Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Old memories
the old incubator Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arcticfawx

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:20 pm
Yay! I have new gold! biggrin Super excited 3nodding
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Adds please?
[url=http://dragcave.net/viewdragon/OMuz][img]http://dragcave.net/image/OMuz.gif[/img][/url]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Spare a click for my dragons?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:22 pm
Arcticfawx
Yay! I have new gold! biggrin Super excited 3nodding

Adds please?
[url=http://dragcave.net/viewdragon/OMuz][img]http://dragcave.net/image/OMuz.gif[/img][/url]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Spare a click for my dragons?

*claps*
Horay!  

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:49 am
Infirmary update ... as much as the Cave will allow for now...

EDITED: Monday, August 11, at 8:30 a.m. -

~ ~ ~ Dragon walking. These babies and eggs need to grow up or hatch. Please click them and thanks! ~ ~ ~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:04 am
that was strange. first there were to orange hatchlings and now one is a vine...
nevermind.  

Safire

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Kayariy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:34 am
..... will start walking when the dragon cave is back up. long list this time.....  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:39 pm
only eight eggs left.  

Safire

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Arcanasylvana

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:05 pm
Not sure if this is going to work, but one of the babies I had to abandon is not being taken care of. Grabbed the code. Whoever has them needs to get to work. I grabbed the codes.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:35 pm
now dragon walking:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Kayariy

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:51 pm
Arcanasylvana
Not sure if this is going to work, but one of the babies I had to abandon is not being taken care of. Grabbed the code. Whoever has them needs to get to work. I grabbed the codes.

Have put them with your group as "surrogate eggs." Thanks, Arca! biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:53 pm
Kayariy
now dragon walking:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Clicks all around for your group, Kaya! 3nodding biggrin  

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:56 pm
Back from Athens and final move-in complete! My son starts orientation tomorrow and his apartment is all set-up. One less worry for all of us.

TERRIFIC JOB, DRAGON WALKERS!!!
WOO HOO!!!
Look at all those healthy babies and adults!!!
xd

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:52 pm
friend got eggs.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

lol, this makes five friends mooching off me to get their eggs viewed  

Kayariy

OddBird

Invisible Gaian

20,775 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:18 pm
I just wanted to post and say that I -*REALLY*- like the setup on the first page of this Incubator thread.

It's a lot easier to just find my name and check to see if I've posted my eggs here than to go mousing-over each egg on a page to see if I've posted them all. biggrin

Props to you, Wisp, for running an awesome Incubator.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:31 pm
Real Men Fish Naked
I just wanted to post and say that I -*REALLY*- like the setup on the first page of this Incubator thread.

It's a lot easier to just find my name and check to see if I've posted my eggs here than to go mousing-over each egg on a page to see if I've posted them all. biggrin

Props to you, Wisp, for running an awesome Incubator.

3nodding
She does much work to keep all our babies healthy. She, and the rest of us, even check scrolls and get egg codes before you post them for us.  

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:10 am
Kayariy
friend got eggs.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

lol, this makes five friends mooching off me to get their eggs viewed

eek blaugh You've got a kind heart, Kaya! Putting eggs in your group and renaming them as "surrogate eggs." 3nodding  
Old memories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games