Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1634 1635 1636 1637 1638 1639 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:28 pm
red 14 the sniper
Tora blenks a few times catching up to what just happened. "y-your wealcome" she replies emmberresed. she rembers Racy being able to read minds "h-hey Racy Senpai..."
"yes?" racy said, looking at Tora after taking another kind glnace to Kimoray.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:29 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

"wow ria you look like your having alot of fun. oh yeah im sorry to say i dont wanna be your big brother any id rather be something else"
ria slows down, and turns to fly over to Negi. then she just hovers over him. "yeah? what do you want to be then?" she says innocently, as always.

"i dont know. do you think you know?"
ria thinks, tilting her head and putting a finger to her bottom lip. she looekd cute when she did that. "um..my....?" then she takes a short gasp, getting an idea that made her blush. "...my..boyfriend?" she whispered nervously, hoping she wasnt wrong. if she was that would be very embarassing.

"maybe"
she blushed even more. that meant a yes or a no. that means she could be wrong, which was embarrasing, and if it was a yes, that would just make her blush alot. then she though about Adiran. she hasnt seen him since tha day negi and hr went to the movies. she was confused, still not knowing if he was saying yes or no. "cmon, tell me, am i right?" she said, putting her hands on her hips, leaning foreward, looking more determined.

"why should i?"  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:37 pm
angel_eyes200
red 14 the sniper
Tora blenks a few times catching up to what just happened. "y-your wealcome" she replies emmberresed. she rembers Racy being able to read minds "h-hey Racy Senpai..."

Kimoray turns back into a cat in a witch hat and jumps onto Tora's lap and curls up. Tora looks to Kimoray petting her "c-could you help me rember w-what happened that night?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:44 pm
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

ria thinks, tilting her head and putting a finger to her bottom lip. she looekd cute when she did that. "um..my....?" then she takes a short gasp, getting an idea that made her blush. "...my..boyfriend?" she whispered nervously, hoping she wasnt wrong. if she was that would be very embarassing.

"maybe"
she blushed even more. that meant a yes or a no. that means she could be wrong, which was embarrasing, and if it was a yes, that would just make her blush alot. then she though about Adiran. she hasnt seen him since tha day negi and hr went to the movies. she was confused, still not knowing if he was saying yes or no. "cmon, tell me, am i right?" she said, putting her hands on her hips, leaning foreward, looking more determined.

"why should i?"
she looked at him, trying to look serious. but she wasnt good at that, and a smile wasplaying at the ends of her mouth. she wanted to laugh, because she knew she couldnt look serious, but she tried anyways. she crossed her arms, trying to help it.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:48 pm
red 14 the sniper
angel_eyes200
red 14 the sniper

Kimoray turns back into a cat in a witch hat and jumps onto Tora's lap and curls up. Tora looks to Kimoray petting her "c-could you help me rember w-what happened that night?"
"um..ill try..." racy said, turning into a spirit form, hopping into Tora's mind. she floated around in her mind, unlocking memories from that night to help Tora remeber.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:51 pm
That Nights Memmories are surronded by dark energy that glows black and red; they give off the energy only a god could have. that same energy appers near Tora's child hood too only weaker but more spred out.  

Alice the Loving

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:52 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

"maybe"

"why should i?"
she looked at him, trying to look serious. but she wasnt good at that, and a smile wasplaying at the ends of her mouth. she wanted to laugh, because she knew she couldnt look serious, but she tried anyways. she crossed her arms, trying to help it.

"fine its a yes we are only 2 years apart now"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:58 pm
red 14 the sniper
That Nights Memmories are surronded by dark energy that glows black and red; they give off the energy only a god could have. that same energy appers near Tora's child hood too only weaker but more spred out.
racy fears that kid of energy, going back ito her body, and shaking her head fearfuly. "i-im sorry tora. a dark energy was surrounding that memory. so was your childhood." racy said nervously, feeling bad she couldnt help.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:00 pm
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

"maybe"

"why should i?"

ria blushes again, but she knew she was gonna blush either way. she unfold her arms, letting them dangle down. "y-yeah..i know that..." she said, commenting on the age difference. she didnt know wha to say to him, not knowig if she wanted him too. she was mentally and physically 15 again, but she still felt the same, acted the same, and she still was the same ria. she didnt have that much experiencewhen it came to relationships, so she didnt know what to say.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:03 pm
Tora looks down for amoment then looks up to racy "it's okay Racy-senpai you tried your best, thats all i can ask"  

Alice the Loving

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:04 pm
red 14 the sniper
Tora looks down for amoment then looks up to racy "it's okay Racy-senpai you tried your best, thats all i can ask"
racy nods. "c-can i try again?" racy asked for her permission aain. she wanted to try harder.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:04 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

"maybe"

"why should i?"

ria blushes again, but she knew she was gonna blush either way. she unfold her arms, letting them dangle down. "y-yeah..i know that..." she said, commenting on the age difference. she didnt know wha to say to him, not knowig if she wanted him too. she was mentally and physically 15 again, but she still felt the same, acted the same, and she still was the same ria. she didnt have that much experiencewhen it came to relationships, so she didnt know what to say.

"so uhm ok. well im going to take a nap ok? he fly into the top of a tree"  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:08 pm
angel_eyes200
red 14 the sniper
racy nods. "c-can i try again?" racy asked for her permission aain. she wanted to try harder.

Tora nods "yeah...but" she looks her in the eyes "take the easier on first"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:09 pm
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

"why should i?"

ria let him be for now. she had to think.
((g2g soon))  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:11 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

"why should i?"

ria let him be for now. she had to think.
((g2g soon))

he layed in the tree and predded to nap  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1634 1635 1636 1637 1638 1639 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games