Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 3:47 pm

Branwen began to laugh as Zayra wanted to continue her playful game with Akeji.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 9:15 pm

Akeji, still holding the bone, was indifferent with the stranger. When Zayra came back to play, he struggled a little, trying to take the bone. "Wow, you're a little stronger than I'd thought you'd be!" He said as he jerked his head a bit, in an attempt to take the bone.

Akegura Hirou

Kaida_Lee

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 4:20 am

Zayra giggled. "Hehe thanks." She said as she yanked on the bone trying to move backwards to try and pull him off his feet. She stepped back and slid on a wet leaf. As she fell backwards the bone was yanked on hard and if came out of her mouth but not before breaking her top left canine. She yelped in pain. "Momma, my tooth, my tooth." She cried. She ran over to her mother whimpering to show her the tooth that came out. But as she was showing her mother a new one was pushing out and sliding into place.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 8:36 am

Akeji quickly dropped the bone, and ran to Zayra's side. "Are you okay?!? I'm sorry, we should've stopped! Oh no oh no..." He noticed that a new tooth had already sprung up, and could do nothing but stare in awe.

Akegura Hirou

Kaida_Lee

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 9:04 am

Zayra slid her tongue across the new tooth as her eyes got big. "Whoa, that is soo weird. Akeji, do you see it? Do you see my new tooth?" She asked looking up at him. "Momma, why did it grow back that fast? I thought it took weeks to get a new tooth in." She said still rubbing her tooth with her tongue.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 5:39 pm

Well, some of us are different. Magically and stuff. Perhaps that's the way it's to be. I've heard stories about some species of wolves teeth growing rapidly like that. "Don't be afraid. Your probably one of those lucky species sweetie." she licked her. "Oooo and what a looker it is too." she smiled.

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaida_Lee

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:05 am

Zayra smiled big to show her tooth. "It's okay Akeji." She said licking her brother on the cheek. "You didn't hurt me. i was just being clumsy."
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 12:44 am

Branwen relaxed curling up into a ball again. After a while Shuicho came to join them. He spots Branwen and nuzzlez her affectionately. "Mmmm, looks good." he began eating watching Akeji and Zayra playing together.

Angello also soon joined them. "That female wolf Timber disappeared on me. I guess she's not interested in me." he came to join them also.

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaida_Lee

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 11:38 am

"Uncle Angello!!!" Zayra yelled as she ran over to him and gave him a hug. "Tell me more about your travels. I wanna hear more." She said sitting down infront of him wagging her tail.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 2:27 am

Angello looked at Zayra suprised. He's never seen somebody so excited to see him before. "You want to here my stories huh? Well, I don't got new ones here. I've been lazy and recooperating from my jouney here. Although journeying here was an adventure. I traveled through a wolf clan mixed with other breeds of canine breeds. They had wolves, lycans, coyotes, Dingo's, foxes, huskies, and jackles." he began.
Branwen glances over at Angello. "Sounds like an interesting story. They all lived together?" she asked her brother. Shuicho ate besied Branwen also listening with curiousity.

Angello glances over at Branwen and back at Zayra. "Yeah, all together. This clan was called "Lupus Major" lead my Lycan female fox name Fiona. Let me tell you Zayra. She was gorgeous. She was white as snow with sky blue eyes. Her name said it all! I had asked a pack mate of hers whether Hyena's lived among them. They laughed at me. They told me Hyena's aren't canine related. Their related to mongoose! A mongoose!" he began laughing.

Branwen laughs. "Oh really. Interesting and weird. They tend to act like canines. So how did you meet this pack?" she asked curious.
Angello looked at them all. "Well, I had saved Fiona's sister Felicity from a horrid beast. A bear suprised her while she was hunting. She fell into a trap falling into a deep hole. She had sprang her ankle and I fought the bear off and rescued her. So they allowed me to stay as long as I wanted. Which I only stayed three and got a lot of ladies attention." he smiled.

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaida_Lee

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 4:53 am

Zayra gasped. "So you fought off a big ol' bear to protect her? Wow, that is sooo romantic. Like her knight in shinying armor. That is soo cool." She said as her eyes shined as she listened to the story.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 3:17 pm

Angello began to blush at Zayra's cute comment. "Ummm, yeah if that's how you want to see it. They were a nice pack and I might have gotten with the beautiful Felicity or her sister Fiona. Although their males returned from a couple months battle and I was forgotten. I didn't have time to steal one of their hearts." he said with his ears flattening.

Branwen touches Angello's shoulder. "I'm sorry brother. That's why they call them crushes." she said feeling bad for him.

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

xXSir_Integra_Hellsing_Xx

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 4:13 pm

Leana ran through the forest, "Kaoru? Jin?" she yelled, turning around in circles. SHe whined a little, "I must have lost them at the last turn.." She whispered to herself. Her ears stood straight up, listening to the noises of the forest. Her blackish grey coat glistened lightly in the sun's rays. Her bright blue eyes scanned around, trying to see if she could find them. Leana finally gave up and started running again, getting farther into the forest she stopped, hearing voices up head of her. Unsure of how was there until the wind blew and brought her unknown scents, her ears flattened and she watched up ahead.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 4:30 pm

Angello glances at both Branwen and Zayra. "Yeah, true. That's why they are called crushes. It happens." he smiled.

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

xXSir_Integra_Hellsing_Xx

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 8:52 pm

Leana finally jumped and made her way around them, hopeing they wouldn't see her. Quietly placing her paws in just the right sopts so she didn't make noise. Her tail swayed back and forth lightly. She concentrated on just getting past.
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games