Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
~The Bunny Den-come in and cuddle!!~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1629 1630 1631 1632 1633 1634 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KariudoMegami

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 9:46 pm

Oh, Yami, -theoretically speaking, of course- how pissed would you be if I cut my hair in late January?
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 9:47 pm

Eddily
Diana Vulpes
Always good to see Ed feeling well. ^.^

I think Lloxie has been preocupied at another forum.

When aren't I? xp

You've had your little emotional slumps, had a lot of us worried at one point. So, yeah, just happy to see you happy.

Selene Aries

Shadows sweet embrace

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 9:47 pm

KariudoMegami
Oh, Yami, -theoretically speaking, of course- how pissed would you be if I cut my hair in late January?

Umm I would be pissed just a little sadden at the loss of your nice hair.. I like you with long hair. But it's your body you can do what you want. *sounds like a lover* Oh lord...
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 9:48 pm

Diana Vulpes
Eddily
Diana Vulpes
Always good to see Ed feeling well. ^.^

I think Lloxie has been preocupied at another forum.

When aren't I? xp

You've had your little emotional slumps, had a lot of us worried at one point. So, yeah, just happy to see you happy.

Yes, but who hasn't? I'm some degree of happy most of the time.

Eddily

KariudoMegami

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 9:49 pm

Shadows sweet embrace
KariudoMegami

Umm I would be pissed just a little sadden at the loss of your nice hair.. I like you with long hair. But it's your body you can do what you want. *sounds like a lover* Oh lord...
Okay, I won't -theoretically- cut my hair. *falls off of her chair laughing* Oh, and that is something that never happens, right?

Shadows sweet embrace
TheKidiKehT
KariudoMegami
Shadows sweet embrace
Do you guys think I should get Loxie something? He isn't on much, but I think that it would be nice.
If you want to.

@Kidi-
Thanks for reminding me of that song, I havn't listened to it in a while! whee

"That's who I haven't seen here yet. Llox. Oh. And you're welcome Rei. I agree. It's up to you Yami."

I talk to him on hotmail. I think I'll ask him.

"We need to try and see if we can get him to come here more often. Huh Ed?"

TheKidiKehT

Shadows sweet embrace

KariudoMegami
Shadows sweet embrace
KariudoMegami

Okay, I won't -theoretically- cut my hair. rolleyes
Why, did you want to or something?
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 9:50 pm

TheKidiKehT
Shadows sweet embrace
TheKidiKehT
KariudoMegami
Shadows sweet embrace
Do you guys think I should get Loxie something? He isn't on much, but I think that it would be nice.
If you want to.

@Kidi-

"That's who I haven't seen here yet. Llox. Oh. And you're welcome Rei. I agree. It's up to you Yami."

Yeah, he got pretty damn hooked on furgasmic and IRC. xp

Eddily

KariudoMegami

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 9:51 pm

Shadows sweet embrace
KariudoMegami
Shadows sweet embrace
KariudoMegami

Okay, I won't -theoretically- cut my hair. *falls off of her chair laughing* Oh, and that is something that never happens, right?
Mmm, yeah, I was thinking about it. I'm debating 'cause I like it long, but I also like it short. Aaagh. I'm so indecisive. xd
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 9:52 pm

Eddily
TheKidiKehT
Shadows sweet embrace
TheKidiKehT
KariudoMegami
Shadows sweet embrace
If you want to.

@Kidi-

"I was hooked on Furgasmic up until Angel came here. And now I visit Furgasmic just to check my messages and post now and then."

TheKidiKehT

Shadows sweet embrace

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 9:52 pm

KariudoMegami
Shadows sweet embrace
Mmm, yeah, I was thinking about it. I'm debating 'cause I like it long, but I also like it short. Aaagh. I'm so indecisive. xd
Well if you have long hair then I have something to play with while I'm at your house. I like messing with it.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 9:53 pm

TheKidiKehT
Eddily
TheKidiKehT
Shadows sweet embrace
TheKidiKehT

"I was hooked on Furgasmic up until Angel came here. And now I visit Furgasmic just to check my messages and post now and then."

Yeah, I'm back to not really posting again. Don't check it much either. ^^;

Eddily

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 9:54 pm

Man, I haven't seen this place this active in a long time. Normally at work at this time.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 9:54 pm

Shadows sweet embrace
KariudoMegami
Shadows sweet embrace
Well if you have long hair then I have something to play with while I'm at your house. I like messing with it.
Well, you've got a couple feet to play with right now, heh.

KariudoMegami

Shadows sweet embrace

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 9:55 pm

KariudoMegami
Shadows sweet embrace
KariudoMegami
Shadows sweet embrace
Well, you've got a couple feet to play with right now, heh.
I know. whee But I'm thinking about getting mine trimed.
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1629 1630 1631 1632 1633 1634 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games