Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1631 1632 1633 1634 1635 1636 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:35 pm
Tora looks up to Racy nervosly "h-hey..." she looks back down still petting Kimoray. Kimoray looks up to Racy purring "has Kimoray meet you before?" she asks joyfully examining Racy's body.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:43 pm
red 14 the sniper
Tora looks up to Racy nervosly "h-hey..." she looks back down still petting Kimoray. Kimoray looks up to Racy purring "has Kimoray meet you before?" she asks joyfully examining Racy's body.
racy looks down at he Cat. "u-um..no..i dont think ive ment Kimoray..." she said, sitting down, nxt to her.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:46 pm
Kimoray jumps from tora's lap onto Racys "well Kimoray says hiya" she smiles as Tora continues tolooks down.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:48 pm
red 14 the sniper
Kimoray jumps from tora's lap onto Racys "well Kimoray says hiya" she smiles as Tora continues tolooks down.
racy gently pets Kimoray. "hmhm. Hello Kimoray. Racy says hi too." racy said laughing a bit. then racy looksup at tora. "oh..um..are yu alright?" racy said, looking concerned.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:53 pm
Tora turns around away from racy holding her stomoc. "Tora-chan you shold let someone else know or else Kimoray might have to tell about it" Kimoray replies hopin on to Tora's lap
"please don't" Tora says before she squents in pain and covers her mouth with one hand. she stands up quickly and rushs to a trash can barely making it to it, she throws up in it, her ears low in emberrisment.
Kimory falls on to the ground cutely into a ball "nyaa Tora chan you need to warn Kimoray about that"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:57 pm
negi goes to ria's room and knocks on the door  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:58 pm
red 14 the sniper
Tora turns around away from racy holding her stomoc. "Tora-chan you shold let someone else know or else Kimoray might have to tell about it" Kimoray replies hopin on to Tora's lap
"please don't" Tora says before she squents in pain and covers her mouth with one hand. she stands up quickly and rushs to a trash can barely making it to it, she throws up in it, her ears low in emberrisment.
racy's ears perk up, screeching through er teeth. she quikly get up, rushing to tora, putting a cmforting hand on her back. "tora!! are you okay?! you need me to get you something?!" racy asked, hoping she was alright.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:59 pm
sk8rkool1
ria opens the door, seeing negi. "hello Nii-san." ria said cheerfully.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:05 pm
Tora looks back to racy blushing "n-no..." she pushes herself up some. "racy-senpai..." Tora asks nervously "w-what would you do if i was pregnant?" her ears stay low and her eyes avoid contact with Racy's.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:05 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

"hi Ria-chan"  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:08 pm
red 14 the sniper
Tora looks back to racy blushing "n-no..." she pushes herself up some. "racy-senpai..." Tora asks nervously "w-what would you do if i was pregnant?" her ears stay low and her eyes avoid contact with Racy's.
racy thinks, thnking shes just asking a random question. "well, id go *gasp!* and id congratulate you, and id ask whos the lucky daddy?" racy said, ending with a laugh, thinking tora wasnt serious.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:10 pm
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

"hi Ria-chan"
ria looks around, and pulls Negi ito her dorm. ria sits on her bed, sitting cross-legged. "so, what brings you around?"  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:12 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

"hi Ria-chan"
ria looks around, and pulls Negi ito her dorm. ria sits on her bed, sitting cross-legged. "so, what brings you around?"

"i just wanna hang out" he sits next to her  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:13 pm
"what if...because... i was..." Tora stops talking looking down with her eyes closed feeling ashamed.
Kimoray walks over and finshes the sentace "raped" Tora starts to cry silently holding back her tears.  

Alice the Loving

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:16 pm
red 14 the sniper
"what if...because... i was..." Tora stops talking looking down with her eyes closed feeling ashamed.
Kimoray walks over and finshes the sentace "raped" Tora starts to cry silently holding back her tears.
racy's eyes widen, feeling terrible she laughed at all. "i-...im so sorry tora!!" she hugs tora sorrowfully. "it mut be terrible for you... and im truely sorry.." racy said, trying to comfort her.  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1631 1632 1633 1634 1635 1636 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games