Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1633 1634 1635 1636 1637 1638 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 4:52 pm
Sura Tokaniku
-A Huge exsplotion, heard through out gaia. The smoke fills the forms, and as it clears. All that seen at the heart of it all, is a chared skiger-

Eatable panties, still not ready....... *coughs*
eek eek O.o o.O  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 4:56 pm
Vashyyk
Sura Tokaniku
-A Huge exsplotion, heard through out gaia. The smoke fills the forms, and as it clears. All that seen at the heart of it all, is a chared skiger-

eek eek O.o o.O

*dust off* Hey Vash. I know they probably have em, cause they have Ginny bakinies (That disapear when wet) But mine will be in many flavoers, sure to please all.... but the exsplosive flavore of Wild Berry... is volitile.... *falls over*  

Skuger Moonclaw

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 4:59 pm
Sura Tokaniku
Vashyyk
Sura Tokaniku

eek eek O.o o.O

*dust off* Hey Vash. I know they probably have em, cause they have Ginny bakinies (That disapear when wet) But mine will be in many flavoers, sure to please all.... but the exsplosive flavore of Wild Berry... is volitile.... *falls over*
. . .  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 5:02 pm
Vashyyk
Sura Tokaniku
Vashyyk
Sura Tokaniku

eek eek O.o o.O

. . .

*A fairy flys out of his pocket, and spread's her magic life giving dust over him. His heart contaners start to fill, and he slowly gets up*

Good thing I always keep fairies with me. How are ya Vash?

Skuger Moonclaw

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 5:03 pm
Sura Tokaniku

*A fairy flys out of his pocket, and spread's her magic life giving dust over him. His heart contaners start to fill, and he slowly gets up*

meh, not bad, just got a haircut, and now I'm waiting for dinner b4 I do me hw  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 5:08 pm
Vashyyk
Sura Tokaniku

I'm just sitting online, waiting for a good song to come up on winam, to play my Ocarina to. I need alot of practis on it ^^;  

Skuger Moonclaw

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 5:11 pm
Sura Tokaniku
Vashyyk
Sura Tokaniku

I'm just sitting online, waiting for a good song to come up on winam, to play my Ocarina to. I need alot of practis on it ^^;
heh, I have winamp going, but I'm watching Enterprise currently  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 5:18 pm
Vashyyk
Sura Tokaniku
Vashyyk
Sura Tokaniku

heh, I have winamp going, but I'm watching Enterprise currently

cool. I'm probly gonna start working on some art, have like three pictures I need to finish baddly  

Skuger Moonclaw

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 5:21 pm
Sura Tokaniku

cool. I'm probly gonna start working on some art, have like three pictures I need to finish baddly
hf  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 5:58 pm
*scampers in and hops into his hammock, then flops and flicks his tail* Doodeedoo.... anyone here?  

Lloxie

Eddily

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 5:59 pm
*raises paw*  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 5:59 pm
Lloxie
*scampers in and hops into his hammock, then flops and flicks his tail* Doodeedoo.... anyone here?
no this is just a holographic image  

Vashyyk

Lloxie

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 6:03 pm
Eddily
*raises paw*

Hiyo Eddily. <^^>  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 6:03 pm
Lloxie
Eddily
*raises paw*

Hiyo Eddily. <^^>

HIYO!  

Eddily

Lloxie

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 6:04 pm
Vashyyk
Lloxie
no this is just a holographic image

Oooo, neat.... *throws a sparkly ball of glitter and whatnot towards him to see if it goes through him*  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1633 1634 1635 1636 1637 1638 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games