Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1629 1630 1631 1632 1633 1634 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:15 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

"your very welcome ria. shale we go?"
"yeah yeah yeah" she said. she was gettung jumpy, with all the excitement she had to bottle up for later.

negi grabs her hand and run back to the school and inside the halls
ria follows, wondering where he taking her.

he stops "now where do you wanna go?"
"i dont know..." she says, looking up at him. then she says to herself, "you dont seen to have much intrest at the places i go." she said, looking down.

"no the places you go are fine"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:17 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
Mia grabbed Nates hand. Whatever had just happened, had happened quick. " What.. What's going on?" She asked looking up at him confused.
nate looked at Von and eddie, seeing the glowing thing and teh earth quake. just as a reflex, nate carries mia into the tree they were under, to slightly get off the shake ground. but, of course, nate wasnt thinking when he did it, and it was a rather foolish choice. but nate held mia tightly, making sure she doesnt get hurt in anyway on her first day back. "wow, the one day you come back, death comes and haunts us." he said, jokingly, realizing how bad time it was to be joking about death.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:19 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk
Von lost his normal calm demeanor and looked Hita over quickly. He cursed under his breath then apologised for it. "Not here!" He hissed. He took Hita in his arms, whom was still gasping for breath, choking and gagging on it. He didn't have time to ask Eddie if he wanted to come, he needed to get Hita somewhere safe then dispose of the source. He teleported her to his dorm and muttered a few spells. She fell into a deep sleep, though he could tell she was having nightmares. He frowned then swept her mind for signs of the source. He got it then teleported there. He looked at the hole that was pulsing red and cursed loudly, not having anyone to apologise to this time. He sat in front of the hole, his eyes turning white while he muttered a few dark spells. This only succeeded in making the light glow brighter and grow out of control. He growled menacingly as he felt a presence sneaking upon him.
eddie was confuse, and lookd around for where they teleported to, then saw Von at the hole. eddie knew it was the reason for Hita's air problem, and teleported there, to talk to Von and look at the glowing red thing. "w-what is it?" he asked, looking at it closely.

"Death," Von answered darkly, his eyes still a spooky white color. He had no pupils, they were entirely white. He grabbed Eddie's arm and jumped out of the way as a small earthquake began. He snarled animalistically, loosing his serenity once again.
eddie wa a bit freaked by all of this, and was weirded out by von acting way out of character.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:21 pm
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

"i dont know..." she says, looking up at him. then she says to herself, "you dont seen to have much intrest at the places i go." she said, looking down.

ria shrugged. "well, im kinda out of ideas though..." she said, feeling a bit bad.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:22 pm
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
Mia grabbed Nates hand. Whatever had just happened, had happened quick. " What.. What's going on?" She asked looking up at him confused.
nate looked at Von and eddie, seeing the glowing thing and teh earth quake. just as a reflex, nate carries mia into the tree they were under, to slightly get off the shake ground. but, of course, nate wasnt thinking when he did it, and it was a rather foolish choice. but nate held mia tightly, making sure she doesnt get hurt in anyway on her first day back. "wow, the one day you come back, death comes and haunts us." he said, jokingly, realizing how bad time it was to be joking about death.

Mia wrapped an arm around his neck. " Very exciting day so far, Eh?" She said nodding and watching the ground.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:25 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

ria shrugged. "well, im kinda out of ideas though..." she said, feeling a bit bad.

"really?"  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:29 pm
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

"really?"
ria looked up at him. "yeah..sorry. im a bit..mind blown right now..." ria said appologetically.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:32 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

"really?"
ria looked up at him. "yeah..sorry. im a bit..mind blown right now..." ria said appologetically.

"its ok. and why are you mind blown?"  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:28 am
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk
Von lost his normal calm demeanor and looked Hita over quickly. He cursed under his breath then apologised for it. "Not here!" He hissed. He took Hita in his arms, whom was still gasping for breath, choking and gagging on it. He didn't have time to ask Eddie if he wanted to come, he needed to get Hita somewhere safe then dispose of the source. He teleported her to his dorm and muttered a few spells. She fell into a deep sleep, though he could tell she was having nightmares. He frowned then swept her mind for signs of the source. He got it then teleported there. He looked at the hole that was pulsing red and cursed loudly, not having anyone to apologise to this time. He sat in front of the hole, his eyes turning white while he muttered a few dark spells. This only succeeded in making the light glow brighter and grow out of control. He growled menacingly as he felt a presence sneaking upon him.
eddie was confuse, and lookd around for where they teleported to, then saw Von at the hole. eddie knew it was the reason for Hita's air problem, and teleported there, to talk to Von and look at the glowing red thing. "w-what is it?" he asked, looking at it closely.

"Death," Von answered darkly, his eyes still a spooky white color. He had no pupils, they were entirely white. He grabbed Eddie's arm and jumped out of the way as a small earthquake began. He snarled animalistically, loosing his serenity once again.
eddie wa a bit freaked by all of this, and was weirded out by von acting way out of character.

Von apologised to Eddie for his actions. "But...it has come for Hita, once more. I thought I lost it in Thailand...Apparently not." He growled once more as a small impish demon emerged from the hole. It looked around then cackled evily. Von cursed then apologised, "Eddie, if you aren't comfortable with this situation then I suggest you leave. I am going to have to fight this. Unfortunately on school grounds."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:56 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

Mia wrapped an arm around his neck. " Very exciting day so far, Eh?" She said nodding and watching the ground.
"y-yeah.." he said nervously. he didnt like being in a shaky tree, hanging on for his life.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:58 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk

Von apologised to Eddie for his actions. "But...it has come for Hita, once more. I thought I lost it in Thailand...Apparently not." He growled once more as a small impish demon emerged from the hole. It looked around then cackled evily. Von cursed then apologised, "Eddie, if you aren't comfortable with this situation then I suggest you leave. I am going to have to fight this. Unfortunately on school grounds."
eddie shook his head. "n-no. im fine. i want to help you, in any way i can." he said, looking determined.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:59 pm
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

"really?"

"its ok. and why are you mind blown?"
she looked at him, looking grateful and happy. "im fifteen again!! and this time, for real! not under a spell, or not having to redo it over and over. theres no way to go back to 3 years again! and, i feel smarter too!!" she said, with an excited lok on her face. "this is amazing!!"  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:16 pm
Von sighed quietly then nodded once, "Alright, Eddie. Stand your ground. You've entered the arena, there is no escaping now. If you get cold feet, you might as well kill yourself. You can not forfeit once the fight has started, or you will be killed in the most horrid way imagined." He sighed once more as a bunch of demons of all shapes and sizes emerged from the hole; more like portal. He cracked his knuckles and then his neck then explained why the scenery was changing into that of a hellish place. "Death has caught up to Hita once more. It doesn't like the fact that she escaped and is constantly challenging me to reclaim her. This is like a tournament; we will be fighting multiple demons, and if we survive, It will leave us alone. If we lose, well we'll be dead and so will my sister." He sighed, "I haven't lost yet, but now that you're here, the rules change. I can not assist you, and nor can you me. If you die, the rest of the foes with turn to me. If I defeat them, then Hita and I can go on living...but you will perish. The same goes for me if I die but you defeat them." He shakes his head, "I was hoping you would back out...But I suppose there is no sense in reminiscing in the past now..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:51 pm
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

"y-yeah.." he said nervously. he didnt like being in a shaky tree, hanging on for his life.

Mia studied him for a moment. " Do you want to get down? " She asked him. He didn't seem to be fond of being in the tree at the moment.  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:22 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
Von sighed quietly then nodded once, "Alright, Eddie. Stand your ground. You've entered the arena, there is no escaping now. If you get cold feet, you might as well kill yourself. You can not forfeit once the fight has started, or you will be killed in the most horrid way imagined." He sighed once more as a bunch of demons of all shapes and sizes emerged from the hole; more like portal. He cracked his knuckles and then his neck then explained why the scenery was changing into that of a hellish place. "Death has caught up to Hita once more. It doesn't like the fact that she escaped and is constantly challenging me to reclaim her. This is like a tournament; we will be fighting multiple demons, and if we survive, It will leave us alone. If we lose, well we'll be dead and so will my sister." He sighed, "I haven't lost yet, but now that you're here, the rules change. I can not assist you, and nor can you me. If you die, the rest of the foes with turn to me. If I defeat them, then Hita and I can go on living...but you will perish. The same goes for me if I die but you defeat them." He shakes his head, "I was hoping you would back out...But I suppose there is no sense in reminiscing in the past now..."

eddie looked at Von, taking everything seriousy. this wasnt a little game that if you lot, nothing woul happen. if you lost, you die. he wasnt really expecting it, but since he got himself into it, he wasnt gonna complain to get out. he knows what to d, and he nodded to von for the last time before the little fight fest. eddie stood his ground, and got read for anything to come up to him. he morphed his hands into sharp blades, and became as feirce as he looked.  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1629 1630 1631 1632 1633 1634 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games