Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1637 1638 1639 1640 1641 1642 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 3:27 pm

Nelowulf
The closest thing I have to a love life.

I still technically consider it a friendship, but many people still consider our friendship way too deep. I would think it more like brother/sister kinda relationship, but eh.

Something I don't talk about very often. Mostly because I hate bringing in my life on something like this. And I tend to get hypocritic when it comes to the subject. I don't believe in talking about love lifes to others, since it gets annoying to listen to others, yet for me to describe such things, no matter who fun, to me seems a direct violation.

Now, can we get off the subject and back to taunting Des about him giving us so much ammuntion due to poor choice of expression?

Its true. Hearing others ideas or mindings about Love and the such gets extermely annoying.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 3:27 pm

Des Voh
NickCpointless
des seems gay to me

I'm straight. But not afriad to so emotion.

I'm not the manlist guy around. But I have what girls like.
really maybe i am the only gay in the guild

NickCpointless

Kaze-Kage Daisuko

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 3:28 pm

AHHH, I just love tide fued against people, don't call Ves gay, if he was he wouldn't have been on his computer as pale as winter, he would be at the tanning salon and then after that going to the gay straight allaince club. xd Don't worry Ves, I think your straight.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 3:28 pm

NickCpointless
Des Voh
NickCpointless
des seems gay to me

I'm straight. But not afriad to so emotion.

I'm not the manlist guy around. But I have what girls like.
really maybe i am the only gay in the guild
Your gay?

Gay people make some of the most interesting people in the world.

Anyway. I support you.

"Love is Love" as I say.

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 3:29 pm

Ves?
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 3:30 pm

Vote peoples!

Go to the thread and fill out the ballot!

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 3:30 pm

Kaze-Kage Daisuko
AHHH, I just love tide fued against people, don't call Ves gay, if he was he wouldn't have been on his computer as pale as winter, he would be at the tanning salon and then after that going to the gay straight allaince club. xd Don't worry Ves, I think your straight.

OI!

Don't beef on that club.

Those are the coolest kinds of people on this earth.

Also next to people you meet at Cons, the friendliest.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 3:32 pm

Sure...I offically changed my mind, my girlfriend hangs out with all those kids, and god do they vary! It's either thay are the most flaming fruit cakes ever, or some emo annoying bi kids, so I tend to avoid that crowd. They can get really annoying about there constant opinions on their poitical belifs. So if you like them, thenyou have GOT to be gay!

Kaze-Kage Daisuko

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 3:33 pm

Missing nin Itachi
Ves?

Thats what I was thinking.

Anyway. Enter the ranodm person who notices the most stupid thing within this whole group.

And why is that when it comes to Gay vs. Straight conversation, people suddenly chime in?
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 3:34 pm

Kaze-Kage Daisuko
Sure...I offically changed my mind, my girlfriend hangs out with all those kids, and god do they vary! It's either thay are the most flaming fruit cakes ever, or some emo annoying bi kids, so I tend to avoid that crowd. They can get really annoying about there constant opinions on their poitical belifs. So if you like them, thenyou have GOT to be gay!

Emos......*Shivers*

Those who choose to be Bi or Gay cause they are follwoing the stupidest trend to come out of the human mind......

Also the ones i know are more of the Art-enclined folk. The ones you speak of are people I tend to shy from.

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 3:36 pm

Des Voh
Missing nin Itachi
Ves?

Anyway. Enter the ranodm person who notices the most stupid thing within this whole group.

And why is that when it comes to Gay vs. Straight conversation, people suddenly chime in?

Yep that's me! wink
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 3:37 pm

Des Voh
Missing nin Itachi
Ves?

Because the true gays and true straights don't want those images in their heads.

And because when one gay starts talking about the love life, it seems plenty more chime in and dominate conversation for vast periods of time.

I chime in because I don't talk about being straight, I don't see why any sexual interest, in any sense of the word, should be public knowledge. You see how little I discuss the subject. I think it should be more personal than it is. Yet plenty on both sides go into extraneous detail to describe what they do.

And to me, Its just really irritating listening to it, since I see enough of it during the day anyhow..

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

NickCpointless

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 3:39 pm

its harder to tell who gay and who straight with the whole metrosexual thing hay des maybe your metro
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 3:39 pm

Anyway. Its ben fun but I've got reading to do, and others to talk to.

Seeya all later then.

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 3:40 pm

NickCpointless
its harder to tell who gay and who straight with the whole metrosexual thing hay des maybe your metro

I know I am. I care about my appearence alot. Just not to extermes.
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1637 1638 1639 1640 1641 1642 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games