Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1636 1637 1638 1639 1640 1641 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MellyBean

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 6:54 pm
Axel ShadowMoon
MellyBean
Axel ShadowMoon
*blinks* Bad day?

Yeah. I just wish time could hurry up so I can move out and get away from this s**t head of a father.
*offers a baseball bat and a hug* I know the feeling. My step father is an a*****e.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 6:54 pm
Axel ShadowMoon
MellyBean
Axel ShadowMoon
*blinks* Bad day?

Yeah. I just wish time could hurry up so I can move out and get away from this s**t head of a father.

Nawwr.... dad troubles eh? Meh.... parents are all evull.... >_<;  

Lloxie

Voidemortis

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 6:59 pm
MellyBean
Axel ShadowMoon
MellyBean
Axel ShadowMoon
*blinks* Bad day?

*offers a baseball bat and a hug* I know the feeling. My step father is an a*****e.

Thanks. Almost every father I know aren't very nice. Almost all the time the mothers are good and most fathers are bad. Most of the times I just want to make my dad suffer like how he made me suffer when I was a kid. Every time he hit me he threatened that he'll kick me out of home if I tell mum about it. stressed If only it wasn't for the law I'd disable every limb and torture him to death. evil I'd also want to stand up for everyone else who suffers the same thing. One of my friends always get bashed up by his dad and I really want to be there for him but I can't. As much as I want to be there for every other kid too. Nothing I can do but move on with my life and hopefully get the chance to move out soon. Would be great if my mate moved here and I could move into a house with him. I'd finally get my space. smile  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 7:01 pm
Lloxie
Axel ShadowMoon
MellyBean
Axel ShadowMoon
*blinks* Bad day?

From almost everyone I know their parents are nasty. sweatdrop  

Voidemortis

Lloxie

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 7:02 pm
Axel ShadowMoon
MellyBean
Axel ShadowMoon
MellyBean
Axel ShadowMoon
*blinks* Bad day?

Thanks. Almost every father I know aren't very nice. Almost all the time the mothers are good and most fathers are bad. Most of the times I just want to make my dad suffer like how he made me suffer when I was a kid. Every time he hit me he threatened that he'll kick me out of home if I tell mum about it. stressed If only it wasn't for the law I'd disable every limb and torture him to death. evil I'd also want to stand up for everyone else who suffers the same thing. One of my friends always get bashed up by his dad and I really want to be there for him but I can't. As much as I want to be there for every other kid too. Nothing I can do but move on with my life and hopefully get the chance to move out soon. Would be great if my mate moved here and I could move into a house with him. I'd finally get my space. smile

Nawwwr.... *huggles and pets* Yeah.... most alll dad's are real assholes, I've found. >.o  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 7:03 pm
Lloxie
Axel ShadowMoon
MellyBean
Axel ShadowMoon
*blinks* Bad day?

not all parents are evil, i love my parents... althought i don't think that helps... sweatdrop sweatdrop  

Vashyyk

Voidemortis

Lloxie
Axel ShadowMoon
MellyBean
Axel ShadowMoon
MellyBean
Axel ShadowMoon
*blinks* Bad day?

Nawwwr.... *huggles and pets* Yeah.... most alll dad's are real assholes, I've found. >.o

If I ever become a father no way would I treat my children like that.  
Lloxie

My real dads not, but then again I never really spend time with him. All he talks about is AA, and when I was younger he used to spoil me cause I only used to see him over the summer.  

MellyBean

Lloxie

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 7:06 pm
Yeah, I s'pose technically there are -some- good parents out there. But they seem to be in the minority, unfortunately.... x_o;  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 7:08 pm
Lloxie
Yeah, I s'pose technically there are -some- good parents out there. But they seem to be in the minority, unfortunately.... x_o;
How true that is.. I see alot of them working in daycare *sighs*  

MellyBean

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 7:09 pm
My flks are ok. I hardly have to do crap aroun here, and stuff. But we have very differn't views. They both dislike gays, and have thoughts on furs. A bit againce the fact my sister dates like only black men. (white she is)

Parents suck in differn't ways. Epecally when mom bitches that I want to do something complet unharmfull. Yet the fact I've never done drugs or drink, or bad stuff, seems to slip her mind. Like small things I want to do, are like big things I never would.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 7:12 pm
Sura Tokaniku
My flks are ok. I hardly have to do crap aroun here, and stuff. But we have very differn't views. They both dislike gays, and have thoughts on furs. A bit againce the fact my sister dates like only black men. (white she is)

Parents suck in differn't ways. Epecally when mom bitches that I want to do something complet unharmfull. Yet the fact I've never done drugs or drink, or bad stuff, seems to slip her mind. Like small things I want to do, are like big things I never would.

Both of my parents are against gays. sweatdrop I can't really see what's so bad about gays. Not like they're dangerous. whee (Or maybe in other ways, hint hint) wink

One thing my dad really hates are transgenders. sweatdrop Shame really.  

Voidemortis

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 7:16 pm
Axel ShadowMoon
Sura Tokaniku

Both of my parents are against gays. sweatdrop I can't really see what's so bad about gays. Not like they're dangerous. whee (Or maybe in other ways, hint hint) wink

I'm not sure if my parents are against gays or just don't care, I know my mom doesn't have a prob with them, but I'm not sure about my dad, not that I have to worry myself being straight.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 7:18 pm
Axel ShadowMoon
Sura Tokaniku

The hole heatred to gays, or tranies pisses me off. What the hell do people think they are? Neo Nazi's? What did they ever do? help keep the verging population down? take in kids that might not get homes?

And whats the big deal with two guys or girl kissing? It's still a set of lips, exspressing their owner's feelings.

I could go on for hours about how the targets of biggotry, are so wrongly attacked, but I think I'll spair you all of my going's ons

Skuger Moonclaw

Lloxie

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 7:19 pm
Parents, especially dads, seem to be some of the most homophobic people in the world. Around here, you'd be disowned if you even showed the slightest hint of being even bi. Cus they like to make up complete BS about things that 'make you gay', like just wearing pink, being even slightly sensitive, even just not liking sports in some cases. >_<  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1636 1637 1638 1639 1640 1641 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games