Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)
Get to Know the Members! (Old) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FinalDestiny13

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:35 am
'Ello everyone! You can call me either ichi or Robyn. x3 It's nice to meet you all.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:21 pm
Hello,

I'm oskalaboska but you may call me Boskie, Boska, or Lacy.

I've never really done role play before so I'm very noobish in that regard.

I want to role play to bone up on my writing skills. I have written a few stories (though haven't posted the lions share) and I seem to gravitate more towards the funnier aspects of relationships. I'm not real good in an angst situation (though I think I am because I believe the people always try to laugh during a difficult situation).

I don't like emo characters. I'm okay with pervy characters (Miroku and Kakashi) but they won't be always that way in my mind. I have never really written a sex scene and as of now I won't. I like get togethers and beginnings of relationships, though I would like to roleplay an established one.

I'd rather roleplay in forums due to the weird relationship my computer and my internet have with each other (its on again off again). I also would rather roleplay as an established character as opposed to an OC. I've been told (warned) by my beta's that I tend to take a least acceptable, read fanon accurate, outlook on people. For example my Reno (FF7) is never stupid, my Toushirou (Bleach) is never shy or unsure or my Lavi (D.Gray-Man) is always fun loving and mischievaous.  

oskalaboska

Lady Blizzara

3,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:40 pm
.__. I've been on here a while... Did I ever even introduce myself? sweatdrop

I'm Kai, but this avi is for my character Blizzara. smile

I've been role-playing for over 10 years. (I'm 21, kiddies.)

I'm a manga-ka in training and I've even been watched by Tokyopop for a while... HOWEVER! I like Viz. ;B
What with Inuyasha and the like and the happy lack of fake manga.... wink I prefer them.

Enough hoo-hah! lol, I'm addicted to anime, manga, video games, and certain books. smile

With my 10 years experiance and minor in Writing (however without a SpellCheck right now), I can role-play multiple characters while keeping it interesting 98% of the time. My longest-running continuous rp lasted a whopping 5 years with about 30 characters each at several hours a day. Pretty good, ne?
I own 83 of my own characters... is that enough info for you? smile  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:31 pm
Ello.
Im Alice-chan.
Nice to meet you all.
-bows-
Im' hispanic and loving it, but i also like the Japanesse culture.
With all the manga and anime and stuff.
> w <
I wuv anime and manga.

xXForgotten19Xx

Yl-Th

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:21 pm
Hello, I'm Yl-Th. I enjoy sensual, candlelit dinners and long walks on the beach.

I role-play a lot, and enjoy it! I'm mostly into video games and music. I have a lot of free time. Like, a whole lot of free time. Yeah.

Don't really know what else to say.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:45 pm
Hello.

Call me Dessy because its so much better than my real name, or Aella if you prefer.

I'll role play just about any character you or I can think up and usually am in PMs. I have a background in writing so that helps a lot too.

I've been role playing for the past 3 years, I'm 18 btw, an don't think I'll ever stop. You know its bad when you're so bored you role play IRL by yourself. sweatdrop

I'm in love with cartoons, rock music an anime!

Pm me any time, I'm an odd ball who can't seem to get her sleep pattern right so I'm officially a night owl. I like serious discussions too.

Ja.

Just Dessy

[-]DaRkNeSs RoGuE[-]

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:02 pm
My apoligies to Zelyhon, this profile seemed so awesome and I love filling these out. smile

Name: [-]DaRkNeSs RoGuE[-]
Name's Origin: My old account name, Amethyst Angel, seemed too girly and I was always playing darker characters, so I came up with this.
Currently attending school at: Nowhere yet, although I plan to return sometime next year.
Will be attending school at: Niagara College, then Brock University
Went to High School at: A.N. Myer Secondary School
Employment: Hotel reservations agent, Avon lady
Father's Job: Mechanic
Mother's job: Secretary at a local tour bus company
Siblings: 4 brothers on my dad's side, a sister and a brother on my mom's side
Hobbies: Avon (selling, recruiting, training), video games, roleplaying, reading.

Favorite System: Xbox 360
Favorite Game Series: Fable, Fallout, Gears of War, Guitar Hero, Grand Theft Auto
Favorite anime: Bleach, FMA, Death Note, Chobits, Soul Reaper
Favorite Manga: Chobits, Tsubasa
Best Anime movie ever: Bleach: Memories of Nobody
Current AMV collection size: Umm... not sure, it's somewhere on my hard drive

Favorite Food: Sushi, Gelato
Favorite Movie (Non-anime): It changes, righ now it's Marley and Me
Favorite Instrument: Violin, I wish I could play
Favorite Store: Rock World
Favorite Bands: Geez, everything! Relient K, Motion City Soundtrack, Fallout Boy, Forever the Sickest Kids, Metro Station
Webcomics I read: Used to read Anime Arcadia, but I can't find it anymore

Favorite RP system: Gaia, just downloaded WOW so I'm sure I'll get addicted to that as well
Current Characters: To come later

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:21 pm
Heeeey! ^^

New to the guild, not so much Gaia. I'm Derloffle, also known as... Steph or Zalmida. I don't even know anymore. Too many aliases over the years confused me...

I love video games, cosplay, writing and making movies. I'm spamming the crap out of a new RP my friend and I have started and we're foaming at the mouth for applicants, so go checkout Kismet Project please.

I'm a huge geek. I think that about sums me up.

Derloffle

iKynnie

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:47 pm
Hi my name is Kat but my username is Angelle (angel) Fire.
I've been rping for about two years.
I love manga and anime
My favorite animes are Inuyasha, FMA, Midori Days, Alice Academy, PPGZ, Bleach, and too many to count!
I'd like to become a singer and voice actress when I grow up.
It's nice to meet all of you!

P.S., Please invite me to RP with you at anytime! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 8:45 pm
User ImageHere I await in the shadows...User Image
User Image

Name: Hioni-Neko
Name's Origin: Hi = fire Oni= Demon Neko= cat I like foxes more, but this name used to be my name on FFXI
Currently attending school at: High school and college same time
Will be attending school at: FullSail University
Intended Major: Charecter development and design
Went to High School at: not telling
Employment: bad a** XD i wish
Father's Job: ???
Mother's job: ???
Siblings: none
Hobbies: Gaia, anime, drawing, writing, pwning fellow students in school, games, drawing, school, magic, mythology,

Favorite System: Wii and 360
Favorite Game Series': Hack, Sims, FF,
Favorite anime: Hellsing, Fruba, Naruto, Yami no matsui, Death note, Azumanga-Daioh
Favorite Manga: Hellsing, Loveless, Azumanga-Daioh, DNAngel, FMA, Fruba, Naruto, Vampire knight, Vampire game, Boys over flowers, Perfect girl evolution/wall flower, Yami no matsui, orriginal Yu-gi-oh, Kenshin, Hikaru no go, and many many more
Best Anime movie ever: Cant remember the other ones name but i love Howls moving castle.
Current AMV collection size: I make AMVs....
Other Hobbies: wouldn't you like to know...

Favorite Food: Ice cream! expecially Green Tea or Vanilla ice cream
Favorite Movie (Non-anime): It
Favorite Instrument: Drums
Favorite Store: Barns and Nobles or books a million... Notions and potions in St. Augustine too.
Favorite Bands: A lot

Current Characters:
Naomi, Hioni, Kimachi, Naomiko, Tekuno, and Marliea.

I liked this format i saw on the front page and glomped it.

Howdy peeps!

User Image
...Arms out ready to catch you when you fall...  

Hioni-Neko

Tipsy Werewolf

10,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

wyt noiz

King Fairy

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 9:33 pm
-b a s i c i n f o-
Name Pixel
Age 17
Gender Female
Education Grade 12
HobbiesArt (writing and drawing), Music, Photography, Solitude, Daydreaming, being a Gaia-tard, Roleplaying and surviving the zombie apocalypse

-r o l e p l a y i n g-
Experience 8 years
Genres I roleplay anything really with the exception of girl-on-girl relationships.
Characters I've been working on some of my characters for over six years, and some just happen on the spot. The long-term characters of mine will possibly be used in a comic (or story) that I plan on writing when school and other responsabilities allow. :]

-f a v o r i t e s-
Food Lemon cheesecake
Drink Any type of tea... or coffee
TV show RuPaul's Drag Race
Movies 5th Element 300, American Psycho, The Dark Knight, The Rocky Horror Picture Show, Interview with the Vampire, Shaun of the Dead, Silent Hill, anything touched by Tim Burton or Hayao Miyazaki and the Resident Evil trilogy.
Cartoon Metalocalypse
Video game Guitar Hero and various RPGs.
Book The War of Souls series... and The War of the Spider Queen series... because the drow just kick a**.
Comic book Freakangels
Band A Fire Inside (AFI), Aiden, The Beatles, Blaqk Audio, Bring Me The Horizon, Bullet for my Valentine, Children of Bodom, D, Dashboard Confessional, David Bowie, Dir en Grey, Evanescence, Fall Out Boy (anything before Infinity On High... because after that, they just sold out and plain sucked), The GazettE, Green Day, Jimmy Eat World, Killswitch Engage, Lacuna Coil, Leathermouth, Malice Mizer, Marianas Trench, Marilyn Manson, Megadeth, Metro Station, Mindless Self Indulgence, Motley Crue, My Chemical Romance, Our Lady Peace, Ozzy Osbourne, Pink Floyd, Panic at the Disco (before Pretty.Odd), Rammstein, The Ramones, The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, Simon and Garfunkel, Taking Back Sunday, The Used, Wednesday 13... this list increases like crazy though.

Guilty pleasure Guy-on-guy themed stories. There's just something about going against a social taboo for the sake of - here comes the cheesiest thing I'll ever say - true love.

Other I like text-icons... :B

Hope to have fun here.

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 9:34 pm
hallo everyone! biggrin
my [user]name is crazeyfwend8. but just call me Chi. 3nodding
i love roleplaying, because it's like a fun way to be someone you wanted to be. whee
and i love having new friends. xd
they make the fun double in roleplays, btw. xd

i hope to know some of you here!! 3nodding

Chi Awase

Lighted Dark

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 10:18 pm
Hi.
I'm Andrew/Andy.
I own two of my own guilds.  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 10:37 pm
I'd like to welcome all those who were finally accepted today; we Mods would be to blame, and I'm very sorry, but I finally got to all that today, and I went through well over 50 profiles, so we'll be having a HUGE surge of new players and possibly roleplays. The SDRP "newbs" are of varying skill levels and I look forward to seeing what you all contribute, regardless of skill level. Be sure to obey the rules and we'll get along just fine. Just remember: RPs belong in the MAIN forum. You put them anywhere else, and you make more work for me, because I have to clean it up.

SO DON'T.

It makes me VERY irritated, and irritated Mr. Lore is bad for all.

Mr. Blackbird Lore

Dapper Codger

PRINCE_GEPEE

2,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 6:10 am
HI MY NAME IS :GEPEE (U CAN JUST CALL ME PRINCE.........  
13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games