Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1636 1637 1638 1639 1640 1641 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lemondragon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 1:13 am

Sura Tokaniku
Lemondragon
Sura Tokaniku
Lemondragon
Sura Tokaniku
Bye fuzzy one....

alone with a women.... I'm scared o.o
why? *tries to look innocent* I'm not going to do anything to you xp *points at her sig*

yeah, but I don't cuddle lasses. ^^; not gonna turn into an animal liek in Fruits Basket.

Can talk about cute guys, or..... something.....

Play any games?

Mostly Zelda, or anything that has Link. Do play some Metroid, and Mario. But I'm not a big gamer.

online comics? I read Sabina
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 1:16 am

Lemondragon

Sabrina Online, BDK, Better Days, Suberban Jungal, Altermeta. A few of them, there are more, but I lost there links when I got the new computer.

Skuger Moonclaw

Lemondragon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 1:23 am

Sura Tokaniku
Lemondragon

Sabrina Online, BDK, Better Days, Suberban Jungal, Altermeta. A few of them, there are more, but I lost there links when I got the new computer.

that sucks. I have loads on my list... though every time I prune away the inactive comics I replace them with three more sweatdrop
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 1:26 am

Lemondragon
Sura Tokaniku
Lemondragon

that sucks. I have loads on my list... though every time I prune away the inactive comics I replace them with three more sweatdrop

I just for get about them, and have a moth + X worth of strips to read

Skuger Moonclaw

Lemondragon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 1:28 am

Sura Tokaniku
Lemondragon
Sura Tokaniku
Lemondragon

I do that when I find one of the comics I took off my list and discover that they've been updating while I wasn't looking
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 1:38 am

Lemondragon
Sura Tokaniku
Lemondragon
Sura Tokaniku
Lemondragon

I do that when I find one of the comics I took off my list and discover that they've been updating while I wasn't looking

I have two comics I'll never see updates for. And they are two of my favs. Buster Wild, Weer Wolf. Funny story of a homaphob, who becomes a gay were wolf at night. And Good Cheese, a story about some kids at high scool. Weer Wolf is funyn as hek, and good Cheese is really well done. But The Weer one stopped having new strips in 02, and Good Cheese is on this site that you have to pay to be a member, and onlt members can see the new issues.

I'm broke, and have little to no intrest to pay for just one comic. (Well, unless it's a real store comic) I think Online comics who started out as free, should stay free, not get like 40 parts in, and then move, and revamp all the old parts, and only let free 5 parts crying

Skuger Moonclaw

Lemondragon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 1:43 am

Sura Tokaniku
I have two comics I'll never see updates for. And they are two of my favs. Buster Wild, Weer Wolf. Funny story of a homaphob, who becomes a gay were wolf at night. And Good Cheese, a story about some kids at high scool. Weer Wolf is funyn as hek, and good Cheese is really well done. But The Weer one stopped having new strips in 02, and Good Cheese is on this site that you have to pay to be a member, and onlt members can see the new issues.

I'm broke, and have little to no intrest to pay for just one comic. (Well, unless it's a real store comic) I think Online comics who started out as free, should stay free, not get like 40 parts in, and then move, and revamp all the old parts, and only let free 5 parts crying
I agree. I hate it when free comics suddently decide that they're too good to be just free anymore... that just puts me off to think that they have such a low oppinion of the fans that supported them when they were 'small and crappy'
do you have a link for the Weer wolf one? sounds interesting
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 1:47 am

Lemondragon
Sura Tokaniku

I agree. I hate it when free comics suddently decide that they're too good to be just free anymore... that just puts me off to think that they have such a low oppinion of the fans that supported them when they were 'small and crappy'

http://www.furnation.com/busterwilde/index.html

That thing just cracks me up. XD

I have a crapy comic on ym site, but I have such a low opinon on it, I'd never make it pay. I plan to work on a high class actuall full 25 or so monthly comic. But the way I am, I dount I'd ever get it done ^^;

Skuger Moonclaw

Lemondragon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 1:49 am

Sura Tokaniku
Lemondragon
Sura Tokaniku

I have a crapy comic on ym site, but I have such a low opinon on it, I'd never make it pay. I plan to work on a high class actuall full 25 or so monthly comic. But the way I am, I dount I'd ever get it done ^^;

Thats cool xd I have an online comic too... only update once a week though.
I'll show you mine if you show me yours? xp
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 1:56 am

Lemondragon
Sura Tokaniku
Lemondragon
Sura Tokaniku

Thats cool xd I have an online comic too... only update once a week though.
I'll show you mine if you show me yours? xp

I update mine, when ever I have something ^^;

comic

Skuger Moonclaw

Lemondragon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 2:04 am

Sura Tokaniku
I update mine, when ever I have something ^^;

comic
Mine
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 2:12 am

yay i am back domokun

Fuzzfuzzy

Fuzzfuzzy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 2:15 am

fuzzy dont have a comic gonk
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 2:17 am

furry wolf

*pouncehuggles Fuzzy* xd

Lemondragon

Fuzzfuzzy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 2:18 am

Lemondragon
furry wolf

*pouncehuggles Fuzzy* xd
*huggles back* 3nodding greetings mother
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1636 1637 1638 1639 1640 1641 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games