Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
A joined Naruto RP: Kage's Dream &amp; A.N.B.U Chronicles. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 1:49 pm
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Silly Genji
Kyouryoku began to doubt Raith for not putting up a good fight. Quite frankly he wasn't satisfied with the progress of the battle.
"I'm sick of this petty excuse for a swamp, can't you just fight like a normal ninja?" Kyouryoku said quite bluntly. With that he put down his forehead protector. "What a waste of time, Ifuuki, I'm leaving. Geku, you're up"
Geku had been waiting for the signal; he was perched on the window sill just above Kenji. He grinned and swung himself into Kenji's room.
"I'm going to borrow you for one second" Geku grinned as he attached Chakra strings to Kenji. He jumped out of the hospital and started a string of hand-seals.
"Hotaru-ryuu Mane no Jutsu! (Firefly style Imitation)" Geku said. The Chakra strings flickered then eventually thickened. Geku started a string of hand-seals and Kenji did the same.
"Raiton... GENKI RYUU NO JUTSU!" Geku thrusted his arm out, Kenji followed and a dragon's skeleton, crackling with electricity erupted from Kenji's fist. The dragon rammed itself into the swamp, causing a collosal bang and blowing a small hole open.
Geku thrusted his other arm forward, causing Kenji to fire another dragon, making a bigger hole. Kyouryoku simply walked out of it. The hole closed up.
"Your on your own Ifuuki, Kehehe" Geku shouted.
"Like hell your leaving!" Raith said as he dispelled his swamp and rushed past Kyouryoku, faster then he or Geku could react and cut the strings controling Kenji and also cut 3 deep gashes into Geku's right arm. As he sheathed one sword to grab Kenji and set him down next to him and drew his 6th sword again he said, "Next time it'll be your head! <******** off!" As he threatened Geku, each of his sword's inscribings glew a different color; red, light blue, yellow, brown, pure black and pure white, the next person to face off against him was going to end up 6 feet under before they blinked.

[oh, btw, Issui and Ifuuki would have just 'appeared' at whatever location they had been at in the city that corrisponed with the swamp.]
Kyou looked at Raith.
"You told us to go away, don't follow." He said as he turned to walk away. The ANBU immedately fainted. A genjutsu. Geku took his eyes off Raith and walked away, his blood dripping behind.
"I'll see you around, Raith-sama" Kyouryoku said as he walked off.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 2:00 pm
As the Geku and Kyouryoku left, Raith let them go as he looked over at Ifuuki who was toying with Issui. (Sneeze you dirty man you) "You too," Raith said as he pointed one side of his arms and swords at Ifuuki. "Beat it and stop touching my student."  

liz_bliz_inc

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 2:08 pm
The_Last_PlainsWalker
As the Geku and Kyouryoku left, Raith let them go as he looked over at Ifuuki who was toying with Issui. (Sneeze you dirty man you) "You too," Raith said as he pointed one side of his arms and swords at Ifuuki. "Beat it and stop touching my student."

Ifuuki smiled deviously and released Issui. "Very well Raith-sama. But I'd rather be on you."
She jumped over to Kyou and retreated, laughing mainiacly all the way.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 2:21 pm
Raith sheathed his swords and picked up Kenji with lower two arms on his left side and walked over to Issui and used his three right arms to pick him up and help him walk as he slowly came out of his fatigue induced haze. "You did a good job keeping that women at bay, next time you face her, you will know her Kekki Genkai's weakness." Raith said as he jumped back up into the hospital room that they had started in, he still had business there and he could watch over all Issui and the two kids all in the same room.

Raith put Issui down on a bed and put kenji back in the bed he had been in. "Are you still in it kid?" Raith asked him.  

liz_bliz_inc

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 2:28 pm
When the three were a good deal away from the village, they stopped. Ifuuki took stock of her clothes and supplies. More than a quarter of her stock of scalpels were gone, and her konoha doctor's disguise looked more like a dishrag now. She smiled though. Today was good for blood.

"Hey Kyou, why didn't you tell me he'd be there? I could have brought more tricks If I had known." Ifuuki said with a smirk.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 2:40 pm
Dragon Sneeze
When the three were a good deal away from the village, they stopped. Ifuuki took stock of her clothes and supplies. More than a quarter of her stock of scalpels were gone, and her konoha doctor's disguise looked more like a dishrag now. She smiled though. Today was good for blood.

"Hey Kyou, why didn't you tell me he'd be there? I could have brought more tricks If I had known." Ifuuki said with a smirk.
"Oh, I think you know. I wanted to see how well you'd do against some one of Raith's level. Why didn't you kill him?" Kyou snapped.
"Heh. I don't think thats the question, Kyou. Why didn't he kill you, Ifuuki?" He grinned.  

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 2:43 pm
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze

"Oh, I think you know. I wanted to see how well you'd do against some one of Raith's level. Why didn't you kill him?" Kyou snapped.
"Heh. I don't think thats the question, Kyou. Why didn't he kill you, Ifuuki?" He grinned.

Ifuuki closed her eyes and smirked. "I don't know why for sure. He had a smell about him. He was more powerful than he was leading on. I was observing."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 2:44 pm
Kenji was unconscious, though the chakra strings wouldn't have given that effect, the Dragon tried it's hardest to 'shut-down' Kenji's body, but he didn't make it in time, and Kenji was used as a puppet...

However, before the retreat, the body was successfully shut down and offered little resistance once Raith cut the strings...

((Genji, that was both nasty... for controlling Kenji, but was awesome in having Kenji use a different style Raiton Genkiryuu... 'Skeletal' ^^))  

lKiCk-l

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 2:52 pm
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze

Ifuuki closed her eyes and smirked. "I don't know why for sure. He had a smell about him. He was more powerful than he was leading on. I was observing."
Geku grinned. He grabbed Ifuuki by the neck and pulled her close to his face.So close she could feel him breathing on her.
"Listen, one more ******** and I will kill you" He whispered and let her go. He turned on to Geku.
"You, too, smart-a**. Using Kinjutsu and unstable techniques whenever you please. The Bakufu has no room for mistakes. Do I make myself clear?" Kyou said with a hint of superiority in his voice.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 2:55 pm
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Kenji was unconscious, though the chakra strings wouldn't have given that effect, the Dragon tried it's hardest to 'shut-down' Kenji's body, but he didn't make it in time, and Kenji was used as a puppet...

However, before the retreat, the body was successfully shut down and offered little resistance once Raith cut the strings...

((Genji, that was both nasty... for controlling Kenji, but was awesome in having Kenji use a different style Raiton Genkiryuu... 'Skeletal' ^^))
((Yeah, the sad thing about Hotaru-Mane is that the puppet learns the technique that the puppeter uses. Not a good thing. mad One of the reasons Kyou is pissed at Geku))  

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 2:55 pm
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze

Geku grinned. He grabbed Ifuuki by the neck and pulled her close to his face.So close she could feel him breathing on her.
"Listen, one more ******** and I will kill you" He whispered and let her go. He turned on to Geku.
"You, too, smart-a**. Using Kinjutsu and unstable techniques whenever you please. The Bakufu has no room for mistakes. Do I make myself clear?" Kyou said with a hint of superiority in his voice.

"Yes. I understand. But correct me if I'm wrong, although I have failed, I didn't disobey you. As long as you furnish what I need for my experiments, I shall be you minion so to speak." Ifuuki said arms crossed with a smile not as wide as before.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 3:01 pm
I was walking down the street as I usually did. But something was different. Alot of people were talking about subjects that they didn't discuss normaly. I sighed and smiled. This was none of my business.

I looked at my hand and grew and dagger-like bone out of my hand. I grabbed it with my other hand and examined it.

"Hmmm, funny how this can be stronger then steel." I said to myself

ooc: gotta go now. yay first post razz  

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 3:02 pm
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze

"Yes. I understand. But correct me if I'm wrong, although I have failed, I didn't disobey you. As long as you furnish what I need for my experiments, I shall be you minion so to speak." Ifuuki said arms crossed with a smile not as wide as before.
"I don't like your tone, Kabaku, wipe that pretty smile of your face other wise I'll cut it off, now tell me what you see in this" He said as he held out a scroll.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 3:08 pm
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze

"I don't like your tone, Kabaku, wipe that pretty smile of your face other wise I'll cut it off, now tell me what you see in this" He said as he held out a scroll.

She adopted a more nutral facial expression and took the scroll from him. After examining it, she unrolled it. "This is the Raijin Scroll. Very nice Kyou." She read furiously, speeding through it with practised eyes. "Yes...yes... I can use this... This form of chakra is just what I need for #245...."  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 3:09 pm
Cybercoin
I was walking down the street as I usually did. But something was different. Alot of people were talking about subjects that they didn't discuss normaly. I sighed and smiled. This was none of my business.

I looked at my hand and grew and dagger-like bone out of my hand. I grabbed it with my other hand and examined it.

"Hmmm, funny how this can be stronger then steel." I said to myself

ooc: gotta go now. yay first post razz
"I could say the same things about you're bones," Senji grinned, he had scanned the boy's inside's with his Reikigan. He was not aware that the boy just made the dagger. "....Kaguya"  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games