Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1628 1629 1630 1631 1632 1633 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 1:27 am
Dragonz_luvr
DoomNeko
Sura Tokaniku
*relaxes in his bowl chair* nudity sure is fun..... did I just say that in a room full of women?.... good thing I'm ugly, or I'd have to worry. *smiles* Thank gods for being ugly

You're not that ugly. And some thigns aren't what they seem wink

*voice floats from nowhere* Some things are cross dressing.... ninja

blaugh heart

For now it's crossdressing, maybe in a distant future it won't be anymore wink  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 1:28 am
DoomNeko

The sugar doesn't really make me hyper, not at all in fact, it's mostly the mix of sugar, caffeine, more sugar, more caffeine, chips, more sugar and chocolate blended in with lack of sleep and short bursts of creative thoughts that's getting me all happy, leading to hyperness. surprised
I'm hyper when I'm joyful and uber-slow when I'm depressed xp

Bunny Vir
The end of the world will not be bu insane horse men, or super storms. The end will come when a army of artist don't have their coffeee anymore. O_O

Too true. xd

BlackWolfPoet
you draw comics? o.O *is impressed*

Oh yes! I do, it's much fun ^^
French Class Sucks
Scenery Test Panel

EM - Page 1 (unrelated to storyline)
EM - Page 2 (This is where it really starts! ^^ wink
EM - Page 3
EM - Page 4
EM - Page 5
EM - Page 6
EM - Page 7

And I'm working on page 8 right now 3nodding biggrin

Dragonz_luvr
^_^

I'm kinda jealous of Doom. It hasn't snowed here yet sad and its Nov. already!

Due to climatic changes, our snow is actually getting pushed back. When I was aroun 8-9 years old, we'd sometimes even get snow before Halloween or right on the 31st if not. sweatdrop

mmm...coffee...

i love your comics by the way...yay for funny people...that is a talent that i do not have -_-...
we actually got some snow here in the bay area a few weeks ago...it was more slush than anything else, but it stayed on the ground for an hour or so...it was amazing to see the ground white in california o.O  

BlackWolfPoet

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 1:28 am
DoomNeko
Dragonz_luvr
DoomNeko
Sura Tokaniku
*relaxes in his bowl chair* nudity sure is fun..... did I just say that in a room full of women?.... good thing I'm ugly, or I'd have to worry. *smiles* Thank gods for being ugly

blaugh heart

0_o; ...

*runs away*  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 1:29 am
DoomNeko
Dragonz_luvr
DoomNeko
Sura Tokaniku

blaugh heart

I've thought about that.

as a kid I always was girlish, and now more so then ever. I use to want to be a girl so bad.

Skuger Moonclaw

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 1:31 am
BlackWolfPoet
DoomNeko

The sugar doesn't really make me hyper, not at all in fact, it's mostly the mix of sugar, caffeine, more sugar, more caffeine, chips, more sugar and chocolate blended in with lack of sleep and short bursts of creative thoughts that's getting me all happy, leading to hyperness. surprised

Bunny Vir
The end of the world will not be bu insane horse men, or super storms. The end will come when a army of artist don't have their coffeee anymore. O_O

Too true. xd

BlackWolfPoet

French Class Sucks
Scenery Test Panel

EM - Page 3
EM - Page 4
EM - Page 5
EM - Page 6
EM - Page 7

Dragonz_luvr
^_^

Due to climatic changes, our snow is actually getting pushed back. When I was aroun 8-9 years old, we'd sometimes even get snow before Halloween or right on the 31st if not. sweatdrop

mmm...coffee...

i love your comics by the way...yay for funny people...that is a talent that i do not have -_-...
we actually got some snow here in the bay area a few weeks ago...it was more slush than anything else, but it stayed on the ground for an hour or so...it was amazing to see the ground white in california o.O
At least you get snow... I would kill for snow, my kingdom for some snow gonk  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 1:32 am
Krissim Klaw
BlackWolfPoet
DoomNeko

Bunny Vir

Too true. xd

BlackWolfPoet

French Class Sucks
Scenery Test Panel

EM - Page 3
EM - Page 4
EM - Page 5
EM - Page 6
EM - Page 7

Dragonz_luvr
^_^

mmm...coffee...

isn't your kingdom, abunch of old jars?  

Skuger Moonclaw

Vir-San

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 1:33 am
doomie im gonna have to finish the art trade tommrow k ;.; my head is killing me gonna lay down soon. heart  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 1:34 am
Sura Tokaniku
Krissim Klaw
BlackWolfPoet
DoomNeko

Bunny Vir

Too true. xd

BlackWolfPoet

French Class Sucks
Scenery Test Panel

EM - Page 3
EM - Page 4
EM - Page 5
EM - Page 6
EM - Page 7

Dragonz_luvr
^_^

mmm...coffee...

stare I'll have you know I'm a high maintnance mantis. I happen to beliving in a dorm room the size of a shoebox, thank you very much xd  

Krissim Klaw

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 1:34 am
burr, my paws are cold. You think from all this. They'd be warm.... hey, get you mind out of the gutter. I ment typing. Pervs ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 1:36 am
Krissim Klaw

well it only lasted for an hour or so...and that was the end of it, unless you count the hail we had a couple of days later sweatdrop but that stuff hurt...i got caught in it -_- xp  

BlackWolfPoet

Sonya Khatsworth

BlackWolfPoet
mmm...coffee...

Thanks. Sometime when I feel really bored I'll ink those pages and colour them. xp

Oh and slush sucks. Litteraly. xd

Sura Tokaniku
DoomNeko

I've thought about that.

as a kid I always was girlish, and now more so then ever. I use to want to be a girl so bad.

My eyesight and my right hand are probably two of the only things I wouldn't give up to be a girl. I hate having this annoying dangly bit that randomly turns into an stone tower at the sight of pretty people >_<
The other reasons tend to get more moral and psychological, but all in all there's only 3 things preventing me from goign down the sex change alley... 1 : I'm still stuck living with my parents and they'd never want to hear about it. 2 : I dun have the money needed for such a thing and 3 : My current mate wants me to stick to being a guy. Until somethign happens and we're apart, that's what I'm doing. xp

Bunny Vir
doomie im gonna have to finish the art trade tommrow k ;.; my head is killing me gonna lay down soon. heart

No problem, take your time. I'm not in a rush, I'll still be here either workign on comics or sleeping on my keyboard when you get back =3  
Sura Tokaniku
burr, my paws are cold. You think from all this. They'd be warm.... hey, get you mind out of the gutter. I ment typing. Pervs ^^
And yet your mind was right down their with us wink  

Krissim Klaw

Skuger Moonclaw

Krissim Klaw
Sura Tokaniku
Krissim Klaw
BlackWolfPoet
DoomNeko

Bunny Vir

Too true. xd

BlackWolfPoet

French Class Sucks
Scenery Test Panel

EM - Page 3
EM - Page 4
EM - Page 5
EM - Page 6
EM - Page 7

Dragonz_luvr
^_^

mmm...coffee...

stare I'll have you know I'm a high maintnance mantis. I happen to beliving in a dorm room the size of a shoebox, thank you very much xd

aw darn, if it was jars, I might been intrested in that trade. Long have I wanted to rule over a kingdom of jars. Mu sujects looking up to mee, cause I'm like over 6ft tall. And bowing...or something.

I'll just stick to being.... Queen of Raccoon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 1:37 am
Sura Tokaniku
nope, cause 10 dollars says that your paws are elevated above your elbows...which makes it harder for the blood to move v. quickly through your extremities.. the coldness is happening to me too sad  

BlackWolfPoet

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 1:38 am
Krissim Klaw
Sura Tokaniku
And yet your mind was right down their with us wink

Dunno about his, but mine was. xd  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1628 1629 1630 1631 1632 1633 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games