Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1633 1634 1635 1636 1637 1638 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 1:48 pm

I'm watching this Star Trek episode, and Picard's there cowtowing to damn near everything the Ferengi are demanding of him.
Its disenheartening, but thats what happens when you give comand of a starship to a bald Frenchman.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 1:49 pm

Nelowulf
NickCpointless
let americans hate canada most of the world hates america anyway so you guys have to hate someone

that's what guatemala is for...

I was going to say France, but meh to each his own.

Johnny Malone
Crew

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 1:51 pm

Cale Darksun
I'm watching this Star Trek episode, and Picard's there cowtowing to damn near everything the Ferengi are demanding of him.
Its disenheartening, but thats what happens when you give comand of a starship to a bald Frenchman.

At least Picard's been through time and space.

The only thing Kirk did that was somewhat interesting was Blow up God.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 1:53 pm

Johnny Malone
Nelowulf
NickCpointless
let americans hate canada most of the world hates america anyway so you guys have to hate someone

Oh my cutting down the French now. rofl France is good for something. *Sits back in chair & thinks on this.* Um....Well it has.....The French are good for..... sweatdrop Crud I got nothing here. Guess you're right France sucks. mrgreen

Rokk Krinn

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 1:56 pm

Nelowulf
Cale Darksun

Kirk's traveled through time.

But it seems to me Riker's a tougher SOB than Picard.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 1:57 pm

Riker is the man!

Johnny Malone
Crew

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 1:58 pm

Cale Darksun
Nelowulf
Cale Darksun

Yea, but kirk didn't rewrite history.

Plus, Kirk couldn't fight very well. Picard knocked people out in a single punch. Kirk took forever just to end with a stalemate with a girl who didn't know how to fight.

Not to mention, Data was far cooler than spock.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 2:00 pm

Data or Worf. Those are some tough sons of guns.

Rokk Krinn

Sol Walker
Crew

Red_Ronin
Johnny Malone
Nelowulf
NickCpointless

Oh my cutting down the French now. rofl France is good for something. *Sits back in chair & thinks on this.* Um....Well it has.....The French are good for..... sweatdrop Crud I got nothing here. Guess you're right France sucks. mrgreen

Screw you.
The French gave us the means and the man to throw off Britain's chains: La Fayette.

Nelowulf
Cale Darksun
Nelowulf
Cale Darksun

Plus, Kirk couldn't fight very well. Picard knocked people out in a single punch. Kirk took forever just to end with a stalemate with a girl who didn't know how to fight.

You may insult Kirk, but no one and I mean no one disses the Spock! scream

Johnny Malone
Crew

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 2:01 pm

Nelowulf
Cale Darksun
Nelowulf
Cale Darksun

I dunno...Seeing Data struggle in a Chinese finger trap doesnt convince me he's all that much cooler.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 2:01 pm

Cale Darksun
Red_Ronin
Johnny Malone
Nelowulf
NickCpointless

Screw you.
The French gave us the means and the man to throw off Britain's chains: La Fayette.

La Fayette was good, and my favorite author is French, Dumas. I just don't like modern French society.

Johnny Malone
Crew

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 2:02 pm

Johnny Malone
Nelowulf
Cale Darksun
Nelowulf
Cale Darksun

Settle down, Abraham Kanuck.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 2:03 pm

Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone
Nelowulf
Cale Darksun
Nelowulf
Cale Darksun

Settle down, Abraham Kanuck.

I'm sorry it's just that Spock is very dear to me. I get upset when people say that Data was better than him.

Johnny Malone
Crew

NickCpointless

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 2:05 pm

i find picard more of a don figure than kirk someone pisses him off he just sends worf or wriker in to kick their a**
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1633 1634 1635 1636 1637 1638 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games