Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1637 1638 1639 1640 1641 1642 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:58 pm
Yuki nodded almost in tears. "Y-yeah, oh shun its terrible... Im having twins but theres something wrong with one of them." A tear slid down her cheek and onto the pillow as she still layed there. She waited for the nurse to return so she could find out what was wrong.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:03 pm
"What?! But how?" Shun said as he went to the bedside and looked at Yuki. "Don't cry Yuki...Maybe it's nothing wrong. Maybe the other baby is just weaker but will still be fine." Shun said in reassurance.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:06 pm
Yuki shook her head, no. "Did you see the nurse run down the hall? She was panicing because of my babies, I want to know whats wrong with my child." She whiped her eyes and looked down at her gel covered tummy sadly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:09 pm
Shun frowned and sighed as he touched her tunny lightly. "I really..want to believe nothing is wrong Yuki..." He said before smiling sadly. "I really do."  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:10 pm
The nurse returns with a heart doctor. " in here sir, its one of the babies inside her"
The doctor walks in rubbing the back of his neck "alright let's see the child's heart"
"yes sir" the nurse replies putting the ultra sound on the spot where the heart was seen.
"intrseting..." he says looking at the little heart on the monitor.
"what is it doctor?" the nurse asks quickly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:19 pm
Shun turned his head when he saw the nurse and doctor come in and stayed still as they did looked at the ultra sound. When the doctor said interesting, he spoke up. "Is there something wrong with my friend's babies?"  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:19 pm
Yuki waited with anticipation glancing from Shun, to the doctor, to the nurse and to the screen over and over. She needed to know what was wrong with her baby and she needed to know as soon as possible.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:32 pm
"nurse did you tell her she has a daughter and a son inside her and that the daughter's heart is beating faster before you went and got me?" The Doctor asks taping the screen.
"no doctor, i thought you should see before i said anything" the nurse answers.
"well this is nothing new, one is stronger then the other again and this time it does relate to the heart" the doctor smakes the nurse in the back of the head "getting me worked up for nothin, go check on the other patiants." the nurse complies.  

Alice the Loving

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:38 pm
"So there is nothing wrong with the baby?" Shun said in a hoepful voice as he lookd at Yuki then back to the doctor.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:40 pm
Yuki was so relived and happy that she was having shiro and a baby girl. So what if the girl was a little weaker she would get stronger soon. She smiled a shun, tears of relife and joy falling from her eyes.  

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:44 pm
The doctor looks to them both "she's a vampire while the boy is a neko half breed" he points to the girls heart with his pen "but the big thing is your new daughter only has half a heart, if she becomes to excited after being born she will die along with after being born if she lives she will be heavily medicated to slow down her heart but try and make it stonger too"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:50 pm
"Oh I see then. So, if Yuki gets excited, will that effect the baby at all?"  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:56 pm
Yuki looked at the doctor stressed again. "W-w-what? Oh no no uh damn it, this is horrible." She took a paper towl and whiped the gel away. She sat up tears runing down her cheek, this baby girl was very weak hearted and could die.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:03 pm
"you will need becareful with this one" the doctor looks to the charts on her intake of blood and how long she has been here "if the girl stops the medication on her own she will need more blood then any other vampire out there not like her"  

Alice the Loving

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:10 pm
"More blood...? That won't be easy...plus with a weak heart..." Shun stated as he started to bite his thumb nail, thinking and also tryign to calm down.  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1637 1638 1639 1640 1641 1642 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games