhere!" He yelled at the man as he drew in the dark, tainted water through his ponytails using his forehead gem to focus and aim it at the admin.

The water being thrown towards Miror B. himself also froze, as did the rain from the ceiling as it passed through the current of subzero air.

Darksol88

Worse yet, an aftershock from the Hyper Beam meant he'd end up on the floor, practically covered in the growing torrent as a result while he tried to get back up.

Amaranth's efforts would be similarly reduced to utter uselessness as the torrent worsened, keeping her from even so much as approaching anymore.

Cera found herself finally having to remove herself from Miror B. as the third Ludicolo came out and let off its devastating attack, the alternative being that she would've wound up taking it at point-blank range. As soon as the attack cleared, she'd try to use her psychokinetic abilities to more of an extent, trying to turn the Ludicolo that had attacked into a living missile to hurl at Miror B.

As the Icy Wind began taking some of the edge out of what had been previously sure to be a flood of massive proportions, Miror B. takes the Ludicolo to the face with a grunt of pain, but he returns the Pokemon and limps out the hole he had punched in the wall, with a smile of triumph on his face. "Fuhohoho Snagems!" he shoots over his shoulder as he looks back at the chaos in the rubble-covered floor of the medlab. "You should look back at this day with great shame, the day you underestimated the might of the elegant Miror B.!" he strikes a pose, broken leg, burnt afro and all and turns to limp away out into the mountain.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 4:24 pm
"SHUT THE HELL UP, RIGHT NOW!!!!!" Aden screamed at the top of his lungs, chasing Miror B. and throwing a Psychic-powered fist right for his head. He didn't care anymore, he was sick and tired of each little failure seeing him having his and the team's noses rubbed in it and if converting Miror B.'s head into a bowl, then he didn't care any more.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 4:29 pm
Atlantis_Darts
As the Icy Wind began taking some of the edge out of what had been previously sure to be a flood of massive proportions, Miror B. takes the Ludicolo to the face with a grunt of pain, but he returns the Pokemon and limps out the hole he had punched in the wall, with a smile of triumph on his face. "Fuhohoho Snagems!" he shoots over his shoulder as he looks back at the chaos in the rubble-covered floor of the medlab. "You should look back at this day with great shame, the day you underestimated the might of the elegant Miror B.!" he strikes a pose, broken leg, burnt afro and all and turns to limp away out into the mountain.

As I went off to go figure out my next move, namely concerning HAZARD, I then perked up and looked around in confusion. "The hell?" I then rushed off, trying to get some idea of where the chaos was, only to find Miror B on the way out from the med lab. "Freakin' hell, Reno had one job. One. Freakin'. Job." I said. "I should have kicked him out of the cell after all." I then cut Miror B off, providing that Aden doesn't outright finish the clown off.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 4:37 pm
Reno had covered quite a bit of ground, making the dead sprint from the elevator doors on the medlab floor to the actual medlab in a short amount of time. Spotting his target and completely blocking out the rest of the occurrings. Letting out a snarl as he leaped for Miror B., he missed the one important detail: Aden's Psychic-powered fist. And he was between that and the Cipher Admin.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 6:10 pm
Tesei Utakata
Reno had covered quite a bit of ground, making the dead sprint from the elevator doors on the medlab floor to the actual medlab in a short amount of time. Spotting his target and completely blocking out the rest of the occurrings. Letting out a snarl as he leaped for Miror B., he missed the one important detail: Aden's Psychic-powered fist. And he was between that and the Cipher Admin.
Thankfully for Reno, Cera moved to tackle Aden out of the way when she noticed his attack about to hit Reno instead. In doing so, his attack was barely stopped in time, but Aden tried to scramble to get to his feet in sheer anger.

"Sis, get off!" He yelled, glaring.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:37 am
Before Blizzard could make it to Miror B. and before Aden's fist would connect with the disco lover a twisted figure of humanoid shape rose up from a pitch black blot on the ground. The arrival of this creature had happened so quick that it would only be after the fact that the Snagems would realize what had happened. As the figure fully rose from the ground and the Spiritomb unwrapped its self from around the figure it was revealed to be none other than Sub. Upon appearance the man instantly grabbed Aden's fist, the Psychic chi around it having no effect on the man and thus the actual punch was relatively weak coming from a young boy.

"Nevermore!" Squawked the bird on the man's shoulder as it stared down Miror B., its eyes giving off a purplish glow as they compelled the disco freak to look deep into them. Should Miror B. stare into Nevermore's gaze his own view would change. Instead of seeing the Murkrow on the newcomer's shoulder he would instead see himself, as if he were looking in a mirror. This view would not last long as Sub reached up and pet the bird his free hand, the bird turning her head to look at Sub which was now the view Miror B. saw. Nevermore had used her trademarked Psycho Shift on Miror B.

With Miror B.'s new point of view suddenly being imposed on him it was unlikely he could be much of a threat for the time being so Sub did not react further, instead he turned to face Blizzard, giving the hybrid a good view of his bearded face. "Take him back down to his cell and this time bind him until we can get a straight jacket." He told the hybrid.

How did Sub move so fast just now? Maybe it wasn't speed but rather had been lying in wait, watching the chaotic events unfold. Furthermore where did the beard come from? Sure, Sub had been AWOL for awhile but not so long that he could have grown a full beard. Something was amiss.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:44 pm
Lykas grunted in anger as his attack was frozen and stopped. "Should have Will-o-Wisp'd him to a smoldering pile of cinders." He said to himself, using his control over water to melt the Water Spout horn growing out of his forehead now, letting his gem see the light naturally once again.

Seeing how things unfolded afterwards, he shook his head and moved towards the now contained Miror B., wrapping him up in his ponytails for the moment. While they weren't exactly chains, they should be plenty strong enough to hold him until he was returned to his cell and bound by something stronger.

"I don't know what you guys have been doing in Hoenn lately but it's not working out, apparently." He said to no one in particular. "Next time you go out there, I'm coming to help because I'm getting tired of nothing getting done." He said, annoyed more by the return trips to his least favorite place than by anything else.

And I'm about to start giving certain trainers a crash course in being good trainers. This thought was not aimed at anyone gathered in this mess but ones within his personal group of friends that didn't seem to be trying very hard.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:25 pm
Arkana and Kayvaan would look into the room when Sub arrived, the illusioned Zoroark looking confused. "Hey, Kay? Is that the boss man?"

"Gre?"

"Boss man. Boss's boss?" This would elicit an eyeroll from the Greninja, which she knew happened without even looking at his face. "Oh shaddup, I know you don't like my use of nicknames for everyone. Deal with it."

"Grenin gre ja."

Arkana sighed. "Just please don't drop me until we're away from the ice..."  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:31 pm
I stared in confusion for a moment once Sub appeared. It looked like Sub. It talked like Sub. And although it sensed more like I was staring into an abyss now, the pressure still felt like Sub. I couldn't help but to tilt my head for a second, even more so when he actually showed his beard full force. "......" I...couldn't even make a wise-crack, I was that dumbfounded. "Uh...yea...sure." I said, grabbing Miror B. and dragging the clown off.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:56 pm
Reno would miss his flying leap, sliding down the tunnel that had been carved out of the mountain as the last dredges of his momentum died out against the rocky floor. Scrambling and flailing as he fought for his footing, the Co-Leader would eventually find himself back on his feet and charging towards his original target. As Lykas snatched him up. Giving no regard to the wrappings, Reno still felt compelled to slam a hard left into Miror B.'s stomach. "Waste of space. Make another attempt to evacuate the premises, and I shall evacuate what little of your mind is left out of your skull without a care." Reno snarled out, snapping open a Pokeball and placing his Wynaut on top of his head.

Quickly applying a little pressure to the Cipher Admin's mind for emphasis, he turned to look at Sub with an upturned eyebrow. "And where the hell have you been, O great and illustrious leader? Got distracted keeping a kid from climbing a tree?" Reno sneered, letting a cruel glint shine in his eye. What was wrong with Reno?  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:55 pm
"Around." Is all Sub had to say in reply to Reno, walking past him as he advanced towards Lykas, adjusting the strange looking beanie on his head as he did. "Get off the pedestal I don't think it can support your ego anymore. He told the hybrid, referring to what he had said earlier. With that said he looked around to see who all was around and would speak aloud for everyone to hear. "Meeting in the main area. Make sure everyone in HQ comes." He said, not giving that command to anyone in particular.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games