Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- FRESH VICTIMS --- Newbies go here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nekaru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:25 pm
NAME:Not your buisiness
APPEARANCE: average
FAV. BANDS:Tool, Inflames, Dio, Mindless Self Indulgence
HOBBIES / INTERESTS:Anime, Drawing, Writeing, Reading
PERSONALITY:Quit and Keeping to ones self... rather biteing to.
PET PEEVES razz eople who always think there right, Egos.
LIKES/DISLIKES:Likes Peanutbutter and Gothic Lolita .....Sex is Pretty.
REASON FOR JOINING: To share with like minds my thoughts and enjoy theres or loath them either way... yeah.

Sex:female
Orientaion: Pansexual
Religion: Pagan  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:28 pm
Welcome to the guild. *gives out cookie baskets to the new people* Feel free to look about and post on anything that catches your interest.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Nekaru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:33 pm
Thats coll dude ... ty for the welcome.... coookies are ******** awesome.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:35 am
NAME: Ari (I really go by that, but I never give out my real name on the net. Ever.)
APPEARANCE: Average height, strong build. I have a lovely tan from the steaming CA summer, dark brown eyes, brown hair that is almost long enough to make a ponytail with. I don't have any particular style of clothing, there's a little bit of everything in my closet. I however love makeup, I use it as an art medium to match whatever I am wearing, there are very little neutral tones.
FAV. BANDS: I like a lot of bands in a lot of genres. Right now I'm in love with Apocalyptica's cellos and Sugarland. I'm probably one of the few if any people who purchase those two CDs at the same time. I love music, be it country, rock, swing, techno, jazz, romantic, classical, broadway, anything. The only thing I don't like is rap. It is more speaking than music, and many 'songs' are extremely inappropriate. I love musicals. I was in the chorus of Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat by the fabulous Andrew Lloyd Webber last summer. Other faves include Phantom of the Opera, RENT, Wicked, Joseph, Hairspray, Aida, Beauty and the Beast, and Lion King (I got to see that one! The costumes were AMAZING.)
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Once again, pretty much everything. Last year at school I was in more lunch clubs than there are days in the week. I was also a part of Les Chanteuses, the women's audition showchoir, Drama, Winterguard (tall flags, rifles, etc.), I take piano lessons, I am in the Life Teen group and choir at my church, and I am still in Girl Scouts, though I am not in a troop. While I haven't the time to devote to practice, I have been on teams in the sports of swimming, volleyball, and tennis. Alone, I like to read(books and manga), write, draw, play DDR, use the internet, and recently, doll. With friends, every so often we call a 'J-rock' day, and we all come to school in rather outrageous costumes. I'm hoping to get a sewing machine so I can make this Gothic Lolita dress I've designed.
PERSONALITY: Unlike the stereotypical goth, I am very happy with my life. Unlike most goths, I act that way. Sadness is nonexistent, but I can have a quick temper. That, however, can be contributed to my gender sweatdrop . I'm also perfectly happy being single. I'm just a very cheerful, friendly girl. (on that note, feel free to PM me, I love new friends!)
PET PEEVES: rap. I HATE rap. 'gangsta' anything- the accent, the attitude, and most of all, the showing off of underwear. Really, no one needs to see that. Continuing on the clothing line, Why can't people wear clothing that fits them? Girls tend to go the opposite way of boys, though, they wear clothes that are too small. Then every ounce of body fat is exposed. It's disgusting. I also greatly dislike people who, when reviewing any artwork, visual or written, flame without reason, or for a reason described in an author's note.
LIKES/DISLIKES: Dislikes are above, along with many foods, most prominent is pasta sauce. I actually scrape it of my pizza sometimes. Likes: I like most everything else. Listing would take too long, and would repeat what's written in the 'hobbies' section.
REASON FOR JOINING: I found this guild through a good friend's signature. (love ya, Rills!) I looked it up, loved it, and sent a join request.

Sassy Ace Ari

Fashionable Genius

2,600 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Memories Tear the Heart

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 1:38 am
Can't say I'm the best welcome wagon, but hey...Welcome to the Guild.
stare Lurichan can give you cookies though...

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 3:03 am
Greetings and welcome to the "Got Goth Guild"

*takes away old and unwanted cookies to replace them with newer and generally accepted cookies*

ieatyourtclol

Sassy Ace Ari

Fashionable Genius

2,600 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 10:39 am
Wow, new cookies! ^.^ Thanks!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 1:18 pm
NAME: Nevira Shadowfire (since I like my s/n)
APPEARANCE: Long curly dark hair, blue eyes, pale skin. I'm light and sound sensitive so I don't get out much. I wear clothes that cover as much of the skin as possible and plenty of jewelry.
FAV. BANDS: too many to remember sweatdrop I'll just say I like techno, goth, classical, new age, classic rock.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Reading, writing, RPs, video games, music, Egyptology
PERSONALITY: Willing to be friends with everyone as long as they have common sense and can deal with my OCD.
PET PEEVES: People who bash me and my friends just because my friends are Muslim, Hindu, Wiccan, or homosexual.
LIKES/DISLIKES: I don't like screamers or rap music. Evangelical Christians stay away, same for you Jehovah's Witnesses.
REASON FOR JOINING: ...because I wanted to...?
ORIENTATION: Heterosexual
RELIGION: Agnostic  

Nevira Shadowfire

Intergalactic Reveler

AdrianaKitten

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 5:16 pm
NAME:Adriana
APPEARANCE: 5'3 1/2, greenhazel eyes(or purple contacts)Black and purple hair with red.
FAV. BANDS: Whatevr rox and sounds good 2 me.
SEXUALITY: Bisexual
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Single
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Books,art,designing,my band.
RELIGION: N?A
PERSONALITY: curious and friendly.
DISLIKES: know it alls,hatrz,  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 6:24 pm
Greetings and welcome to the "Got Goth Guild"

*Hands out some, but not knowing of type, cookies*

ieatyourtclol

Kojan Kentoku

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 2:03 am
NAME: Kojan
APPEARANCE: brown hai, brown eyes
FAV. BANDS: KoRn,senses fail,HIM,A7X,etc.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: drama,computers,BMX,drums
PERSONALITY: im appearently "kool" and make ppl laf
PET PEEVES: necklaces on the inside of shirts,when girls put their hair up
LIKES/DISLIKES: like-girls,music,bmx,games
dislike-evil squirles
REASON FOR JOINING: um...cuz i belong?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 2:06 am
NAME: You can call me Erz, if you wish.
APPEARANCE: 5'6", blonde, hzel eyes (Untill I get my contacts).
FAV. BANDS: None, I like songs more than artisits.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Reading, writing, watching.. stuff.
PERSONALITY: You'd have to find out. (I'm too lazy for this)
PET PEEVES: Ummm.. I don't really know.
LIKES/DISLIKES: .... stuff.
REASON FOR JOINING: I just felt like it. ^_^

(If you really want to know I should be fixing my profile soon.. so.. yeah)  

Dr. Macabre

TaINTED BuBBLE

5,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 10:07 am
NAME: X_ItachisBabygurl_X(Yesenia)
APPEARANCE: Long black hair,red eyes,light brown skin,I wear black clothes every day and night no matter what day it is i always wear black.I always cover all my skin and i wear sum piercings.
FAV. BANDS: There are to many to list
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: video games,chatting,anime,music,spells
PERSONALITY: My persinality is dark and cold
PET PEEVES: i hate many things that it almost makes it look like I like/love nothing
LIKES/DISLIKES: I hate many things and almost like/love very little
REASON FOR JOINING: If you haven't guessed by now you loser its a goth guild and i'm goth

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 10:19 am
Welcome to the new people. *gives out cookie baskets* Make yourselves at home.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Crepuscule

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 11:44 am
lurichan
Welcome to the new people. *gives out cookie baskets* Make yourselves at home.

Thank you, Miss Luri.

NAME:
Miss Pookie
APPEARANCE:
Lolita? whee Asian; 5'9, pale, long curly black locks with huge, black eyes.
FAV. BANDS:
Too many to name.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS:
Eh...
PERSONALITY:
Eh...
PET PEEVES:
Eh...
LIKES/DISLIKES:
Dislikes: Mostly everything and everybody. heart
REASON FOR JOINING:
Eh.

Oh, I'm also taken by a beautiful, amazing guy. n.n heart

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games