Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
The Hugarashi Highschool: #1 [the begining] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 204 205 206 207 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:59 pm
.............. stressed ok this little charade has gone on long enough *spots Kari, foolows kari then grabbes kari into an alley with his throat in my hands* now talk u furball where is Sora........... and don't lie to me i'm in no mood to take any s**t from anyone  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:29 am
Shiroi appeared infront of Sora/Hikari. She held her sword up to the girl's throat."Don't mess with me..."She said dangerously.  

Blind Anbu

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:56 am
((Oh.... I was only talking about the people who lived through a battle with me.... But Ada was being a pain, and if I told her that she mentioned a male name, she might mention yours. Besides, we're from two different clans....))
Sora: *Looks at Shiroi's blade thoughtfully before silently activating chakra throughout her entire body* Hikaru, can you meet me later on? You too Shoru..... *Turns to Ryoku* Please let go of my cat, she's delusional enough as is already....
*Transforms back into normal form, but slips mask on before she finishes her face* Good job Shiroi.... but.... *Performs Rotation, sending Shiroi and Ryoku flying backwards* I'm better than that too.....  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:42 am
Shiroi hit the ground with a thud. She grimaced as she propped herself up on her elbows."Damn..The byakugan..."  

Blind Anbu

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:46 am
*Sora smiles behind her mask* Of course.... I have a byakugan... and, you're right in range... so....
8 trigram, 132 palms! *Presses chakra points all over Shiroi's body*
Now.... I think it's your turn Ryoku.... *makes a few handsigns* Shikyo Senbon, Raining needles of death. *Millions of needles fly at Ryoku, but only one hits him*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:11 pm
Shiroi skidded back from the blows but didn't fall. Her vision blurred and she coughed up blood. Shiroi fell to her knees."That was such a ********' cheap shot..."She mumbled. Blood dripped from her lips and her appearance slowly morphed into her real form.  

Blind Anbu

emopanda32412

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:42 pm
*sam appears infront of ryoku spreading out her arms. she nearly falls over put maintains her balance* u'll have to kill me if u wanna get to ryoku-san. cause i wont let u touch him!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:45 pm
Raiku tackled Sora. She then jumped back and fire covered her arms and hands in the shape of claws. "Sam get Ryoku and Shiroi out of here I'll hold her off..."She said.  

Blind Anbu

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:07 pm
no............ *walks to sora and activates akumagan* cuz if ur who i think u are then i'll step into the fight  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:11 pm
Raiku stepped back the fire around her arms still flaring.

Shiroi managed to stand back up. Stop it! You promised ryoku that you woulnd't lose control even if your life is in danger.Shiroi clenched her teeth and the various morphing stopped. "Ryoku..."Kick her a**!"She said.  

Blind Anbu

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:14 pm
*turns to Shiori and nodds*........... now shall we dance sora  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:15 pm
*creats a barrier around her and sora* no ryoku....i-i cant let u get hurt not again.  

emopanda32412

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:33 pm
.......... *creates a poer surge that shatters her barrier* u have no idea what i'm really capable of *looks at sam with a face that spells killing intent*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:57 pm
*Smiles* Hmph... so, you really do mean to kill me... Fine. Do what you want. But I'm warning you. You won't get to figure out who I am. Besides, all types of dojutsu don't work on me... So try all you want mundane, it's not going to work if you want Sora.
*Real Sora steps out from behind a pillar, awaken by her name. Stares alarmingly at Ryoku* OMG!!!! It's Ryoku-san!!! It's been sooooo long! *Runs up and hugs Ryoku, then spots Shiroi* OMG! It's you too!!! *While everyone is in shock, Sora disappears and then reappears back in Hikaru's room*
Hikaru: Nice of you to drop by. Did you kill them?
Sora: No, I didn't. They were too strong. Besides, Deidara told me not to kill anybody anymore. It might awake Ookashi.  

iTammie-chan

emopanda32412

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:37 am
*falls to knees holding her head* damn it......  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 204 205 206 207 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games