Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
KONOHA NINJA ACADEMY Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 8:46 pm
Kara Kazeneko
"Really exhausted... and sore, especially my stomach. But that's understandable. So, this is the ninja academy of your village. A lot nicer than the one I attended back home in Amegakure. Well, the infirmary anyway. Spent a lot of time there with the bad luck I have of getting hurt in a lot of fights."
-pulls over a chair turning it so the back was facing Kara and sat down.-heh sounds like you loved to fight back in your village. -smiles.- so why did you come to this village anyways and how did you get that wound on your stomach? -pauses then looks at her.- you don't have to answer my questions if you don't fell like it or don't want too...  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 7:00 pm
"I suppose in my current state, there's not much I can do in terms of defending myself... might as well just spill it. Not like I'm on a mission, so I won't be a traitor or anything. *sigh* If you must know, I got stabbed by some a*****e with a Yari. He... he was sent to kill me. I think he's from Kirigakure, judging by the headband he wore. But I have no idea why anyone would want me dead. I may be a Chunin, but I'm nothing special. Hell, since I'm an orphan, no one would... miss me if I died..."

Kara looks away for a moment, a sad and depressed look in her eyes.

"As for why I'm here, I merely came to meet up with an old friend of mine who sent me a letter to come meet with him. Showed up there on time, but the guy never came. So when I decided to blow off some steam over here, I ran into that creep. Left me in a mess in a bush, and I heard a voice close by and hid. Next thing I know, that one guy burned the entire area with some freaky jutsu I never knew existed....."  

Kazrielle

Battle-ready Knight

15,250 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Conventioneer 300

panda-shinobi

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 8:41 pm
waz going on?  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 9:24 pm
Well the jutsu is a common one but It was amplified so many times it was unrecognisable. -Spikelema smiled at the person- Nice to meet you.  

Spikelema

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 9:37 pm
Kara Kazeneko
"I suppose in my current state, there's not much I can do in terms of defending myself... might as well just spill it. Not like I'm on a mission, so I won't be a traitor or anything. *sigh* If you must know, I got stabbed by some a*****e with a Yari. He... he was sent to kill me. I think he's from Kirigakure, judging by the headband he wore. But I have no idea why anyone would want me dead. I may be a Chunin, but I'm nothing special. Hell, since I'm an orphan, no one would... miss me if I died..."

Kara looks away for a moment, a sad and depressed look in her eyes.

"As for why I'm here, I merely came to meet up with an old friend of mine who sent me a letter to come meet with him. Showed up there on time, but the guy never came. So when I decided to blow off some steam over here, I ran into that creep. Left me in a mess in a bush, and I heard a voice close by and hid. Next thing I know, that one guy burned the entire area with some freaky jutsu I never knew existed....."
-Polio listens quietly leaning against the chair. she doesn't say anything at first.- i see. well i'm sorreh about your first visit here being a real bad one. heh, not the way i'd expect to meet a foregin ninja. -laughs lightly then sits back.- Well you should be fully healed in the next few days or so and i suppose we should keep an eye out for that Kirigakure ninja just incase he returns for another match or something. -looks at her and smiles.- oh, i'm Polio, by the way.  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 9:51 pm
-Spikelema smiled again- You said it sis. But I will protect you. I am Spikelema and that jutsu was mine. -he looked at the foreign ninja he helped to the hospital-  

Spikelema

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 10:00 pm
Spikelema
-Spikelema smiled again- You said it sis. But I will protect you. I am Spikelema and that jutsu was mine. -he looked at the foreign ninja he helped to the hospital-
she looks at Spike.- of course you will. -smiles then stands from her chair.- now that you mention it, How did you get that normal technique to be so strong in the first place Spike?  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 12:16 am
Well It seems if I use a jutsu when I am in my Dragon eye state It is amplified the same way my sences are but as I found out so is the chakra needed if the technique I used was any stronger I would be dead now. -Spikelema shuffles his feet.-  

Spikelema

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 12:46 am
Spikelema
Well It seems if I use a jutsu when I am in my Dragon eye state It is amplified the same way my sences are but as I found out so is the chakra needed if the technique I used was any stronger I would be dead now. -Spikelema shuffles his feet.-
oh, well that can come in handy... -sets a hand on his head and ruffles his hair- just don't use a realleh strong technique when your in that state, and we can avoid you dieing altogether. -smiles at him.-  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 12:04 pm
-listens to the crickets- o.o  

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100

Windblade

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 2:40 pm
Polio
Spikelema
she looks at Spike.- of course you will. -smiles then stands from her chair.- now that you mention it, How did you get that normal technique to be so strong in the first place Spike?

Wind walks into the room just in time to catch Polio's question. He interjects his own soon thereafter, "I think the real question is how was I not fried?" Wind then grinned and stared about.

(BTW, what's with the nekkid all the sudden?? I mean...Polio in nothin is cool but then panda showing up with nothing after his normally flauntishness? Strange...)  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 2:56 pm
Windblade
Polio
Spikelema

Wind walks into the room just in tiome to catch Polio's question. He interjects his own soon thereafter, "I think the real qeustion is how was I not fried?" Wind then grinned and stared about.

(BTW, what's with the nekkid all the sudden?? I mean...Polio in nothin is cool but then panda showing up with nothing after his normally flauntishness? Strange...)
~pops in~ I want to know the same thing  

MixedUp92

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 2:56 pm
Windblade
Polio
Spikelema

Wind walks into the room just in tiome to catch Polio's question. He interjects his own soon thereafter, "I think the real qeustion is how was I not fried?" Wind then grinned and stared about.

- looks at Wind and smiles.- True how were you not burned? good shinobi skill definately isn't the answer^^...lol joking.

((funneh...lol. One thing, Don't try to change your clothes. the save button kinda doesn't work and it will make you nakie... sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 2:58 pm
Polio
Windblade
Polio
Spikelema

-looks at Wind and smiles.- True how were you not burned? good shinobi skill definately isn't the answer^^...lol joking.

((funneh...lol. One thing, Don't try to change your clothes. the save button kinda doesn't work and it will make you nakie... sweatdrop ))
I see  

MixedUp92

Windblade

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 4:19 pm
Wind looks around and grins as a drop of sweat rolols down his cheek. "Well, I saw him start to use his fire attack and remembered something about a spell - the Water Element; Water Barrier Wall, the Suiton Suijinheki. Now, once I remembered it I used it. Just barely in time too, otherwise I'd be crisp. I did get a bunch fo steam and scalding water dumped on me though...and that wasn't fun at all." He explained.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games