Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
SW Games Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

K-Blade

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:20 pm
With Cade, Deliah and Syn? That Legacy?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:21 pm
I'm pretty sure, considering that they have stats for a few Legacy ships in Starships of the Galaxy.  

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

Cale Darksun

Stellar Raider

12,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:40 pm
Ok, in Saga Edition we have a bevy of Trooper Stats available.

we have the average Stormtrooper, who is a Level 1 challange by himself. He is armed with the standard issue trooper rifle, frag grenade, and a utility belt with an extra medkit in addition to his armor. He has no weak stat, fairly average across the board with his strength being upped enough that he gets a bonus to melee damage should he be forced to engage in such. the Helmet allows them hands free comunication, lowlight vision and of course limited vacuum protection and a filter system.
They can not be bribed, blackmailed, or seduced, and as per rules all attempts to do so fail automatically.

The Heavy Stormrooper is a CL 2 armed with a light repeater, explosive charges, and is double the NPC class level of the average stormie.

The Scout Trooper is also a CL 2, equiped not just with a rifle but a pistol. His rifle is scoped and he comes standard with a speeder bike.

Finally we have the Clonetrooper. On average the Clone Trooper will be more dangerous an opponent the closer you get to the start of the war.

Standard Clones are a CL 2, the Average clone Commander is a CL 5, and the dreaded ARC Troopers are a CL 8 for reasons that are understandable. Like Stormtroopers, they can not be bribed, blackmailed, or seduced.

In the Force Unleashed Campaign Sourcebook, we're introduced to a whole new set of stormies, with independent stats for the dreaded 501st.
A single 501st trooper is as dangerous as 18 regular stormtroopers, with a CR of 6.

In addition to the 501st, stats are given for Clone trooper Vets (CL 3), Spaarti Clone troops (CL 1), Phase 0 Darktroopers (CL 3), Coruscant Guards (CL 5), EVO StormTroopers (CL 7), Jumptroopers (CL7), Radtroopers (CL 4), Stormtrooper Commanders (CL 6), and just for you, Stellar, they have CompfarceForce Assault troopers (CL 3)

The big thing however, is not in the challenge rating, but how you play them. You can have them act like Movie Stormtroopers who stand in the middle of things and cant hit the broad side of a spacebarn, or you can have them act like the Emperor's faceless and merciless legions, the ones we know from reputation.
How difficult they are ultimately lies with the GM.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:47 pm
Hell, I can make regular Stormies pretty damn scary. The kind that kick in the door in the middle of the night and blast your traitorous a** with an unecessary spray of blaster fire.
I can make them the monsters that left Luke's Aunt and Uncle charred skeletons in the Tatooine Suns.
And I wouldnt have to change a single stat.  

Cale Darksun

Stellar Raider

12,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Cale Darksun

Stellar Raider

12,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 1:10 pm
One more side note: Since I brought up Clone Commanders before, In the event someone wanted to know how dangerous an opponent Comander Cody is...He has his own special stats.
He's CL 12.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:07 pm
How does one determine how much XP is received per kill? Is that determined by a roll, as well?  

Rendin Verta

Jaden_Ordo

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:16 pm
Shouldn't be. In D&D there is a set amount of exp for each CR killed for all different levels.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:23 pm
No. Its a fixed number depending on the group's level increased proportional to the difficulty divided by the number of party members.  

Cale Darksun

Stellar Raider

12,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Inquisitor 200

iam_stryker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:09 pm
I love separatists! they are the best!, but anyways, this is going to be a long one:

I was once playing star wars empire at war forces of corruption and i built a very large droid army! it was massive, there were over 1000 droid battalions per space fleet, it was massive. After I got the massive army i went from planet to planet conquering everything i saw, it was as easy as pie, until... my droid troops encountered a jedi known as "luke skywalker" when they fought this jedi, i lost over 200 battalions due to the jedi and his militia, after i finally beat the jedi so bad he retreated from battle. i then encountered 2 more jedi at the same time, they are known as "ben kenobi" and "yoda" their army's defeated the majority of my droids, about 600 more battalions were lost, after taking a beating i had to retreat, i was amazed at the power of the jedi, soon after the retreat i had tried to conquer "dathomir" the planet of the rancors, while fighting the rebels i was attacked by rancors, they came from nowhere, i had lost another 100 or so battalions, but i had conquered the planet, when i thought all was lost i had realized that "geonosis" was weak, i had to strike, when i did i won with ease, i have a screenie: User Image this is what remained of my droid army, i was almost beat, after i had finally conquered "geonosis"i had mass produced "super battle droids" and conquered the galaxy!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:28 am
Turns out I now have a slot open for anyone interested in joining my Saga RP.  

Cale Darksun

Stellar Raider

12,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Rendin Verta

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 12:09 pm
Saga RP, you say? Do tell.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 12:16 pm
Look in the Outer Rim.
Its called Dawn of Defiance and I have a Dice Table, Chat Box, and RP all set up already.
If you're interested read over the rules in the main RP and the premise and then start asking questions in the chat box.  

Cale Darksun

Stellar Raider

12,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Kiraketsu

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:33 pm
Ooh, that sounds interesting.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:33 pm
You need the main book  

Sayla-girl

Noble Dabbler

9,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250

Jaden_Ordo

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:41 pm
Yeah, I hope you have better luck than I do.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games