Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
X-Faction[the fight has begun] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 173 174 175 176 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXx-Alucard-HellSing-xXx

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 11:59 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Kanycta
(what hapind }
(Max was Shocked to death with 800boltz and stuff, and now april can see all her memories)

[what tulk you so long]  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:02 am
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
(okie dokie) she picks up max and walks to the ship she layes her down and takes the ship back to the manor, she stopped the ship and got out, she carried her to her room and layed her on her bed, she closed the door and sat on the couch thinking
Max layed on the Bed dead and lifeless, sence April is Max's twin April can see some of her memories (idk im makeing somthing up)
(lol okay) she closes her eyes seeing her memories
She can see the torture and pain that Max has gone through seeing her beaten and hurt, she can see that Cole was the only person who cared about Max and was her only friend, he cheered her up when she was sad and alone, April can see how much pain Max went through with the Experements and she can feel some of that pain in her heart, She can see all the poeple and children who died infront of Max's eyes, how scared Max is all the Time, how that fear grew until Max couldnt feel anything but hatered towards others, how Max locked herself up inside to escape the pain
she gasps opening her eyes, feeling her pain, the memories refusing to leave

All her horrible terrifying memories Pore into April's Thought and April Finally understands, Max left because, she felt Love for everyone there, but she couldnt handle that Love, she was to afraid of it because Max has never felt love before, She can see Max hideing herself inside how alone and afraid she was for so long and she could never come out of that darkness, how much Max cried inside  

ShinyToy

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:03 am
Kanycta
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Kanycta
(what hapind }
(Max was Shocked to death with 800boltz and stuff, and now april can see all her memories)

[what tulk you so long]
(IDK lol XDD)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:05 am
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
(okie dokie) she picks up max and walks to the ship she layes her down and takes the ship back to the manor, she stopped the ship and got out, she carried her to her room and layed her on her bed, she closed the door and sat on the couch thinking
Max layed on the Bed dead and lifeless, sence April is Max's twin April can see some of her memories (idk im makeing somthing up)
She can see the torture and pain that Max has gone through seeing her beaten and hurt, she can see that Cole was the only person who cared about Max and was her only friend, he cheered her up when she was sad and alone, April can see how much pain Max went through with the Experements and she can feel some of that pain in her heart, She can see all the poeple and children who died infront of Max's eyes, how scared Max is all the Time, how that fear grew until Max couldnt feel anything but hatered towards others, how Max locked herself up inside to escape the pain

All her horrible terrifying memories Pore into April's Thought and April Finally understands, Max left because, she felt Love for everyone there, but she couldnt handle that Love, she was to afraid of it because Max has never felt love before, She can see Max hideing herself inside how alone and afraid she was for so long and she could never come out of that darkness, how much Max cried inside
a tear ran down her face "oh max" she whispered closing her eyes  

Aprilbaby1

xXx-Alucard-HellSing-xXx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:06 am
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Kanycta
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Kanycta
(what hapind }

[what tulk you so long]
(IDK lol XDD)

[lol dont you rember i can bring you back]  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:13 am
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1

The memories just fill her head, sso now Max has nothing to hide, April knows everything about her, She knows that Max gave up on Hope and Love and any Happy emotion Long ago, She knows Max is broken up inside, She knows every last painful experement Done on her, and how she had to sleep in a cage, and beaten if she misbehaved, and the sad part of it is this has gone on ever sence she was 3 years old, and even though Max acted Touph and said she wants to be alone, what she really wanted was someone to talk to her Love her, and always be by her side, and hang out with her, but Max didnt understand that is waht she wanted  

ShinyToy

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:15 am
Kanycta
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Kanycta
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Kanycta
(what hapind }

[what tulk you so long]
(IDK lol XDD)

(Whats do you mean?)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:16 am
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1

The memories just fill her head, sso now Max has nothing to hide, April knows everything about her, She knows that Max gave up on Hope and Love and any Happy emotion Long ago, She knows Max is broken up inside, She knows every last painful experement Done on her, and how she had to sleep in a cage, and beaten if she misbehaved, and the sad part of it is this has gone on ever sence she was 3 years old, and even though Max acted Touph and said she wants to be alone, what she really wanted was someone to talk to her Love her, and always be by her side, and hang out with her, but Max didnt understand that is waht she wanted
"max i didnt know" she whispered tears running down "why cant you just trust someone, you could have come to me" she said wiping her tears "max i miss you so much, you were my only sister"  

Aprilbaby1

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:19 am
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1

"max i didnt know" she whispered tears running down "why cant you just trust someone, you could have come to me" she said wiping her tears "max i miss you so much, you were my only sister"

God Dam it explaiins why she didnt trust anyone she locked herself up inside she was afriad of everyone and felt alone in the world! but April can feel that Max was happy to have a Sister, she felt as if she had a conection out of the darkness but didnt know how to use it, she was scared of it, scared of everything  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:22 am
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1

God Dam it explaiins why she didnt trust anyone she locked herself up inside she was afriad of everyone and felt alone in the world! but April can feel that Max was happy to have a Sister, she felt as if she had a conection out of the darkness but didnt know how to use it, she was scared of it, scared of everything
(*snickers* XD such a sad story) she wipes her face and lays down the memories and feelings going through her  

Aprilbaby1

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:26 am
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1

(*snickers* XD such a sad story) she wipes her face and lays down the memories and feelings going through her
(*Lauphs* I know didnt know waht eles to put and Im rlly bored) Max's emotions of hate, saddness, Lonelyness, and Grief run through her and after a long time stops untill its a blank, the only part April hasnt seen is somthing Max asnt seen, a Look inside of Max's heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:28 am
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Kanycta
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Kanycta
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Kanycta
(what hapind }

[what tulk you so long]
(IDK lol XDD)

(Whats do you mean?)
[back to life]  

xXx-Alucard-HellSing-xXx

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:31 am
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1

(*Lauphs* I know didnt know waht eles to put and Im rlly bored) Max's emotions of hate, saddness, Lonelyness, and Grief run through her and after a long time stops untill its a blank, the only part April hasnt seen is somthing Max asnt seen, a Look inside of Max's heart
(lol same here) she closes her eyes and slowly falls asleep, a single tear ran down her face  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:34 am
Kanycta
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Kanycta
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Kanycta

[what tulk you so long]
(IDK lol XDD)

(Whats do you mean?)
[back to life]
(Okay tht works out kool, do it like l8ter on lol, like you come to visit Max or somthing and find out she is dead)  

ShinyToy

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:34 am
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1

(lol same here) she closes her eyes and slowly falls asleep, a single tear ran down her face
(Im sleepy now) Max lays on the bed lifless and no more secrets to hide  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 173 174 175 176 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games