Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1628 1629 1630 1631 1632 1633 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:14 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
negi goes to ria "hi ria. are you ok?"
ria nodds. "y-yeah.."

"no your not. here come with me" he picks her up and takes her to one of his friends that does age spells "ria this is Noko he might be able to change you back"
"yep i can but i have to know your problem"
ria looks at noko curiously. but she truses nego to knwo wat hes giving her into. "o-okay..." she nervously loks up at negi then noko, wondering what they were gonna do to her.

"so what age do you wanna be?"
"i wanna be fifteen." ria said, just specifically answering questions. she didnt know if this was right at all, not know if its even legal.

"ok" he then say some funny words and a blue light goes on Ria she fluats up and turns 15 then fluats back down and the light goes any
"so was that bad little sis?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:19 pm
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk
Hita hears Eddies question and shrugs, "I'm sure he can, but he hasn't ever when I'm around. I don't think he'd want to...and he wouldn't really need to..." She considers skipping, but decides agaisnt that. She was lost in thought and stumbled on a patch of grass that was strangely overgrown, while all the ground around it was short and well kept.
eddie caught her before she could fall, and brought her back up. he looked down at the grass oddly. "..weird."

She clings to Eddie for a moment, slightly freaked out, then studies the grass as well. "Yeah...That is bizarre..do you think something is right here...or was or something?" She quieried.
eddie looks at it, and thinks for a moment. "iono...you think i should cut it?" he said, his hand turning into a sharp blade, not taking hi eyes off the patch. then he looks at her, then his hand. "oh. yea..i just learned how to do this yesterday." then he chuckles nervously, looking back at the patc of long grass.

Hita laughs then nods, "Yeah cut it! Dooo it!" She said, clenching her fists and riasing them to help her pleas.
eddie nods, swiftly doing a one wave stroke, cutting the grass to its trimmed hieght. his hand morphs back into a normal hand, and looks in the patch, seeing if anything was supposedly hiding in there.

Hita leans closer to the patch, and the closer she got, the harder it was for her to breath. She stopped and grasped her throat, crinkling her forehead. She couldn't talk, it was a labor just to breath evenly. She stared down at the hole that had apppeared and found it was starting to pulse with a glowing red color. She eeped and jumped behind Eddie. She couldn't even hyperventilate because she could hardly breath. Soon, she was wheezing and gasping for air, falling to her knees and grasping and clawing at her throat, completely terrified.  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:22 pm
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

"no your not. here come with me" he picks her up and takes her to one of his friends that does age spells "ria this is Noko he might be able to change you back"
ria looks at noko curiously. but she truses nego to knwo wat hes giving her into. "o-okay..." she nervously loks up at negi then noko, wondering what they were gonna do to her.

"i wanna be fifteen." ria said, just specifically answering questions. she didnt know if this was right at all, not know if its even legal.

"ok" he then say some funny words and a blue light goes on Ria she fluats up and turns 15 then fluats back down and the light goes any
after that, ria looks at hersel, seeing her as a fifteen year old again. she squeels in excitment, jumping up and down, and turning to hug negi. "ooooooh thank you thank you thank you thank you!!!!" she said, hugging him tightly, shuaking him a bit. "oh mi god thank you!!!" she ended, pulling away, to look at him, and to show him her happy face.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:24 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk

She clings to Eddie for a moment, slightly freaked out, then studies the grass as well. "Yeah...That is bizarre..do you think something is right here...or was or something?" She quieried.
eddie looks at it, and thinks for a moment. "iono...you think i should cut it?" he said, his hand turning into a sharp blade, not taking hi eyes off the patch. then he looks at her, then his hand. "oh. yea..i just learned how to do this yesterday." then he chuckles nervously, looking back at the patc of long grass.

Hita laughs then nods, "Yeah cut it! Dooo it!" She said, clenching her fists and riasing them to help her pleas.
eddie nods, swiftly doing a one wave stroke, cutting the grass to its trimmed hieght. his hand morphs back into a normal hand, and looks in the patch, seeing if anything was supposedly hiding in there.

Hita leans closer to the patch, and the closer she got, the harder it was for her to breath. She stopped and grasped her throat, crinkling her forehead. She couldn't talk, it was a labor just to breath evenly. She stared down at the hole that had apppeared and found it was starting to pulse with a glowing red color. She eeped and jumped behind Eddie. She couldn't even hyperventilate because she could hardly breath. Soon, she was wheezing and gasping for air, falling to her knees and grasping and clawing at her throat, completely terrified.
eddie saw it too, then saw Hita choking for air. "oh...no." he said, he quickly took hita into his arms and teleported hita and himself to Von. "Von von von von, help Hita, she cant breath!!" he blurted out, handing Von Hita.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:25 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

after that, ria looks at hersel, seeing her as a fifteen year old again. she squeels in excitment, jumping up and down, and turning to hug negi. "ooooooh thank you thank you thank you thank you!!!!" she said, hugging him tightly, shuaking him a bit. "oh mi god thank you!!!" she ended, pulling away, to look at him, and to show him her happy face.

"your very welcome ria. shale we go?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:30 pm
Von lost his normal calm demeanor and looked Hita over quickly. He cursed under his breath then apologised for it. "Not here!" He hissed. He took Hita in his arms, whom was still gasping for breath, choking and gagging on it. He didn't have time to ask Eddie if he wanted to come, he needed to get Hita somewhere safe then dispose of the source. He teleported her to his dorm and muttered a few spells. She fell into a deep sleep, though he could tell she was having nightmares. He frowned then swept her mind for signs of the source. He got it then teleported there. He looked at the hole that was pulsing red and cursed loudly, not having anyone to apologise to this time. He sat in front of the hole, his eyes turning white while he muttered a few dark spells. This only succeeded in making the light glow brighter and grow out of control. He growled menacingly as he felt a presence sneaking upon him.  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:33 pm
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

"yeah yeah yeah" she said. she was gettung jumpy, with all the excitement she had to bottle up for later.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:36 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
Von lost his normal calm demeanor and looked Hita over quickly. He cursed under his breath then apologised for it. "Not here!" He hissed. He took Hita in his arms, whom was still gasping for breath, choking and gagging on it. He didn't have time to ask Eddie if he wanted to come, he needed to get Hita somewhere safe then dispose of the source. He teleported her to his dorm and muttered a few spells. She fell into a deep sleep, though he could tell she was having nightmares. He frowned then swept her mind for signs of the source. He got it then teleported there. He looked at the hole that was pulsing red and cursed loudly, not having anyone to apologise to this time. He sat in front of the hole, his eyes turning white while he muttered a few dark spells. This only succeeded in making the light glow brighter and grow out of control. He growled menacingly as he felt a presence sneaking upon him.
eddie was confuse, and lookd around for where they teleported to, then saw Von at the hole. eddie knew it was the reason for Hita's air problem, and teleported there, to talk to Von and look at the glowing red thing. "w-what is it?" he asked, looking at it closely.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:37 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

"yeah yeah yeah" she said. she was gettung jumpy, with all the excitement she had to bottle up for later.

negi grabs her hand and run back to the school and inside the halls  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:42 pm
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

ria follows, wondering where he taking her.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:43 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

he stops "now where do you wanna go?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:45 pm
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk
eddie was confuse, and lookd around for where they teleported to, then saw Von at the hole. eddie knew it was the reason for Hita's air problem, and teleported there, to talk to Von and look at the glowing red thing. "w-what is it?" he asked, looking at it closely.

"Death," Von answered darkly, his eyes still a spooky white color. He had no pupils, they were entirely white. He grabbed Eddie's arm and jumped out of the way as a small earthquake began. He snarled animalistically, loosing his serenity once again.  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:51 pm
Mia grabbed Nates hand. Whatever had just happened, had happened quick. " What.. What's going on?" She asked looking up at him confused.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:14 pm
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

he stops "now where do you wanna go?"
"i dont know..." she says, looking up at him. then she says to herself, "you dont seen to have much intrest at the places i go." she said, looking down.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1628 1629 1630 1631 1632 1633 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games