Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1630 1631 1632 1633 1634 1635 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 1:53 am
Sura Tokaniku
Krissim Klaw
Sura Tokaniku
DoomNeko
Sura Tokaniku
DoomNeko
Krissim Klaw
Sura Tokaniku
burr, my paws are cold. You think from all this. They'd be warm.... hey, get you mind out of the gutter. I ment typing. Pervs ^^
And yet your mind was right down their with us wink

Dunno about his, but mine was. xd

Just gotta love Doom, he's fun. and maybe one day she will be too ^^

I forget if your bi or not, but if your stright, would you be gay, and if you gay, would you be straight? or remine bi ether way?

I'm straight and kinda-maybe-a-little-wee-bit-bi-curious. If I switched sex, I'd end up being lesbo and kinda-maybe-a-little-wee-bit-bi-curious. xd

Yay, there will be a new cutest couple some day. Like I said in that topic. I think Lezbians are so cute ^.^
And women will be one step closer to world domination domokun

Yes, One day the Women will be in power, and make all the sexest pigs bow befor them. HAHA!!!!!

How could they not when they even have people switching from Y to X? Hehe domokun  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 1:53 am
Sura Tokaniku
Krissim Klaw
Sura Tokaniku
DoomNeko
Sura Tokaniku
DoomNeko
Krissim Klaw
Sura Tokaniku
burr, my paws are cold. You think from all this. They'd be warm.... hey, get you mind out of the gutter. I ment typing. Pervs ^^

I forget if your bi or not, but if your stright, would you be gay, and if you gay, would you be straight? or remine bi ether way?

I'm straight and kinda-maybe-a-little-wee-bit-bi-curious. If I switched sex, I'd end up being lesbo and kinda-maybe-a-little-wee-bit-bi-curious. xd

Yay, there will be a new cutest couple some day. Like I said in that topic. I think Lezbians are so cute ^.^
And women will be one step closer to world domination domokun

Yes, One day the Women will be in power, and make all the sexest pigs bow befor them. HAHA!!!!!
Thats the interesting thing about the kingdom of the insect. whee female power domokun  

Krissim Klaw

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 1:55 am
I need to get people to call me mama, or she, and crap. I love that ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 1:56 am
Sura Tokaniku
DoomNeko
BlackWolfPoet
DoomNeko
Sura Tokaniku
DoomNeko
Krissim Klaw
Sura Tokaniku

lol...you appreciate teh chicas, eh? you dont think youd be straight either way?

Oh yeah, girls are always welcome with me =3
As for guys... well I might be more interested as a girl, seeing there'd be a a new hole for receiving which doesn't involve tasting. xd It's not the attraction that's lacking for me, but rather the bed possibilities with guys. sweatdrop

It dosen't hurt long. *Only know from my gay friends* and there is some nice sensations from back there

Back door isn't a problem. sweatdrop
Let's just say I prefered the "down there" tastes of women so far whee  

Sonya Khatsworth

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 1:57 am
DoomNeko
Sura Tokaniku
DoomNeko
BlackWolfPoet
DoomNeko
Sura Tokaniku
DoomNeko
Krissim Klaw
Sura Tokaniku

lol...you appreciate teh chicas, eh? you dont think youd be straight either way?

Oh yeah, girls are always welcome with me =3
As for guys... well I might be more interested as a girl, seeing there'd be a a new hole for receiving which doesn't involve tasting. xd It's not the attraction that's lacking for me, but rather the bed possibilities with guys. sweatdrop

It dosen't hurt long. *Only know from my gay friends* and there is some nice sensations from back there

Back door isn't a problem. sweatdrop

XD I get ya.... ^^;  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 1:59 am
Sura Tokaniku
DoomNeko
[Back door isn't a problem. sweatdrop

XD I get ya.... ^^;
sweatdrop and yet in sexual speech I am yet again lost xp  

Krissim Klaw

Vir-San

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 2:00 am
Good night peoples heart  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 2:01 am
Krissim Klaw
Thats the interesting thing about the kingdom of the insect. whee female power domokun

Actually, the Khatsworth family line is like that. The men are mostly scholars and explorers while the women are great warriors and conquerers. Akhyraelle was taught hwo to wield baldes at the age of 10-12 by her mother whilst Owen learned basic fields of defensive magic with his dad, then later on learned to combine that with basic polearm techniques so he could help his sister after the family manor was burned to the ground in a raid. sweatdrop

Out of both of them, Akhy is much more agressive and dominant, Owen is the sweet guy. [End Fursonas Story]  

Sonya Khatsworth

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 2:02 am
Krissim Klaw
Sura Tokaniku
DoomNeko

XD I get ya.... ^^;

He likes the uniqu part of women, better then. yeah ^^;  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 2:04 am
Sura Tokaniku
Krissim Klaw
Sura Tokaniku
DoomNeko

XD I get ya.... ^^;

Couldn't have said it better myself ^^
Well, without going into detail and barging throughh the Gaia TOS anyways. xp  

Sonya Khatsworth

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 2:05 am
DoomNeko
Sura Tokaniku
Krissim Klaw
Sura Tokaniku
DoomNeko

XD I get ya.... ^^;

we all would love to brake them rules ^.^  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 2:05 am
DoomNeko
Krissim Klaw

Actually, the Khatsworth family line is like that. The men are mostly scholars and explorers while the women are great warriors and conquerers. Akhyraelle was taught hwo to wield baldes at the age of 10-12 by her mother whilst Owen learned basic fields of defensive magic with his dad, then later on learned to combine that with basic polearm techniques so he could help his sister after the family manor was burned to the ground in a raid. sweatdrop

Out of both of them, Akhy is much more agressive and dominant, Owen is the sweet guy. [End Fursonas Story]
xd  

Krissim Klaw

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 2:10 am
Krissim Klaw
DoomNeko
Krissim Klaw

xd

The Moonclaw, both sexes were valued warriors. The women were oftan the better. hehe. My Family was odd (Bit of Sura's fursona there ^^)  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 2:10 am
Sura Tokaniku
DoomNeko
Sura Tokaniku
Krissim Klaw
Sura Tokaniku
DoomNeko

XD I get ya.... ^^;

we all would love to brake them rules ^.^
TOS, never thought about that xp

Though not sure how well that sentence would clear something up. Taken by itself its very abstracted unique part better than yeah...

Though I think I got the jist of the earlier conversation. yep I'm slow xp  

Krissim Klaw

Fuzzfuzzy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 2:12 am
fuzzy wants cuddles in his corner >>; <<;  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1630 1631 1632 1633 1634 1635 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games