Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:05 pm
User Image

User Image User Image User Image
Sophia's Weapon: A staff called Aymer
Sachi's Weapon(s): A scythe, sword and bow formed from condensed Mana
Housing: 1322 Ombre Housing District
Profile:
Sophia's Information
Sachi's Information

"For there to be darkness..."

"For there to be light..."

◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆
★▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Sachi sighed heavily, coming back to her sense when the boy offered to help her up which she did, "Tea, huh? I'll think about it. Right now, I just want to rest for a little bit before I get dragged anywhere else" She then reached for their bags and started to unpack their stuff which consisted of beach towels, lotion, snacks and a couple basic things people would normally bring to the beach. When the boy asked if they surfed, she shook her head. "Not in the slightest. I'm not all that great when it comes to things like that. I'm more of a person that does things on the sidelines."

Sophia shook her head when Sachi responded to his question about surfing. "Well, like I said, if you'd get out more, you'd have more opportunities to do things. All your books and other things at home can only teach you so much." She rubbed the back of her head, looking back at the boy. "As for me, I've tried to surf but I ended up failing at it. Pretty badly too." She had the fundamentals pretty much mastered, it was just keeping her balance and keeping everything going smoothly that messes her up that sends her either slipping off the board or being thrown off it by the wave. "Let me introduce ourselves. I'm Sophia Abner but I prefer to go by the nickname of Phi. This moody girl is my sister, Sachi Abner. She prefers to go by the nickname, Chi. It's nice to meet you." She soon held out her hand to offer a handshake.

[▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀★

"...there must be light"

"...there must be darkness"

Party: Sophia, Sachi
Personal thoughts (OOC):

Lord Hedo

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:38 pm
User Image
Ryan Martinez Torrez

While maybe not the most perfect first impression it would appear that no harm no foul were true words with these girls. It was rather uplifting that both ladies were actual kind about his little mess up, and so Ryan gladly took the hand of the silver haired one who had introduced she and the thistle haired one; Silver being upbeat while thistle being the more reserved one. "Well it's a pleasure to meet you Phi & Chi." With a steady grip Ryan would shake Sophia's hand first before extending his hand carefully out to the shy natured Sachi. "My name is Ryan Martinez Torrez. But you can give me whatever nickname you'd like. I don't care." Ryan hadn't had a nickname outside from the gang so he didn't quite mind if given a nickname or not. Though they say it's a sign of closeness to some; Be it romantic or friendly like family.

After which, Ryan stretches and gives a slight yawn before noticing his board laying on the ground not to far from them all, as if a seat placed ready just for this moment. Remembering Sachi mentioned wanting to relax Ryan's bright gaze would pass over to the stuff Chi was unpacking. His eyes then smiled to Sophia before then addressing her with his prompt words to her. "Phi, If you'd like another chance to practice surfing my board is open to you. I'm gonna rest a little after all that splashing in the water." His soft stare then went back to Sachi as he then spoke to her with lax kindness while rocking back and forth on the balls of his heal. "Would you like some help with that? I wouldn't mind giving a hand if it means we'll get to use an umbrella against the sun."

Company:: Phi & Chi
Clothing:: Today's beach outfit
Feeling:: Friendly
Condition:: Healthy
Wallet:: 3,531$
Items:: Fake I.D, Grendel P30, Prepaid cellphone, surfboard and his car
xXGhostStalker

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Novice Striker 150

Saccharine Sappho

Anxious Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:04 pm

User Image

User Image  Beach  User Image  Luke   User Image  Relieved   User Image   Swim Suit   User Image 

Upon standing, Faun had caught sight of the book, eyes widening in horror as she watched its fluttering pages making their way towards the rippling tide… “G-Got it!” ...only for someone to scoop it up right at the last second, mere moments before it met its watery demise. Faun sighed in relief, watching as the figure who caught the runaway fiction made their way towards her. She seemed to grow a little anxious as he neared, looming above her, he seemed to be actively growing the closer he got.

Faun only seemed to shrink further beneath his shadow, this muscular, scarred giant towered over her, and for a moment it was daunting. She half expected to be berated for her clumsiness by someone so high above her, but looking at his lopsided smile brought ease once more. “Th-this is yours— Right?” He held the book out to her, and she flashed a toothy grin, clapping her hands together excitedly. ”It.. It is! Oh man, that was amazing!” she beamed, taking the book from his outstretched hand, and hugging it to her chest almost protectively. ”Thank you so much... You're a life saver..” She seemed sincere, her grin only faltered a bit as she seemed to fear she was coming off far too excited— although she did love that book. However, Faun knew such an incredible feat shouldn't go unrewarded... What could she possibly do to repay his valiant acts? Oh! How about...

”Uuuhmm… Do you want a drink? I brought a cooler with some sodas...” Faun offered, gesturing back to her little beach setting, a chair, an umbrella, a cooler. ”It’s really hot out today, plus, it's the least I can offer as payment for your... act of heroism.”

Butterscotch Faerie Tales

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:08 am
User Image

Profile:
Sophia's Information
Sachi's Information

Sachi was still in the middle of unpacking their stuff. They brought small things but they weren't sure of how long they'd be staying at the beach so they packed more stuff than normal just in case. As she did so, she heard Ryan offer to help with the unpacking. "Huh? Oh sure. If you don't mind. It's just some small things along with the umbrella that's left." She had the towels set up on the beach with each of their own individual things that they brought on the towels.

Sophia thought about his proposal to help her learn how to surf. She didn't hate it. She liked it, in fact. It was something she always wanted to try and learn again at some point so his offer was intriguing to her. She was half-tempted to accept it. "Hmm the offer is tempting. I'll consider it but I might take you up on that." She then reached for a somewhat still chilled can of lemonade, opened it up and took a sip of it. After all the running around that they did prior to arriving, the lemonade really hit the spot. After taking a few more sips, she sat down on her towel and looked over at Ryan. "What other things do you like doing besides surf?"

"...there must be light"

Party: Sophia, Sachi. Ryan
Personal thoughts (OOC):

Lord Hedo

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Novice Striker 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2019 3:35 pm
User Image
Ryan Martinez Torrez

With Sachi saying she didn't mind a helping hand Ryan was soon picking the small stuff and placing them the towels while then picking up the umbrella to set it up. He had a little fun stabbing the pole end of the umbrella into the sand like a spear but with all his time at parties he easily made sure the shadow of the umbrella loomed over the towels very well. With everything out and the towels set Ryan took to his surfboard and placed it down as a seat next to Sophia, on the opposite side Sachi sat with her sister. "If you decide at any time it's fine by me."

Next was the questioned posed by Sophia. With his bare feet in the sand, swaying from left to right, and his over shirt slightly mudded with light ivory grains of this beach Ryan leaned back, his arms supporting him, and with his eyes aimed to the sky he thought of the list of things to say. "Oh I serve drinks as a bartender which is fun. Honestly, other than that I like to explore the city since I'm kind of new here" With his memories as fuzzy as they were he might as well have been new; And yet he regain pieces of himself almost every place he'd go. "Sorry, I sound kind of boring. What about you girls? Do you both share hobbies or do you both do your own things?" Ryan was quiet curious about the bond between these two and also to see if he could relate to one of them with his past interests matching to their current ones.

xXGhostStalker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:48 am
User Image

Profile:
Sophia's Information
Sachi's Information

Sachi shook her head when he asked if she shared any hobbies with Sophia. While they did have a few things in common with each other, they were like night and day. Total opposites when it comes to hobbies. She was the more reserved, behind-the-scenes kind of person while Sophia was the type that would go out full steam ahead and do things on a whim. "We don't share too many hobbies. As you can probably tell, Phi is the outgoing, athletic, enthusiastic type while I'm more of a calm. reserved type that does things at their own pace. Trying to keep up with her is exhausting." Because of how tight-knit their relationship is, both of them can say things about each other without the other getting upset since they don't mean it in an offensive way.

Sophia shrugged her shoulders as she took another sip of her tea. "What can I say? It's true. Chi tends to close herself off from people and I always end up bringing her along on excursions like this to make her become more friendly towards people and easier to talk to." She then thought about his comment of being a bartender. She had been trying to find a place for both of them to work at but so far no luck as many places didn't want to hire both of them. "I've been trying to find us a place to work at for a while now which would really help us but no luck on that yet."

"...there must be light"

Personal thoughts (OOC):

Lord Hedo

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Novice Striker 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:59 am
User Image
Ryan Martinez Torrez

Sachi gained a small smile from Ryan as she spoke so openly. It was quite fun to see twins be so different and rather interesting to know how they each had their own persona. If it wasn't for Ryan now knowing each girl by name and nature he would have totally mistaken one for the other. Thanks to Sachi's clues and Sophia's comment, however, Ryan understood the twins a little more.

A seagull flew overhead silently with his shadow being what gave way to its presence only for Ryay to glace at the seafowl before then perking his ears to Sophia's situation. "Well, in my circle I've heard that there is need of a dancer and a bartender at The Captain's Deck. Other than that I've seen flyers for this new place called Pearl's Jewels and Petals which could work for you Sophia. And I know of this bookstore called Bookworm's that might be perfect for you Sachi." With his aimless journey throughout town he's seen plenty of advertisements and perhaps his useless info wouldn't be so useless at after all.

xXGhostStalker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:53 am
User Image

Profile:
Sophia's Information
Sachi's Information

Sachi thought about the possible job position at the bookstore. While she didn't have the best interaction skills, she did want to earn money since the money they have now can only last for so long and it wouldn't feel right for her if she relied on Sophia to bring in the money. "Hmm...I might have to check out the bookstore then. I'll have to stop by at some point and take a look at it." She may not have the best social skills, working in an environment surrounded by something she likes doing might be what she needs.

Sophia, on the other hand, wasn't too thrilled about the dancer and bartender positions at Ryan's place of work. As athletic as she was, she's not much of a dancer. In fact, her dancing skills are lower than average. She can't dance to save her life so having to stand up on some sort of stage in front of a crowd of people would make her too nervous. As for a bartender, she wasn't the kind to serve alcoholic drinks and such. She was thinking more of a server or something simple like that. "I've seen those positions. I'm not too sure about them though. People have tried to tell me otherwise but I'm just not convinced. I don't think it'll feel....me, if you understand what I mean."

"...there must be light"

Personal thoughts (OOC):

Lord Hedo

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Novice Striker 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 1:46 pm
User Image
Ryan Martinez Torrez

Ryan give himself an internal pat on the back with his results. One out of two is alright, it was just dope Ryan was beginning to understand these strangers and maybe be able to be friends with these two. While Ryan would have suggested they go see the bookstore today he was more interested in soaking up some vitamin D and just watching as other also enjoy fun under the sun. Others were surfing out in the water, including a skilled youngster who was maybe no older than thirteen, but with all the action going on food venders walking up and down the hot summer shores were making a killing in their sales today.

While Ryan thought about maybe getting a treat soon he turned down his hungry stomach for the moment; A slight stretch before he'd lay back onto his surfboard as if trying to tan, yet the umbrella's shadow was blocking too well to do all that. "I'm sure you'll like the place Sachi. And I kind of get what you mean Sophia..." His eyes casually glanced over at Phi and checked out her slim physic doing it's best to fill out her outfit before then glancing away with a cheeky smile. "Like perhaps it just won't be a proper fit."

xXGhostStalker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:16 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

╔════════════════════╗
                                          LUSCIOUS "LUKE" DESRAJ
                                          ╚════════════════════╝

Mood :: Distracted
                                          Company :: Lady with the book
                                          Clothes :: Swim trunks
                                          Address :: 1414 Doux

╔═¤═¤═¤═¤═¤═¤═☼═¤═¤═¤═¤═¤═¤═╗

Luke didn’t even think twice about helping someone. Stranger or not, he never liked standing by when he knew he could do something. As silly as it was, especially when it came to any form of literature. That’s why it made him feel all bashful with how thankful she was about saving the book from it’s doom. Her excitement and seeing her clapping her hands together was also, well, adorable. After she took the book back he reached up to scratch the back of his head, his gold eyes averting while he waited for the feeling to subside. He was glad he noticed it in time nonetheless. “It’s no p-problem. I d-don’t th-think the b-book would d-do well in salt water,” he joked with a little laugh.

Returning his gaze down to meet the cool blue eyes of the petite woman, he was a little caught off guard. Luke wasn’t expecting to be offered anything at all. “N-no, it’s-” he began to try to decline. He didn’t want to take anything from her for something he didn’t feel like needed to be rewarded for. But then she mentioned how hot it was and he realized she was right. He had been so distracted earlier he completely forgot his water in the car. Even though he didn’t want to take advantage of her offer, he also didn’t want to pass out of heatstroke any time soon. “Ah, I-I guess if-f you’re sure…” There was a slight rush of color to his cheeks that he couldn’t hide. “Th-thanks. M-my name is Luke b-by th-the way.

╚═¤═¤═¤═¤═¤═¤═☼═¤═¤═¤═¤═¤═¤═╝

Saccharine Sappho

Quote:

Butterscotch Faerie Tales

Sweetest Sweetheart

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 7:27 am
User Image

Profile:
Sophia's Information
Sachi's Information

Sachi adjusted the umbrella little bit to allow some sun to come through over them so that they could soak in some rays. She took out a bottle of lotion and put it on herself to prevent her from soaking up too much sun. She then reached into their bag and pulled out a bag of chips and handed it over to Ryan. "Here. Feel free to eat some. We probably packed a little too much." When Sophia mentioned about being unsure of being a bartender or a dancer, she glanced over and eyed her a little bit, looking over her while trying to picture her in a dancer or bartender's outfit. The results of her imagination weren't so great. "Yeah, I kind of agree. Those outfits wouldn't look too good on her. For many reasons."

Sophia felt like she was being violated by their gazes as they both looked over her body and probably what she would have to assume making a mental image of her in their minds with said outfits on. This caused her to turn slightly read and tried to use her arms to cover herself up. "I don't think I quite like those stares of yours. I have a feeling you're both picturing something that I wouldn't like." While her personality is rather outgoing, she doesn't like it when people stare at her especially if they're pretty deep stares.

"...there must be light"

Personal thoughts (OOC):

Lord Hedo

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 2:31 pm
User Image

↘↘ Mary O'Connell
      Live life; but love doing it. !

y o u c a n r u n b u t。ˊ y o u c a n ' t h i d e
                                          y o u c a n r u n b u t。ˊ y o u c a n ' t h i d e f r o m fate

Mary had just finished moving into her quaint home, afterwards decided that she would rather enjoy a swim in the ocean. Before leaving her humble abode she put on her swimsuit, as well as putting her red fountain of curls in a pony tail, which showed off her knife pointed ears and grabbing her coverup.

Once she got to the beach she tried her hardest to find the least popular swimming spot. Obviously feeling like the new-girl, she felt as though there were eyes on her as she moved through the sand. She dropped her towel and her coverup along side the towel before running into the water. Her toned body didn't find it difficult to push through the current moving towards the shore. She kept going and going until she was devoured by the water. And started to swim underneath the waves with ease.

After about fifteen to twenty minutes of swimming above and under the water, she emerged refreshed and invigorated. Her red cascade of hair clinging to her porcelain skin. Her Tree of Life tattoo flows through her back, the roots of said tattoo flowed effortlessly to her thighs, as though it was claiming her. Upon reaching the beach she reached for her coverup and draped it over her body. Unfolding the towel and laying it on the sand and finally taking a small rest for the workout she endured. After catching her breath, she started to people watch the other beach goers at no one in particular.

Esp3on

Dapper Genius

5,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tipsy 100
  • Millionaire 200

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Novice Striker 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:52 pm
User Image
Ryan Martinez Torrez

Like a cat Ryan's eyes curiously watch Sachi as she moved the umbrella around and with a smile the young lion was glad for the rays of light to heat up his skin. With him laying on his surfboard, arms behind his head as a makeshift pillow, a nice tanning session was totally in the cards yet it was even better when Sachi surprisingly passed a small bag of chips to his chest. With a sit up Ryan took the bags in hand and looked at the quite girl with a face of gratitude. "Thanks for this! I was feeling a little peckish!" As he opened the bag he motioned it to Sachi, his eyes matching his new words. "Go ahead and get one before I get my cooties on them." He was thankful but it was in the young lion's nature to not be completely selfish, and with him having nothing to give back he offered a chip in return.

Later Ryan would laugh at Sophia's reaction as well as her sister understanding what Ryah was hinting at. "No need to worry Sophi, It was tasteful at least." Ryan couldn't help but want to feed that red blush upon Sophia's cheeks, yet the peace was soon broken when a voice cried out in panic. Not to far from the trio was a crowd of beach goers running away from the ocean and screaming "Shark". At the same time a woman shouted out for help while frantically pointing out to the sea where a child panic as he swam just as shark fins began to notice the young boy's flailing.

"Oh s**t! Someone has to do something!" Without thinking it through Ryan jumped to his feet and grabbed his board help him swim out to the boy as quickly as he could but there were two sharks closing in and with no weapon Ryan began cursing under his breath but still try pushing as hard as he could to reach the boy in hopes of saving him. He maybe should have asked for help from the girls but now it might seem that his mistake would cost him dearly.

Feeling:: Concerned/Emboldened
xXGhostStalker
I thought i'd shake things up and see what the girls are capable of. wink

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 8:22 pm
User Image

↫【Alexand er Mason】↬xxxxxx.

Alex soon arrived at the beach for a little workout for today. The weather isn't too bad and not too crowded either. This day started well and hopes it will continue to be better. He goes to where the workout for a small session of calisthenics. Many were at the same build and size of Alex. But a few are obviously much bigger than him. But what they don't know how much of a 'Natural' Alex was. He took off his shirt and went to do some chin-ups with a few other muscleheads. He, like them, made it look easy. He was the youngest one in the group.

The men, including him, were gathering attention. And when the attention was gathered, Alex started from doing chin-ups to going all the way up and upsidedown. Then started doing upsidedown pushups using the bar. People were being awed at this young man, including the other buff dudes in the beach.

Money in Bank: 900.00
                                                                                Cash on Hand: 100.00
                                                                                Company: n/a
                                                                                Mood: Easygoing
                                                                                Thoughts: Energetic
                                                                                Clothes: Wearing Right Now
                                                                                OOC: XXX

Esp3on

Quote:

Quote:

CEOxJOE

Esp3on

Dapper Genius

5,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tipsy 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 8:44 pm
User Image

↘↘ Mary O'Connell
      Live life; but love doing it. !

y o u c a n r u n b u t。ˊ y o u c a n ' t h i d e
                                          y o u c a n r u n b u t。ˊ y o u c a n ' t h i d e f r o m fate

Mary had scanned over the majority of the populous on the beach, she peered over her shoulder at the 'muscle heads' if you will, and chuckled at the rather young show off on the bars. Mary thought on it a little bit, she wasn't much of a person to show off her athletic or acrobatic skills to the common folk. He was rather young as well, and experienced body builders had seemed a little befuddled by the expose this young man was giving off. Mary had believed she has seen this strength before but couldn't quite put her finger on it, since she could never expose such strength to the general population of people.

The idea stuck in her mind like glue on paper, she couldn't help but to want to put this kid in his place. She was much too nice for such an act, belittling a man was never a smart thing to do, especially in a town she just moved to. But she didn't think a little fun would hurt anyone. Especially if it was a simple trick she had done many times. "Screw it." She muttered to herself.

Just then, the petite Mary had stood up, put her hair in a tight bun, instead of a long ponytail that could possibly get in her way. Took off her cover up, and started to sprint towards the muscle men, and did 10 front handsprings before appearing before all the brutish men.

"Any room fer a lass like me?" She said in a clear Irish accent towards all the silly boys.

CEOxJOE

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games